• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypno-tickling Part III

Michael2002

TMF Novice
(Note from author: This story, as well as any others in this series, was posted on the Tickling Media Forum as Michael2002 and the Erotic Mind-Control Archive as Michael McMann. If you happen to see any (or parts) of these stories posted elsewhere, know that it was not posted with my permission and may their web server shut down on them for stealing credit for something that was not theirs. If you are under 18, this is probably not suited for you. However, I started this whole series when I was 17, so I’d probably be a hypocrite if I told you that you weren’t allowed to read this. Plus, there’s nothing I can do to stop you from reading it, so it’s your choice.)
It was that time of year besides Christmas and Summer Break that I looked forward to most: Spring Break. I saw Rachel off and on, but there was never enough time to put her under. However, I finally had an excuse to see and be alone with her. My father was able to score me two tickets round-trip to the Bahamas for a free four-day, four-night stay at the resort as a gift of gratitude from one of his clients. Apparently, he was too busy to use them himself and since he didn’t want me moping around the house all week, he decided to give them to me. Well, okay he offered them to my sister first, but she had plans in Tahiti. So, there I was with two tickets and nothing on my mind but to ask Rachel if she’d like to come with me.
She said she’d be packed and ready to go in five minutes.
True to her words, she was waiting for me impatiently in front of her house, complaining that I was late. I never took her seriously at these comments because I knew I could have revenge on her anytime I wanted. The plan went without a hitch. We boarded the plane, Rachel taking a nap and me formulating plans on what to do when we got there in my mind. I’ve tried so many methods to cause a girl to take off her clothes. All I knew was that the idea of having her under my control again and being completely vulnerable was an erotic thought.
We landed and checked into our hotel room. The spread was almost too good to be true. Turns out the free reservations were for one of their hotel honeymoon suites. There was a tremendously grand balcony view of the beach and the hotel pool. The minibar was as big as a home fridge. Television had so many more channels than I could count. And the bed! I saw Rachel give me a confused look and motioned at the bed. Bed, singular. We had never shared a bed before. We were assuming that the room we were staying in would have twin beds. Okay, I’ll admit, I had an uncomfortable feeling about that. The look on Rachel’s face showed that I wasn’t the only one.
Then that dark sadistic urge inside me said, ‘What are you so worried about? Trance her and she’ll be snuggling up to you in no time.’ We unpacked in awkward silence. I headed over to the bathroom and couldn’t believe my eyes. The bathtub was huge! Almost like a mini Olympic pool! Rachel came in from behind me and stopped to look at the bathtub. “Whoa,” she said. “That’s one big bathtub.” I nodded.
“My thoughts exactly.” I replied.
We took turns sharing the bathroom to change into our Spring Break outfits. Me, my white T-shirt and my trunks. Rachel, her blue cut-off tank-top, high-cut shorts with a pink bikini underneath. We went and viewed the sights, took surfboarding lessons, (which I thought I did pretty well, even though Rachel had managed to stay on her board much longer than I did.) had dinner and did a little souvenir shopping.
By the time we were back at the room, we were both exhausted. Rachel flopped backwards onto the bed and stretched her tired limbs. “Man, that was fun,” she said. She flipped over and faced me. “Well, now what?” My mind totally blanked at that moment. There she was on the bed, her body’s curves just beckoning to be explored. I shook those thoughts out of my head and replied, “We could watch a movie.” She pursed her lips in thought. Then she shrugged. “I don’t have any better idea for this late. What the hey.”
After a few hours watching the free pay-per view movies, I looked over at Rachel and saw she had her eyes closed. At first I thought that I had hypnotized her by accident. But then she had her fingers massaging her eyes and her temples. “What’s wrong?” I asked her.
“Oh, it’s nothing. Just some stupid headache all of a sudden.” My mind switched back to its dominant form. I had an opportunity and there wasn’t any way I was going to let it slip by.
“I’ve got an idea.” She lifted her head up from the hand that she was resting on.
“Yeah?”
“I could hypnotize you.” She sighed in disbelief.
“You already tried that. It didn’t work.” Now I felt like our relationship had gotten smoother over the past year, so I decided to come clean. I mean, what was the worst she could do?
“Actually, I already hypnotized you. Twice.” She shook her head.
“Quit kidding around. My head hurts already. I don’t need you to make it worse by telling me that.”
