• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I remember someone asked about Anna Paquin

mongo83

Saw this on imdb.com:

In 1996, when she went on the "Late Show with David Letterman" (1993) to promote her upcoming movie Jane Eyre (1996), David Letterman had a surprise for her. He told Paquin to climb into a magician's box, claiming he was going to show her a magic trick, but once she was restrained in the box, with only her head and feet exposed, he slipped off her shoes and tickled her feet.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001593/bio

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but I wouldn't put too much hope and belief into it. The info came from "anonymous". It makes a great fantasy. If Dave was
going to tickle a guest's feet, it would be a regular guest and friend to the show like Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore and Geena Davis (who he did put in a magician's box and tickle her feet.) I don't thinkk he would tickle a female guest's feet who was under the age of 18 atleast.
:wavingguy

i was sent a fake newspaper scan about the episode where anna was supposedly tickled and for a long time i believed it - however i later found the original scan and realise it had been very clevery reproduced and a google search for anna paquin and david letterman etc showed that she appeared on the show and her challenge for the money was not being tickled but shooting some basketball hoops - i have the clip of her on the show having her shots - no tickling at all unless she went on there twice - but sadly this does seem to be a fake.

i include two pics of anna as a consolation!

:cry1: its bs, I just got the clips from Emule. The first part has Dave talking to her about the movie, and second is when she makes the basketball shot and he literally gives her all this cash.

I highly doubt that there is another scene, but who knows.

BTW: in case, your wondering, she is wearing high black boots, so it may be hard to take them off if only her ankle length sticks out a box

bigearl7 said:
:

BTW: in case, your wondering, she is wearing high black boots, so it may be hard to take them off if only her ankle length sticks out a box

you'd make an excellent detective!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back