• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something Crazy I just Realised

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
If, by chance, you wandered into McDonald's, and Bin Laden were sitting at a table munching away at his Happy Meal, you could walk up to him and shoot him right in the face in front of everyone, and not only would you not be arrested, go to jail, or tried for it, you would probably get a lot of high fives and a big ass medal from G.W.

wow, that is pretty hardcore.

I guess desparate times call for desparate measures.

Slappy McGee

(it should go without saying that nobody should try this at home, I'm sure he doesn't even eat at McDonalds)

. . . . . . . . .

Did you just now realize that?!? LOL :p

Call First...

Or...you could turn him in, collect the 25 million and buy the MacDonalds as a souvenir. Q

what I just really realized was how much the normal taboos against killing (even for example, in front of children, or by non-military) are being ignored here because of the extent to which we want this guy. I haven't seen anything like it during my lifetime. I'm sure it was much the same during WWII with Hitler. God it must suck to be Bin Laden right now. Oh, wait, it always sucked to be him, he is an ass hole :)

Slappy the Bin Laden Hunter

Actually...no

Don't fret about Osama too much...he's getting exactly what he desired...attention. Despite what common sense tells you and I, he is probably enjoying all this, and will happily die when we find him, secure in his own mind that his story will live forever, with himself as the "Hero" of the Islamic movement and the eventual savior of all that he thinks is right and holy. These differing views of reality are what makes life both interesting and dangerous. Hopefully he'll be a bad memory soon enough.. Q

It's not only the moral issue of killing him in public that's the issue here. There are a lot of people that you could kill in public that people would cheer for, but you'd still get arrested. As a former bounty hunter I can tell you that the bounty placed on his head....being Dead or Alive...is what would give you the right to do it.

However, there is a gray area about what constitutes a justified kill even in "Dead or Alive" cases.

In this case, I don't think you'd have too much trouble getting 20 people to say "yeah, officer...he went right for him, he had no choice."

In a "Dead or Alive" bounty situation, you must identify yourself as making a bounty arrest and give the suspect a reasonable chance to surrender.

Failing that....firepower usually does the trick.:cool:

Justice will be served

You're probably right, Bin Laden is probably loving this global manhunt for him and maybe his story will go on and on and he will be the hero of this movement, or whatever the hell it is.

But when he's finally done in (he will be, don't worry) he is in for the rudest awakening in the history of rude awakenings. He will be greeted at Hell's door by good ole' Adolf who will say. "Um, I got some bad news for you, pal..."

if he wants to be a "martyr" how about we don't kill him, instead lets make an example out of him..... humiliate him a little.
he could do a mall tour of america where people stand in long lines and pay $5 to take a piss on his face..... the money could be used to rebuild the buildings in new york..... I like that idea. oh yeah, and just for fun we could dress him like a ballerina....

new and inventive ways to break the laws against cruel and unusual people.

Slappy McGee

Or we could just take him to an N'Sync concert....with The Backdoor Boys as the opening act....and he'd have to sit next to the Bay City Rollers....in a daishiki....with a disco ball over head....while the Bee Gees play during the intermission....in NEW JERSEY!!

(J/K Jerseyites...Jerseyians?...Jerseyiniees?....)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back