“You want me to prove it to you?” I said. She was massaging her temples with her fingers now.
“You know what? I’ll try anything. Unless you have some aspirin?” As a matter of fact I did, but I wasn’t going to tell her that.
“No.”
“Alright, let’s get this over with,” she sighed. She faced me and waited. I almost thought I saw a mixture of curiosity and fear in her eyes. I would usually take advantage of the situation. But, first things first.
I snapped my fingers twice. I was afraid after being apart for a while would cause my post-hypnotic suggestions to lose effect. Fortunately, I didn’t need to be worried. She instantly fell into a trance. Just to be on the safe side, I led her through a trance deepener.
The room was dim with the only source of light being the TV. That gave me an idea. I flipped to a channel which had only static. “Okay, stare straight at the TV.” Not sure where I was going with this, she complied. “Concentrate on the TV. Stare and concentrate as hard as you can. Focus on the patterns the television is making.” Already being in a light hypnotic trance, she was following me at my word, but I had to make sure she wouldn’t snap out of it quickly. “That’s right, just keep looking. Nothing else matters, but to watch. You are now feeling an extreme heaviness to your arms and legs. They’ll just sink deeply, deeper and deeper into the cushions.” Her body fell back into the couch cushions. After a few minutes, I got down to business and removed the migraine that was bothering her. I was just about to wake her up when I stopped myself. ‘I haven’t given her any fun suggestions for awhile.’ I thought. ‘Besides, I might need to condition her again.’
“One last thing, whenever I give you a command preceding a snap of my fingers, you will instantly carry out the command, no questions asked. You will follow it to the letter.” I said. “Do you understand?” I heard a quiet, faded “Mmm-hmm.” I looked at her again, taking in the breath-taking view of the face of an angel.
Now, you’re probably expecting me to start tickling her right there. You’re probably also expecting me to have my way with her at that moment. Don’t think the idea hadn’t occurred to me. But then I remembered, I was on vacation for three days. I didn’t want to spoil everything all in one night. So instead for the rest of the night, I decided to keep deepening her, adding as many post-hypnotic triggers as I could think of. There was always tomorrow.
I was on the verge of waking her up when I remembered that we still only had one bed. Not to mention, neither of us had actually took a shower after we had come back from swimming. I decided to give her one more suggestion that she wouldn’t mind taking a shower together. I cleared the memory of the trance for her mind and clapped my hands twice. Her eyes fluttered open and shook her head.
“What just happened?” she asked me. I shrugged. Then recognition came back into her eyes. “Oh that’s right. You said you were going to hypnotize me.” She stared at me as if she was expecting me to do some hocus-pocus. I gave her a curious look.
“You don’t remember, do you?” I asked.
“Remember what?” she replied.
“How’s your headache?” It took her a few seconds for her to figure out that she no longer had a migraine.
“Huh. I guess it passed.” She started to walk toward the bathroom.
“You’re not going to thank me?” I asked her. She turned back toward me.
“For what?” I was going to tell her that I hypnotized her, but decided to let it go. I mean after all, if she believes that it went away by itself, who am I to judge? Besides I did wipe her memory after all. I was about to say something else when Rachel peeled off her T-shirt and draped it over a chair leaving nothing but the bra. I was kinda speechless for a moment. She looked over at me with a coy smile. “You coming?” she said undoing her bra. I must’ve looked like a fish with my jaw dropped in astonishment. She giggled and walked into the bathroom.
Any details of what went on in the shower, you’re going to have to use your imagination.
When we finally got out and changed, it was already 2:00 a.m. I knew we had another big day planned, so we both didn’t talk much. As it seemed she was uncomfortable with us in the same bed, (that and I didn’t have the energy to change her mind at the moment) we compromised by her sleeping under the covers while I slept over them. Just as we were about to turn off the lights, I snapped my fingers and had her fall deep into a natural sleep. I didn’t give her any suggestions whatsoever, I just let her sleep.
I actually had a good night’s sleep, considering how many thoughts were going around in my head. When I woke up, Rachel was still sleeping peacefully. Knowing that I wasn’t going to wake her, I went ahead and ordered room service for breakfast. When she finally did wake up, I was already into my third glass of orange juice.
