• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sweetest Tickling (ff/f, short and sweet)

Indigo

Greetings, fellow tickle-fans. I've read many a story here, but have never posted one. This is my first time! Feedback welcome.

Enjoy!

Hi, my name is Leah, I am 20 years old and this is my story.

Kelly, Rachel and I were at a sleep-over, kind of a Girl's Night Out that Kelly was hosting. It was around eleven on a Saturday night....

We were sitting around watching videos when all of a sudden Kel and Rachel sprang at me, grabbing my arms and yanking me over to the futon mattress I'd be sharing with Kel later. I yelled "What the fuck!?!? Get OFF me! What are you...?" They shoved me down on the mattress and quickly held me there. Rachel grabbed and held my hands together, pulling them high above my head. Kelly sat on my hips. I kicked and tried to buck Kelly off and to yank my hands out of Rachel's strong grip. They laughed and tightened their holds on me.

I opened my mouth to say something and just as I drew in my breath Kelly started tickling me under my arms. Air whoooshed out of me and bubbling laughter followed. I tried even harder to get free but they easily kept me still; Rachel with her firm hands and Kel with her body weight and knees. Kelly kept her tickling up as I thrashed and giggled and shrieked. She moved down to my ribs and sides and my laughter grew more hysterical and I screamed out and squirmed. Her fingers dug into me, flicked at me, poked at me. She knuckled my ribs. She moved quickly from my armpits to my sides and back again, making me scream out even more. She just grinned down at me and kept right on going.

Moving down so that she now sat astride my thighs, Kelly began to tickle my belly It was too much. I screamed and fell into silent laughter as she formed her hands like claws under my loose T-shirt and relentlessly tickled my quivering belly. My body was writhing and twisting, trying desperately to escape her tickling touch.

Finally, she spoke to me.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle! We've got you pinned, you can't get away, you can't make me stop! We're going to keep you here and do this all night!!! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle....."

And she tickled on, ravaging my tummy and sides and ribs and underarms. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to gasp and just couldn't. The tickling went on and on and on. I could hear myself cackling and babbling as if it were someone else. Everything was getting hazy...I was fading....

"Oh, no!"

The words snapped me out of my trance as much as the abrupt stop to the tickling. I sucked in air and gasped and panted. Oh, God, surely it was over. Surely they would let me go. I'd almost fainted, for God's sake!

"I'm not letting you get away, not even by passing out!" Kelly turned herself around so that she faced my feet. I knew what was coming and began to plead and beg.
"No, Kel, please....no, I can't take it, seriously...I'll die! Please, Kel....Rachel, please let me go....please....".

As I begged, Kelly moved even further down my lege, pinning my shins under her and stretched her hands slowly toward my feet. Throwing an evil grin back at me, she carefully unbuckled my sandals.

"No....Kel, please, no....NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!"

Kelly scrabbled her fingers along the soles of my ultra-ticklish feet. She tickled away, covering every inch of my flailing feet in tickles, sometimes slow and light, other times quick and hard. During the slower times, I would quiet just a bit and I noticed something really weird. I was wet! Down There! I was turned on! But before I could really register this, Kelly would speed up and I'd scream out and laugh.

She tickled me like that for a full ten minutes.

When she stopped the foot-tickling, I again sucked in air and gasped. Tears were now rolling down my cheeks and my muscles ached from all the forced laughter and strain.

All of a sudden, Rachel let go of my hands. They fell to the bed, still somewhat above me. I was too weak to move. They let me rest for a minute or two, Kelly still sitting on my legs, but now turned to face me. Was it finally over now? I hoped frantically that it was and yet another part of me was surprised to feel a quick pang of disappointment at the thought. My hot softness was throbbing, aching for release. I couldn't believe what I found myself thinking. I....I wanted Kelly to tickle me....THERE!

All of a sudden, Kelly gave a quick nod to Rachel and Rachel grabbed me by the wrists and pulled my arms straight and taught. But this time she didn't hold them together. She sat on them! I panicked and tried with all my might to pull them free. There was no chance. Rachel was tall and athletic and quite strong. With a feeling of dread, I felt her hands pulling up my T-shirt. I knew she was going to go for my tummy. Oh, God...

But she didn't. She tickled my tits!!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....n...n...NNNNOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAA...." My hysterical, screaming laughter intensified into something more gutteral as Rachel rubbed and grazed and flicked and pinched and just plain tickled my tits. Almost instantly my nipples hardened and this delighted Rachel, who cooed in admiration and tickled on without mercy.

Then Kelly abruptly climbed off me, reached to my hips and yanked my shorts and underwear off. She pushed my legs so that both my knees bent and then she slowly spread them wide, exposing my wet, juicy hotness.

"My god, look at how wet she is!" They both gazed down at me, Rachel leaning over to get a better view.

I was panting and moaning and Rachel was now moving from all around my tits to my armpits, then back to the tits, concentrating on my hard nipples. My moans increased as Kelly began to tickle all around my hotness, attacking everywhere but the place I so desperately wanted her to tickle.

"mmmmm......aaaaahhh......MMMMMM!!!!.......oh, KELLLYYYY.....UUUHHH!!!!"

She smiled serenely down at me and used one hand to gently spread my love-lips open. She rearranged herself so that her head was between my legs. Rachel tickled my tits and armpits all the while, never stopping.

Then Kel brought her quick tongue to my clit and began sofly and steadlily flicking it. I moaned louder and Rachel quickened her tickling and Kelly licked my swollen clit and thrust two fingers in me, curling and wiggling them, fucking me hard. I moaned. I grunted. And I cried out and screamed with unspeakable pleasure as the sweetest tickling rippled and rushed and ripped through me. My hotness pulsed and I climaxed again and again. Kelly never stopped her tickle-fucking. Rachel had now let go of my arms but was still tickling my tits and armpits while whispering "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" into my ear. I cried with intense pleasure, sobbed with relief that it was finally over and, as Kelly and Rachel stroked and massaged me lovingly, fell into a long, blissful sleep.

Stay tuned for Rachel's Turn ;)

Nothing like gal on gal action!

That was great Leah..hope to read the next chapter.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back