• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Kournikova is ticklish.

Purvis

Verified
Hello all,

Just a bit of info I thought you all might be interested in. I recently attended a tennis event in which Anna Kournikova was playing. During the match, while standing courtside, Anna was talking and joking with some other players, and one fellow reached out a hand for Anna's tummy. She recoiled quickly, laughed, doubled over, and took 2 quick steps back to avoid the touch. They both then laughed, as she took a playful swing at him. It was obvious that she had a weakness for tickling, and that they both knew it. Fun little sighting, and an expected perk to the tennis.

Purvis

Nice, I absolutley worship Anna. I would love to know if those size 9's are ticklish.

Nice sighting. To bad there wasnt actual contact but that occurance alone would have been worth the price of admission. Hmm knowing these new details we might have might have to see if Howard Stern could get her in the tickle chair....lol.

:confused: Anna Kournikova was playing tennis??? Are you sure that was really her? When did that start?!? :imouttahe

Thanatos said:
:confused: Anna Kournikova was playing tennis??? Are you sure that was really her? When did that start?!? :imouttahe

lmao - seem to be lots of tennis players coming out as being ticklish - how about maria sharapova, kim clijsters and jelena dokic next...

Thanatos said:

LOL. Yeah, she still plays exhibitions and charity events, but not tour tournaments, supposedly because she has a bad back. I saw her at a team tennis event. She played reasonably well, but is a shadow of her former self.

Interestingly, I just saw her on tv last weekend, and I think she got tickled again!! This time by Martina Navratilova! It was at Arthur Ashe kids day, before the US Open. They were both playing in an exhibition, and at the end they were all being interviewed when it looked as if Martina went for Anna's tummy,... also causing Anna to jump and recoil. I couldn't exactly see the action, because of the camera angle, but it sure looked like a tickle to me. Perhaps Anna's ticklishness is common knowledge on the tennis tour?

Purvis

Why am I not suprised that Navratilova would do that? ;)

Anyway, never really liked Anna as much as others, since she wasted her talent to be a publicity whore. However, the players I wanna know that are ticklish the most are Daniela Hantuchova, (once she turns 18 in November) Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, and of course that Sharapova girl (we all know who she is ;) ). As a tennis fan, I can say there are a lot of fine women in the women's circuit!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back