“How do you feel?” I asked. She went ahead and stretched before she replied, “I haven’t slept like that since…well, ever!” We talked about our plans for the day, while I was formulating plans for the night. I won’t bore you with all the details of that day. Just know that by the time we were back at our hotel room, I was carrying some big souvenirs. And 9/10ths of it wasn’t mine.
“What do you think I am, your personal credit card?” I asked.
“I think of you more as a personal concierge,” she said with a smile.
“Yeah, just because you’ve got the shopping gene, doesn’t mean that we all do.”
“Oh, please. I know how much you love spending time with me.”
We chatted a bit more, resulting in me giving her a foot massage. Yes, I could’ve went ahead and tickled her there. But, I had something better planned. Without warning, I snapped my fingers twice triggering her trance state. I subconsciously ran my fingers over the soles of her feet, knowing that if she were awake, she’d be jerking her feet out of my grip.
I gave her the suggestion that she would have this incredible itchy feeling over the soles of her feet and along her upper body. It would itch, but she wouldn’t be able to scratch herself. The only way to relieve the feeling would be if I did it for her. But the moment that my fingers touch the surface of her skin, it would no longer itch, but it would begin to tickle. The instant I stopped scratching, it would start to itch worse than before. The moment she was out of trance, I started talking to her as if nothing happened. I noticed that she was squirming a little, but trying not to show it was bothering her. Her feet kept nonchalantly rubbing over her legs, trying to relieve them. After a few minutes, she was gritting her teeth, frustrated and confused on why she couldn’t scratch herself. I finally asked her what the matter was.
“My body itches.”
“So why don’t you just scratch it, then?”
“I…” I could see she was trying to think of a reason. Then an idea came to her. An idea that wasn’t really hers. “Could you do me a favor? Could you scratch for me?”
I faked a look of confusion. “You want me to scratch an itch for you?” I could see in her eyes that she wasn’t kidding. I shrugged. “Okay, where does it itch?” She replaced her feet into my lap. I wrapped one of my arms around her legs, because I knew she would kick me, probably in the face, if I didn’t hold on. The moment the tips of my fingers touched the sole of her foot, she instinctively tried to kick out. Good thing I gripped tightly. I gave her a dirty look. “I thought you wanted me to scratch it for you.” Despite her itchy torture, she was trying not to giggle.
“I can’t help it! It tickles!”
“So, you want me to help you or not?” I could tell the conflict of being itchy or being tickled was on her mind. Of course, the itching feeling decided for her. “Just be gentle,” she murmured.
“Of course,” was my reply. I didn’t need to dig in or anything. Just me touching her feet caused her to start bucking around. I methodically stopped between intervals of her complaining, “It itches!” and her hysterical screaming of “It tickles!” It just went on for about half an hour, with me tickling her feet and stopping momentarily for her feet to start itching again. Finally I asked, “Is your feet the only part of you that’s itchy?” Well, you can kind of figure where that led to. Soon, I was massaging along her upper ribs, with her arms locking my fingers along her body. I kept tickling her for about another half an hour before I felt like I had enough. I snapped my fingers twice, and her face changed from a face of frustration and laughter to a face of calm and peaceful trance.
The next day, Rachel had decided to buy some new bikinis. We spent the day going into clothing stores. She tried them on and modeled them out in front of me. So the day was a whole lot more interesting than the day before. I gave my opinion that I liked the midnight blue one. She was leaning toward the hot pink or the sky blue one. I didn’t really care what she wore; she looked great in any of them. She ended up buying all three, plus a few more.
At the beach, she decided to work on her tan. So she went and stretched her sexy frame out on her beach towel and closed her eyes for the sun was shining pretty brightly at that time of day. We started talking about nonsense stuff, until I noticed that she was starting to fall asleep. Her well sun-lotioned body glistened in the warm rays of the sun. She looked comfortable enough. I was kind of disappointed that she fell asleep, but…
An evil thought popped into my head. I triggered her trance state and gently moved her body out into a ‘Y’ shape. I made sure to put her sunglasses over her eyes, so the sun wouldn’t blind her if she opened up her eyes suddenly. I proceeded to start taking the sand and piling it on her hands and wrists and then over her legs. Pretty much all that was uncovered was her arms, torso, her hips and her feet. Now, I knew well that she probably would’ve been strong enough to break free of these mounds of sand. Of course, that’s where the hypnosis came in. I suggested to her that the sand was as solid as concrete and she wouldn’t be able to break free from them no matter how hard she tried. By now, you should know what’s coming up next. I woke her up. You could imagine the look of surprise on her face when she tried to move her limbs. You could probably also imagine the look of comprehension and horror when she realized what I was about to do. She started to beg me to dig her out of there.
