• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason Mewes (of Jay & Silent Bob)

Sole Stroker

Because I am a headbanger, I happen to own an issue #16 of a fanzine called Metal Rules Magazine. In it, there is an interview with Jason Mewes, of the famous pair Jay and Silent Bob from the films Clerks, Mallrats, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.
Anyhow, I remember reading this a while ago and one exchange in particular caught my attention. I just fished it out of my magazine rack to share with all of you:

Jason Mewes: Did you ever have your palm scratched real soft?

Metal Rules: No. But I've heard people say that they really like that. I don't think I've ever done that.

JM: Yeah, your palm and also your inner forearm, my girl always does it. She rubs her nails soft up and down on my palm and in between my fingers and sh*t and like my inner thighs and my ass and all that. I love being tickled all over...or even your feet. Did you ever have your feet tickled? Like, if you do it soft like, it feels good, but then it starts to tickle too much and you can't take it. That's another thing for me.

Thanks for the info! As a mega fan of all of Kevin Smiths work, ESPECIALLY the Jay and Silent Bob stuff, I must say that was rather entertaining to read. :D

Mimi

OMG! LOL! I was JUST listening to the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Soundtrack LAST NIGHT as I was driving around! Preety cool info!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back