• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a stranger - MM/F Feet, Nylons Part 1 of 2

dahoochman

TMF Expert
This is part 1 of a 2 part story...Enjoy!

"Tickled By a Stranger"

I could not believe it was finally happening. My wildest fantasy was about to come true. All thanks to my beautiful new girlfriend. As I sat there and watched things unfold, I could not help but think back…….

I knew from day one that Jen was different. Jen stood 5’3 in her stockinged feet, weighed about 115 pounds, but had unusually long legs for a lady her height. And she loved to show off those legs. She had long dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and olive toned skin – you could easily mistake her for a Hispanic or Italian girl. But besides being beautiful, funny, sexy and sweet – she also had a fun devilish side. And as time passed, I found out she was very open-minded.

I introduced my fondness for legs, feet, stockings and tickling very early in the relationship. One of the first things I noticed about her was how great she looked in a skirt. In her job as a receptionist she was required to wear business attire to work, so it was skirts, heels and stockings daily – which was perfectly fine with me! I remember mentioning how sexy I thought stockings were. I remember telling her how sexy I found her in skirts. And how sexy her shoes were. Her response was to wear sexy skirts, stockings and heels on every date. She seemed to love the attention her legs got her. Then, on our third date, I recall sitting on her sofa, and pulling up her stockinged feet and tickling them. She went crazy, and the sex that followed was intense.

What followed was a slow escalation. After seeing that she did not seem to mind my fetish for feet, or stockings, or tickling, I decided to see just how far I could go. One night, I asked if I could tie her up. Not surprisingly, she was into it. While tied I tickled her good. Again – the sex afterward was amazing. Tying her and tickling her became a regular part of our foreplay. But there was still one huge fantasy I needed to explore. And it was about to happen.

One night, over drinks at a local watering hole, I confessed my ultimate fantasy to her – to watch as another man tickled her senseless. I wasn’t sure if I was pushing my luck too far, but I had to know. After a brief moment of silence, an evil smile came over her face. She was intrigued. She wanted to know more.

We went home that night and discussed my fantasy more. She wanted to know what I would like about that. She wanted to know how we would select this person, or meet them. After thinking things through we came up with a plan: We would go online into fetish chat rooms using a made up account and find our “helper”. We created a profile that included information on both of us, our fetishes, and of course how ticklish she was and how much we enjoyed that. We also took several pictures of her in various outfits – with her face blurred of course – to show that she was indeed real and not made up or a man playing games.

Of course, Jen wanted to make sure we were careful in selecting this person. There would have to be some guidelines. First, she insisted on choosing him. She wanted to go slow, starting with IMs, then e-mails, and then perhaps a few phone conversations first. If she were going to trust a stranger with her body while she was tied and helpless there would have to be a level of trust. Plus, she wanted someone genuinely nice, who would appreciate and relish the opportunity, and not a freak or weirdo. Understandably – she wanted someone she considered “cute”. Plus – he HAD to be single. She didn’t want any part of wrecking a marriage. Finally, it had to be someone who was genuinely into the whole fetish and tickling aspect of it, and not someone just looking for sex. That was where she drew the line, they could tickle her, even fondle her and tease her, but she would not fuck them. After talking things through, I agreed to all of her terms. So off to the chat rooms we went.

After several weeks of searching, including dozens and dozens of IM conversations, dozens of e-mails, and phone conversations with several men, we finally decided on one person – Vinnie, a single mechanic from across town. Vinnie was about 5’6 and weighed about 240 pounds – he was stocky to say the least. He was 35, never married, and confessed to having a fetish for stockings and tickling for as long as he could remember. He met all of Jen’s requirements – he sent a picture and she thought he was cute, sort of a Joe Pesci resemblance. Plus she adored his accent. And he was extremely well mannered; everything was “Please” and “Thank You”, which I know impressed her. After talking to him several times, Jen took a liking to him, and decided she wanted to meet him.

We met a restaurant not far from his home. Jen decided to go with the heavy artillery – a short black dress, sheer black stockings and black slides – she looked amazing. Vinnie showed up with a single rose for her – Jen was smitten right away, and by the look on Vinnie’s face he was definitely not disappointed. He looked Jen up and down several times, lingering on her legs and feet, and smiled. We proceeded to a booth in the back where Jen slid in between us. Jen sat with her legs crossed as Vinnie ran his hand over her knee. As the night progressed, Jen slid her feet in and out of her sexy shoes, and Vinnie stared blatantly. Finally, Vinnie slid across from us, and Jen put her feet up next to him. Vinnie then reached down – gently taking her foot by the ankle and placing it on his leg, and started to gently tickle the sole of Jens stockinged foot. She laughed and squirmed, and Vinnie smiled with delight. At one point, she pulled her foot away, and Vinnie frowned. Amused by his response, she playfully offered to put her foot back if he promised to “behave” himself, which he of course did emphatically. She placed her foot on the booth, and Vinnie reached over and grabbed her ankle, and with an evil smile proceeded to guide her foot under his thigh, where he pinned it down with his weight. Knowing what was in store for her, Jen tried to wiggle free, but I moved over and wrapped my arms around her to immobilize her even more, so between that and having all of Vinnie’s weight on her leg – she was trapped! Vinnie slowly slid a single finger up the bottom of her helpless foot as she squealed. At one point I thought she squealed so loud that everyone in the place was looking.

Vinnie delighted in tickling Jens foot. With an ear to ear smile, he slowly and methodically tickled all over the bottom and side of her trapped foot, teasing her all along with “kootchie kootchie” noises. He would stop occasionally to let her collect herself, and then run a single finger slowly from heel to toe, drawing circles on the ball of her foot. He was a devious tickler, and Jen loved it! After 10 more minutes of tickling her feet, we decided to call it night. As we walked out, Vinnie and Jen exchanged hugs, and we made plans for our next date, which would be my ultimate fantasy……..

encore!! :bowing:
terrific like always, dahooch! I can't wait for the next installment. :happyfloa

Parts 2 and 3....

Posting Part 2 now..The last part (3) will be up soon..stay tuned!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back