“Please, don’t!” she whimpered.
“’Please don’t’ what?” I said, my fingers wiggling at my sides in anticipation.
“Tickle me,” she replied without hesitation, before realizing she just sentenced herself.
“If you say so.” I said with a grin. Before she could say anything else, I started to lightly glide my fingers over the soles of her feet. She started to giggle silently, trying very hard not to draw attention to herself. After all, this was a public beach. I had to make sure not to tickle her too hard, just enough to giggle quietly. I think we both would’ve been embarrassed. I moved over toward her exposed torso. I pinched her sides, causing her to yelp. This resulted in a few glances toward us. Fortunately, since it was Spring Break, it was mostly college party crowds. They were probably thinking we were just having some fun, which technically, we were. I decided to start pushing it a little by traveling up her sides, making sure to pinch in between each rib. I counted each rib, whispering each number in her ear. I could tell that she was trying to keep every bit of self-control in check. I knew she was on the verge of breaking. Her eyes were clenched closed, trying to focus on not laughing out loud, letting out muffled giggles. All I had to do was press into her soft, smooth, vulnerable armpits and her self-control would break down.
I was just about to finally get her underarms, when unexpectedly she burst out laughing. I hadn’t touched her yet, but…I looked behind me and noticed I had attracted a group of college boys (drunk by the smell of it), who had started to tickle her feet. I gave them “The People’s Eyebrow TM”, to which they responded, “Can we have a turn?” Now, usually I don’t like other people to have their hands on her body, especially when we’re both getting a sexual charge out of the tickling (I noticed her nipples were poking through her top, full and erect). But, it wasn’t every day that I had a few helping hands to tickle her silly. After a few moments, I had everyone positioned around her, making sure that no ticklish spot was safe. I had a pair of hands on each foot, one pair for each side of her ribcage, a pair for each of the sides of her body and one for the belly. I saved the armpits for myself. The entire time, she knew she was doomed, but she begged and babbled anyways. A guy on my right asked me why she just didn’t get up by herself. The sand wasn’t packed that hard on top of her.
I was about to say that I hypnotized her, but I caught myself. If I told them that, they might ask me to try to hypnotize other girls. I would’ve gladly done it, but I didn’t want to get in trouble. Especially since there was the fact that I didn’t have a license to use hypnosis. And for those of you who didn’t know, yes, you need a license to hypnotize legally. I mean, sure there was that bachelor party I did, but that was just in a close group of friends. I didn’t know these guys. So I said that she was hypnotized by a close friend of mine, (which was a half-truth) but gave me control over her. Rachel, totally focused on trying anything she could think of to get out of this situation, didn’t hear me.
“So, couldn’t you like make her take her clothes off right now?” another guy asked. I gave the guy a look.
“I can’t make her do anything she wouldn’t normally do if she wasn’t hypnotized.” I replied. (Again, another half-truth.)
“Everybody ready?” I said. She was really trying to squirm her body out of the sand, trying desperately to find some way to defend herself. Of course, my suggestion held her prisoner. Everybody’s fingers were just twitching over her skin, ready to pounce.
“Attack!” Fingers started flying, her voice started screaming, and help me, I was enjoying this. Her feet were being raked again and again; her ribs were being played like an organ, her sides squeezed like dough, and her belly was taut like a washboard. And with me at the armpits, going as deep as the shoulder bone on the other side, we were like an orchestra playing one instrument, one sound, one voice. I almost could imagine what she was feeling like. She was probably feeling vulnerable, violated, helpless. All she could do was feel every ticklish touch on every nerve ending being stimulated, slamming again and again into her brain, telling her to laugh, forcing her to become aroused. And just like any other aroused person, she was on the verge of having an orgasm. Over her laughing I told the guys on the sides to take over the armpits for me. As soon as that happened, I got into position and started to pinch her hips. If it weren’t for the hypnosis, I swear she would’ve bucked clear out of the sand. I think the other guys knew what was coming. They probably knew they were about to push her over the edge. After a few brief moments, it was clear that she went into her orgasmic state. Her screams of hilarity became moans of raw sexual energy. The group that was helping me was about to stop, but I told them, “No! Keep going! See if she can go for another one!” I know, that was bad of me, but I could tell I wasn’t the only one enjoying this. As soon as the first one came, she had another orgasm. And another. And another. Finally, after all of her energy was spent, I told them they could stop.
