• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepover tickle initiation

apparently Jennifer was a double amputee, explaining why her legs and feet were never once mentioned in the story. LOL

just kidding, great story. I love sleepover stuff.

Slappy McGee

Cheerleaders Good...:D

East German Shotputters Bad...:mad:

Tickling Initiation Good...:D

Zit-popping Initiation Bad...:mad:

Story Good.....:D

dont worry, upper-body is juuuuuuuuust fine;)
but anyways, GREAT story, looking forward to more:)

Last edited:
Loved it!!!:wow: You gotta love half naked cheerleaders. Can't wait for your next story.

I couldn't belive no feet!?!!??:( :( :(
Other than that, great story.

Great story, and I AM a big fan of upperbody tickling. Of course foot tickling is also a blast. Btw, Dave i read your posts and damn your are funny lol. Seems like a good majority of tickle philes are really cool people. Keep up the posts everyone.

Soleshine, no problem. I missed this the first time, and I LOVE!! cheerleaders! Cvb, very nice, and if you put in that little feet tickling part, it would be perfect. And Dave, don't be too harsh on us shot puters man, we like our ticklish cheerleaders too!

no feet

Never mind "I just like upperbody" or "I like feet", hell, I like it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Being a former Jr.High fotball player I can appreciate a good cheerleader story. Props to ya bud.

For a first story attempt I have to give you a lot of credit. That was a very top quality story. It had enough of a plot to be interesting, and plenty of tickling (which is why we are really reading it of course). Great Job and keep up the writing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back