• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW : "Tickle Woods ch. 3" -warning contains sex

guitman69

TMF Master
Janet was again speechless. How can this be, she thought, she’s just a fairy tale. Then it hit her. The fairies were real, why not their queen.

“Wh-what are you going to do to me?” Janet asked.

She didn’t say a word, but held her hands out. In one a fairy dropped a small leather sack with a string tying it closed. In the other a fairy placed a large white feather. The Queen opened the bag and dipped the feather into it. When it came out, the feather was coated with a shiny powder.

She floated towards Janet and raised the feather to her right arm. The Queen dragged it along the top of Janet’s arm, leaving the silvery dust behind. Janet screamed with laughter at the touch of it. This one feather had tickled her more than all of her other torments combined. The Queen coated the whole of the top of Janet’s arm with the powder, including all of her fingers. She then dipped the feather back into the pouch and started on the underside of her arm. Janet screamed and pulled as hard as she could, but the web held her almost perfectly still.

The Fairy Queen proceeded painting Janet’s body with the dust until her whole body was covered in a light coat of it. She paid particular attention to Janet’s nipples and vagina.

When she was done, tears were streaming down Janet’s face, and her hair had been matted to the spider web. The Fairy Queen bent down and blew across the skin of Janet’s underarm. Janet started to laugh. The dust that the Queen had covered her with had somehow made Janet EXTREMELY ticklish.

The Queen smiled at Janet and then stepped back. As if on cue, the creatures of the forest come from their hiding places and advanced on Janet. Squirrels came and brushed their fluffy tails under her toes. Caterpillars crawled around and in her belly button and over her nipples. Large hairy spiders were crawling all over her arms. Deer were licking her ribs and her thighs.

She screamed and shrieked and laughed, but even though the tickling was much worse than when the plants tortured her, she did not feel like she was going to pass out any time soon. She also felt a warmth growing between her legs. Janet thought she was losing her mind. Why else would this be turning her on?

Just as she thought her mind would crack, the animals backed off. Relief flooded over Janet’s body. Oh thank God, she thought, it’s finally over. She stood there panting, trying to catch her breath, and she could feel that her pussy had gotten quite wet. Then she looked up and saw hundred of fairies swarming around their queen.

“One more test and it will all be over,” the Queen said.

“Please! No more,” Janet cried. “I can’t take anymore.”

“Ssshh, it will be over soon.” She walked over to Janet’s bound body and kneeled down in front of her. She raised the feather and ever so gently ran it across the length of Janet’s moist vagina. Janet was overcome with the sensations. It tickled like crazy, but it also felt really good. Her laughter was mixed with moans. Then the Queen used her free hand to part Janet’s lips and attack the poor girls clit with the feather.

Despite the tickling, Janet could feel herself reaching orgasm. But just before she hit the point of no return, the fairies attacked her. Every inch of her body was covered with the tiny naked women tickling her. The new sensations kept her at the edge of orgasm. Janet was screaming with laughter in moaning in pleasure.

She was kept in this state for a while. The tickling kept her so distracted that the little bit of stimulation she was getting from the single feather was not enough to push her over the edge. She was crying now more out of frustration than from the tickling. Between laughs she begged, “Please, ah ha ha ha ha ha, f-f-finish me. I n-n-need to cum so b-b-badly! Ah hahaha!”

The Queen looked up and smiled at Janet. Then she removed the feather and kissed the girl once on her engorged clit. That one warm touch was all she needed. She closed her eyes and screamed as the orgasm hit her. It spread though her whole body like a fire. Every ticklish nerve turned into a pleasure nerve. The orgasm seemed to last forever. When it finally ebbed, Janet passed out.

When she woke up, she was lying on the ground in a fetal position. She stretched out her sore limbs and sat up. Then she noticed that what she thought was a tree, was actually a blade of grass. She looked up and saw the Fairy Queen standing over her. “Come my dear,” she said without using her mouth. “You are one of us now.”

After a few test flutters of her wing, Janet took flight and joined her new family.

THE END

I live near the woods. Why don't I ever see bikini clad hotties running around???

I read all three. I've seen this before, where did you originally post it? It surely rings a BIG 'OL bell.

Great story, Guitman...Rock on!!!:cool:

I posted the first two parts here, months ago. I'm not a very fast writer and only finished the last part last night. I reposted the fist two parts in since it was such a long time ago that they were fist posted.

Thanks for the positive responses.:)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back