While she lay in the sand, giggling from over-stimulation, I thanked the guys who helped me. They told me it was their pleasure. Some of them never had seen a girl orgasm from tickle-torture before. The rest had never seen a girl orgasm up-close and personal.
I could tell she was exhausted, so I finally removed the suggestion. Even so, she had no energy to get out of the sand on her own. So, like the romantic gentleman that I am (albeit a perverted one) I carried her out of the sand, washed her off in one of those outside showers and lugged her back to the hotel room.
When we got back to the room, I placed her on the couch where, believe it or not, she had fallen asleep.
‘Having her unconscious is becoming a regular thing for me,’ I thought. Just seeing her bikini-clad body asleep was starting to become a turn-on. I triggered her trance state, making sure she was really in a trance and not completely asleep.
I gave her a new suggestion that I had thought up. I told her anytime I say the phrase ‘Play Time’, she would feel as if she had been dosed with Ecstasy, Viagra and the most powerful aphrodisiac all at once. This not only made her horny to the max, but she was so turned on by the thought of me, she couldn’t help but reach orgasm with no lag time at all.
I couldn’t wait to see her reaction the moment I gave her the phrase. I woke her up with no memory of the trance, wearing nothing but her bikini. As usual, she was a bit disoriented and confused. As she shook her head trying to make sense of what was going on, I said, “Ready for ‘Play Time’?” I was extremely surprised, for the moment I said those words, she instantly changed from being slow and groggy to a pouncing, savage animal! How her body still had energy after the beach incident, I’ll never know. She tackled me onto the bed and locked her lips on mine, kissing me as if there were no tomorrow. She was breathing hard, caught up in her own reality of sexual pleasure, her hips slamming into my clothed torso again and again. I could actually feel her orgasms quake throughout her body as she came again and again with no end in sight. In a matter of minutes, she seemed to go through at least 10 orgasms every 5 seconds. I know that’s not possible, but it sure seemed like it. I could only imagine what she was experiencing at the moment. After 20 minutes, her raw sexual energy was finally starting to dwindle down. I let her keep going for a couple more minutes, until I realized she was coming at the point of exhaustion. I triggered her trance state, resulting in her almost naked body to collapse into a deep sleep. I was almost afraid that if I had any more fun with her, she’d have no energy left at all for anything else.
I let her sleep, knowing she needed to recharge her body for the next day. Surprisingly, she slept in most of the morning, so it was around noon when she finally did get up. I had already gone out, took a shower, ate brunch and got my own share of souvenirs while she was asleep. She stretched her body and let out a huge yawn. It took her a few minutes before she realized…
“Um…where are my clothes?” she asked. She was still wearing the bikini she had on the day before. I was about to respond when she glanced at the clock. “It’s already noon?! Why didn’t you wake me up?” She jumped up off the couch, took a short shower, coming out wearing the midnight blue bikini she had bought the day before. It was our last day here, so she decided to try out the new one at least once before we left.
As it turned out, she completely forgot what happened the day before. Since it was our last day, she wanted to go and do the whole dating ritual (candlelight dinner, walk in the moonlight, go and get some sweet lovin’ at the hotel room) I’m not that kind of guy (who is?), but I decided to humor her and do it. The past few nights were pretty incredible, so I felt like doing something normal for a change.
The evening went pretty smoothly. Then came the part where we would romantically make love in our hotel room. As much as I wanted to do it normally, I felt like I had a few more suggestions to make sure this was a night I would never forget. As I was formulating what to do, she went ahead and changed into some red lacy lingerie. Even though I’ve seen her body without it, it was still mind-numbing to see her actually willing to seduce me. We locked lips with each other, rubbing our hands over each other’s body. I lustfully removed the only clothing she had, while she attempted to take off my pants. The moment she was naked, I triggered her trance state. Yeah, I should’ve waited, but I wasn’t going to lose an opportunity like this. I had her forget that she was about to have sex and instead had her believe we were still in the foreplay stage. She was also to believe that she had willingly submitted to being tied up.
