• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My trip to Tampa (True)

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Im not sure if this will count as a story. I guess we can call them occurances. Ok I recently just took a trip to tampa to see a friend of mine, we'll call her Holly. Well holly is columbian, she is 5'1", 100lbs. even, long brownish red hair, dark brwon eyes, and for you foot ppl out there size 5 feet.

Well I had went to tampa on the 17th through the 19th, and needless to say didnt get much sleep or go out of the appt. much either. Me and holly had lots of playin around, including many one sided tickle fights which i would win by default (Im a forced ler due to lack of ticklishness). The main thing would be that we would be laying in the bed and I would say somthing, and she would make a smartass coment then the tickling would commence, and after alittle bit she would yell mercy, and I mean actually yell mercy. Now she was crazy ticklish everywhere. I had first thought her feet were the worst, because everytime I would touch them she would be like "not my feet". There was one time I was laying on my back and she was sitting on me straddling my waist she was wearing some shorts and a bra I was in some shorts with no shirt on, and she said somthing smart to me and I sat up reached behind her and started tickling her feet, she went nuts and leaned back to protect them and thats when I lifted my legs up and wrapped them over her sholders so she was laying on her back and i was pinning her arms down with my legs. After I accomplished this I started tickling her ribs until she yelled mercy which turned out to be the word of my trip...lol. There was another time we had a zerbert/raspberry contest which she actually started, but we didnt do the stomach...at first we did everywhere. We were watching TV and I had my arm around her and she blew on my upper arm, then I did one on her sholder and it was kinda weak and she started picking on me so I layed her down and went all out on her stomach, I did her ribs, her lover handles, and even blew the biggest loudest longest on right over her cute little red belly button ring. You shouldve seen her she was laughing so hard it was making me laugh. After she got me back on my stomach I decided to try her neck and boy did I hit the right spot, she went completely nuts kicking her legs and screaming, I think I might have dont like 10 in a row there. We did that back and forth for a minute which led to some kissing and messing around. For those of you who have read the thread about ticking while kissing. It was hilarious watching her try to kiss me while I kept tickling her. My favorite little session was one morning we were laying in the bed, her on her back and me on my stomach between her legs I held her arms over her head and rapidly poked from her underarms down her side and she laugh continuosly the whole time yelling "that tickles so much" and "mercy". After letting her arms go I decided to tickle hunt for good spots so I went to work. I found her worst spot to be her ribs directly under her breasts, I mean it was so bad I could put my pointer finger on her ribs and not even moving it enuff to push a button I could send her into fits of hysterics I also added alittle rib-nibbling(one of my favorite things to do)which made her crazy. Then I found that there was a muscle on her love handles that would drive her wild so I had fun on that aswell. And for all you foot lovers I didnt forget to get her cute little feet every chance I got. Well my time passed and it wasmy time to head back home but being the idiot I over slept and missed my bus meaning I would miss work and have to take the later bus. But I wasnt mad, actually quite happy, if it wasnt for me missing my bus I wouldnt have gotten to here holly say the awesomest thing Ive heard before. When she was taking me to the station we were at a red light and I had my arm on the armrest of the drivers side she looks at me, sticks her finger in my armpit wiggles it and say "to bad you didnt get any tickle sessions in before you left". I was freaking shocked, I know my eyes got big but I was lucky I had shades on. The reason I was shocked is because she doest know about my tickle fetish, could it be that 2 days of tickling and I have converted somone. Well after hearing this I grabbed her ribs and gave them a quick tickle and she giggled and said your gonna make me have a reck and we both laughed and the light turned green and we went to the station. Well at the station not much tickling went on mostly just hugs and kisses and the saying of goodbyes, then I left and now Im back home. Planning on going back to see her soon, so that will be lots of fun. Cant wait to hear what you think of my little story so to speak, so lets see some feedback.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back