• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in the window (mm/f true)

mackdadeeee

Here is a story from my adolesence.

It happened back in my sophomore year of high school, and it was easily my favorite tickle to date, if for no other reason than the unique circumstances. One day, myself and my close friend were hanging out with a girl in our class, which was not uncommon. We all live in the same, for lack of a better word, neighborhood. You see, it is a 3-mile long, skinny peninsula with houses down the entire stretch. Due to the distance from town, the value of the houses, and the proximity to a canal for boating, this place is more like a retirement community than anything else. Because of this, there were about 5 or 6 of us the same age that hung out most of the time, whenever we couldn't get rides into town to be with other friends. Well, this girl was 15 (as were we), and she was about 5'4 and maybe 100 lbs. She had long brown hair and she was easily one of the hottest girls in our class. For all intensive purposes, we'll call her Amanda.

So the three of us were hanging out at my friends house just chilling in his room. Now his room had a door back into his house, and it had a big sideways-sliding window that was about 2-3 feet above the floor (and ground outside) so we used that window often to get into and out of the house. So my friend or I said something to Amanda that made her playfully want to run away, or at least get away from us. What was said is really not important, and honestly I can't remember. But what happened next, I'll never forget.

She makes a dash for the window, and my friend says "get her!" At this point, I was somewhat timid in nature, and my relationship with Amanda was nowhere near what she had with my friend, as they dated on and off. But I made an effort to stop her, and it turned out to be a good one. She stepped out the window first with her right, then lifted up her left leg to get it out the window behind her, but I grabbed her ankle to stop her. She kinda hopped and tried to pull free, saw it was useless, and sits down on the window sill.

Now I was a timid boy, but I rarely let a good tickling opportunity pass me by. As a kid, I saw it as a trade off - the more I tickle, the lower I drop in social stature (not neccesarily true, but it was a good rule to follow). I had a decent social standing, but the long lasting memory of even a quick tickle was usually worth the risk of looking weird. Some people caught on more than others. But I digress.

As she tried to pull free, I found her shoes to be noticably loose, as the laces weren't really tied. Thinking quickly, I flopped the shoe off her foot and immediately started tickling her socked foot. The reaction was immediate and amazing: she burst out laughing. Thinking this was too good to be true (I had wanted to tickle this girl FOREVER, and I her seen her react violently to very slight foot tickles), I quickly postponed the tickling in favor of sock removal. Her laughs quickly turned to pleas, but it didn't take me long at all to get to her gorgeous, soft bare feet (I'm not good with shoe sizes - if feet were measured in shirt sizes, shed be a medium). So I continued to listen to her vigorous pleas for mercy turn more and more into laughter as I had my longtime dream come true. I expected the moment to be over within 30 seconds tops, and I'd have my memory of a fun little tickle. Boy was I wrong.

My friend came through in the clutch, BIG TIME. About the time I got my first sock tickle in, my friends eyes lit up and he said "thats a good idea!" and quickly leaves the room. I didn't pay much attention, as I was a little busy. But a few seconds into my bare foot torture of this beautiful girl, I see him come around outside and pick up her other foot, which was still outside. The look on her face when she realized her situation was priceless.

If you're not following the story to this point, picture this: a VERY ticklish girl is sitting in an open window, with one foot inside without shoes or socks and in the hands of an extreme foot/tickle fetishist, and the other foot outside in the hands of somebody also excited to tickle her feet. She couldn't move anywhere - this is the most unique situation I've even heard of, and thanks to my friend I got to benefit from it.

"HAHAHAHA.... no... haha. john please don't ...... HAHAHA .... please......" We'll call my friend John.

"SERIOUSLY JOHN DON'T" I love how girls can get very serious when the tickling is about to go from bad to worse, but it only lasts a few seconds before they once again surrender to laughter.

So John gets her shoe and sock off in no time flat, and I wont forget the look on his face as he looks her in the eye with an enourmous grin and slowly drags a finger up her sole. She went NUTS.

"hahahahahahahahahahahaOHhahahahahaMYhahahahaGAAAAWDhahahahaha"

I finally got over the initial rush of the situation and calmed down my tickling stroke (easy to get overexcited) moving up and down the foot, faster and slower, exploring the toes (BINGO!). Her feet were so soft, I was in heaven. We gave her a couple breaks and she would talk to us. She told us her dad used to tickle her all the time, often making her cry. John looks at me through the window, with eyes wide, and says "dude, let's make her cry!" For whatever reason, I replied, "Naw, then she'll just try to cry."

We must have tickled her pretty feet for close to ten minutes, when she finally gave up all hopes of struggling, and leaned back against the wall with a frown on her face with continuous giggles coming out of her. It was almost scary to see, like she in extreme pain and would normally be crying, but her body was involuntarily laughing. I, personally, don't enjoy the tortuous side of tickling, so my friend and I decided enough was enough. We gave her shoes and socks back, and she was pretty mad at us. When I asked her why it was such a bad thing, she replied, very seriously:

"Because it tickles."

Awesome! I believe that we can all create false memories for ourselves, so I am now going to put all of my efforts into convincing myself that what happened to you really happened to me. I am now considerably happier, although my wrist is in more pain than it was five minutes ago.

Ah Dom Fah-Een Story, Lod

Do you get my Scottish accent? I would have to say that is one hell of a first post! Welcome to the club! (Unless, of course, you're just a veteran with a name change.) But, anywho...

Thank you all for your kind words. I am a newbie to the club, so you know. I have plenty more stories I will share in the future, but few as cool as this one.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back