I set her in the usual spread-eagled position, hypnotically binding her again and made the following suggestion:
“You will instinctively blurt out ‘don’t stop tickling me’, and you’ll be surprised that you said that and wonder why you did. You will beg me not to stop, even though you feel you want to.” With that suggestion in her mind, I couldn’t wait to start going wild on her body.
“I’m going to count to three. When I reach three, you will awaken, but will find yourself blindfolded and extremely aroused. You’ll feel so horny and hot that you’ll beg me to make you orgasm. However, the only way to reach an orgasm is by being tickled. Being tickled will cause you to become more and more aroused. And the more you’re aroused, the more sensitive and ticklish you will become. Do you understand?” As soon as she confirmed the suggestion, I woke her up.
“Please…” she moaned.
“Please, what?” I asked.
“I…I need you…I need you now…” I could tell she was aroused by her rapid breathing and her face of intense sexual frustration. With the blindfold suggestion in place, she didn’t bother to lift her head to see where I was.
Of course, I started to gently claw my fingers into the midriff. Instantly she started to giggle. “Please…”
“Please, what?” I repeated.
“Please, don’t stop.” The confused expression on her face was priceless. I started to dig a little harder, causing her to giggle harder.
“What’s the matter, you ticklish?” I mocked. I traced my fingers to her sides and started to run my fingers over her soft flesh. She tried to buck out of my range as far as her mind would allow her to. I increased the pressure of my touch, slowly making my way to her hips. “Gee, I know how ticklish your hips are. Did you want me to keep tickling you?” I asked. As much as her head kept shaking no, her mouth screamed, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”
“Well, if you insist.” I said, continuing my tickle torture. The moment I gripped her hips, it was all over for her. Orgasmic bliss and pleasure pulsated through her body repeatedly. Throughout her cries of insanity, I tickled as fast and as hard as I could over her ticklish flesh. After what seemed like hours, her screams died out. Her energy was spent and all she could do was twitch. I let her regain some of her strength for a few minutes. All I knew was that I wasn’t done playing yet.
While she rested, I made some modifications to her Vibrator suggestion. “Imagine an invisible vibrator has just entered inside you.” I heard her give a little gasp. “Feel it penetrate deeper and deeper. Deeper than you ever though possible. Feel it inside of you, all the way to your pleasure’s core.” I paused, thinking carefully of my next words. “Now imagine it expanding inside you, resting snuggly against your walls. It is not painful at all, it feels extremely comfortable and natural.” I paused again, letting her imagination run wild. “Now, the next time I say ‘Vibrator On’, you will feel the vibrator inside you pulsating with energy, hard and fast, giving sexual pleasure streamlining through your entire body. It’ll be the most satisfying and most pleasurable feeling in your entire life. The moment you reach an orgasm, the vibrator will vibrate even harder and harder still and will not stop vibrating until I say ‘Vibrator Off.’ Do you understand?” After a few moments, she gave out a satisfied moan, which I took for a yes. “Now in a few moments I will awaken you. You will not remember what has just happened, but you will feel like standing up. You will not be concerned that you are undressed. In fact it feels natural to be naked around me.” I clapped my hands twice, waking her. She had a glazed look over her eyes and didn’t say anything as she slid off the bed.
The moment she stood up, I triggered her trance state while making sure she kept her balance. “When I say ‘Freeze’, you entire body will lock into place. The harder you try to move, the more you won’t be able to move.” I knew I gave the suggestion before, but I decided to reinforce it anyways. I clapped my hands twice and she awoke.
“I want you to put your arms out straight out to the side.” She complied and raised her arms so she almost looked like an imitation of a tree. “Okay, ready? Now Freeze.”
Instantly her body was locked and there was no way she was going to be moving from that position. “Are you okay?” I asked in fake concern.
“No. I can’t move my arms or my body,” she said. Seeing her spread-out naked frame standing before me was turning me on extremely. But, I mastered the impulse to do anything rash. I had to think this through carefully.
“Really? Cool.” I commented off-handedly. “No it’s not,” she giggled.
I grinned at her. “You know, I could do anything to you right now and you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.” Her eyes went wide.
“You wouldn’t dare.” Instead of responding I strolled up to her motionless frame, flexing my fingers, just wanting to dig my hands into that ticklish flesh. I felt like I was about to open the proverbial birthday present. My fingers crept closer and closer, while all she could do with her body was twitch. “Please, don’t!” she said, giggling in spite of herself.
“Or else, what?” I decided to start off lightly at first before laying out the big guns. I lightly poked her in the armpit, causing her to let out a yelp.
“What’s the matter? Are you ticklish?” I said mockingly. Instead of responding, she gave that look in her eyes which said, ‘Don’t mess with me or I’ll kill you.’ Unfortunately for her, she wasn’t the one calling the shots. I rested my fingers on her ribs and paused. Despite that I wasn’t even tickling her yet, just the feeling of my fingers on her ticklish flesh was enough to elicit a few giggles.
“You know, all that giggling makes me think that you want me to start tickling you.” I said.
“Please, don’t!” she giggled.
“Don’t what? I haven’t even started yet and you’re already breaking down already!” And with new motivation, I very lightly traced my fingers over the surface of her ribs. This elicited a stream of giggles from her. I could tell she would’ve ran or fell over or do anything to get away from me. I lightly drew my fingers up and around her breasts, up over her shoulders and then across the inside of her arms. She knew I was going to go straight for her armpits. We both knew that was my favorite spot to tickle, and one of her most ticklish. I could see the confliction of frustration and arousal in her face. I would’ve went for her lower body, but that would’ve meant I would have to crouch down to get to it.
“Please, let me go!” she pleaded. I grinned at her.
“I’m not forcing you to stay.” I replied. I was careful not to say anything else, because I still wanted her frozen in position. I took a moment to notice that her body was twitching, meaning she was trying to move, but couldn’t. I replaced my hands on the surface of her stomach. Instantly, her abs tensed, giving me a harder surface for me to tickle. I gave a little poke, then another. She couldn’t help but giggle. ‘Okay, enough foreplay.’ I told myself. I started to pinch along her sides, causing her giggles to change into laughter. I calmly and slowly worked my way up from her hips, knowing full well it was just pure torture for her. Being bound by ropes or chains is one thing; being bound by your own mind was another. Finally when I reached her armpits, I pulled back and looked at the expression on her face. There was no doubt about it, she was getting exhausted and at the same time, turned on. I placed the tips of my fingers on the surface of her armpits. She braced herself; she couldn’t do anything to stop me. I let her wait for a few agonizing seconds. She was kind of whimpering silently. Then when I couldn’t restrain myself anymore, I attacked! I dug into those armpits as hard and as fast as I could. Her whole body was tensing and relaxing at the same time. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sweet laughter that flew out of her mouth. My fingers went so far in her flesh; I could actually feel the shoulder bone through the skin. But I kept at it, I knew I was tickling her past her point of exhaustion, but I didn’t let up! Her whole body was glistening with sweat; tears were streaming from her eyes until finally her voice faded into silent laughter. I let one of my hands stray down to her ribs and started to knead into them. Her body gave a little jerk, but that was it. She was breathing so hard, her ribs were visible every time she breathed in. I stepped back and gave her a few minutes to regain her bearings. While still frozen, I decided it wasn’t fair for me to get some pleasure out of this while all she got was nothing.
I snapped my fingers and said “Kapow Replay.” Doing that caused her to start having extreme sexual arousal building uncontrollably as if I were saying ‘Kapow’ every couple of seconds. With her body completely frozen, I could see the frustration in her face that my every command was stopping her from touching herself in the way she knew that would bring her to orgasm. Her fingers were twitching, she was breathing extremely heavily. I knew if I left her like this, eventually she would be begging for me to release her, to give her some relief. On the other hand, I felt like all good things come to those who wait. So, I left the room for a few minutes and gave myself a long cold shower, to prove to myself that I wasn’t dreaming. When I came back, I was surprised to see her sobbing silently, her body glistening with sweat. I think she would’ve collapsed if she wasn’t frozen. However, seeing her sobbing wasn’t exactly the erotic scene I had pictured in mind. I lifted her frozen form and gently lay her on one of the beds. ‘She’s waited long enough.’ I thought. “Unfreeze, Play On.” This stopped the torturous loop of ‘Kapows’ playing through her mind and allowed her to finally be released from her mental bondage. Within a few seconds, she went into one of her hugest and longest string of orgasms yet, before she lost consciousness. I watched her, a smile of contentment on her face. But, something was really bothering me.
I didn’t know what was happening to me. I felt like this dark force inside me was starting to take over. Any guilt or self-doubt was being replaced by sadistic and dominating thoughts. It gave me such a hormonal rush to have complete control over her behavior, her thoughts, her very reality. She could become a total slave to my desires in exchange for the endless dominating sexual pleasure I could give her. I felt like I was transforming into some maniac whose only existence was to tickle-torture his girlfriend. I had to decide where the line was drawn. The question I was asking myself was if she was actually aware of what I was doing to her, if I hadn’t erased her memory every time, would she still love me? Would I still love her? Did I think of her as a real live-in girlfriend, or just some sex toy that I would throw out when I got bored with it? We weren’t married, we were in our early adult years, and we were still dating. If she were consciously aware of the way I was manipulating her, would she get mad at me, hating me for the way I’ve been treating her? Or would she agree to be under my control, submissive, ticklish and orgasmic? I figured as long as I don’t actually penetrate her or have any oral sex, just continue to tickle-torture her and give her hypno-orgasms, my conscience would be clear.
But even so…
Both of us were extremely exhausted (I was exhausted by the mental strain), I allowed her to drift into a natural sleep on the bed. I lay down next to her and told her that when she woke up, she would believe we had the greatest sex in her life and would have no memory of the trance. She wouldn’t be concerned that she was naked and I was clothed.
I had a hard time sleeping that night. As tired as I was, the whole morality of the situation kept me up like an alarm clock that wouldn’t turn off. I knew what I was doing wasn’t right or fair, but then the whole world isn’t fair. Eventually I was able to fall asleep…
I woke up the next morning finding her naked body snuggled very close to me.
“Good morning.” she whispered dreamily with a smile on her face. “Last night was intense.”
“How do you feel?” I asked. The lust in her eyes said it all.
“Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.”
My guilt started to rise up in my mind again. Did she feel this way because that’s the way she felt or because I manipulated her thoughts? She saw the disturbed look on my face and asked me in a soft voice, “What’s wrong?” I don’t know why, but I felt like coming clean with her. She started to gently kiss my neck. “Whatever it is, don’t worry about it.” The look of innocent lust was shining in her eyes. Did I really want to give up my secret power over her?
I took a deep breath and told her. At first she didn’t believe me. I then gave her back her memory of all the other sessions we had before. That dreamy look on her face was replaced with an emotion of… I couldn’t tell. Was she mad? She was quiet for a few minutes. Then without another word, she got out of bed and headed to the shower. I got dressed and finished packing. When she came out of the shower, she was still deep in thought. After a while, she finally looked at me and said, “You know, I can’t believe you would actually do this to me.” I was about to say ‘I’m sorry’, but she cut me off. “You know the strangest thing?”
“What?”
“I…I should be mad at you. I should be angry that you manipulated me like that.” I held my breath. “But, I’m not. I’m not mad at you at all. I feel completely relaxed and content. I haven’t felt like this ever since the first time you hypnotized me. In fact…” she said with a coy smile. “…I’m kinda feeling a little horny just thinking about being under your control.” That wasn’t the response I was expecting.
“So you’re not mad?”
“Surprising as it is, I’m in love with you too. And that’s not the hypnosis talking. I actually care for you. I know I’ve got this whole ‘Don’t mess with me’ reputation. But I kinda like that feeling.”
“What feeling?”
“The feeling of being helpless, unable to do anything without your command. And you know…” A dreamy look passed over her face. “…it’s actually a huge turn-on being tickled silly by you.” I think there was a huge grin on my face at that point, but then something in the back of my mind made me doubt.
“You’re not playin’ me, are you?” I asked her seriously. She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. The twinkle in her eyes said it all.
“What do you think?” she purred. I glanced at the clock. We still had a few more hours before we had to check out.
“Well, I guess there’s one more thing to do.” I said. She knew what was coming. I sat next to her on the bed, gave her a quick tickle on the ribs and snapped my fingers. She went out like a light.

All good things must come to an end. The week had seemed to fly by really fast. Both of us were feeling great and refreshed from the trip. I would’ve wiped her memory again, but she seemed to be taking the hypnosis pretty well. Every time we talked about it, I could tell that she was extremely turned on by the idea of being put under again. She told me her favorite part was the ticklish orgasms, because she never knew whether to laugh with ticklish abandon or moan out of pure orgasmic pleasure. With that said, we were both looking forward to our next “alone time.”

Thanks! As always, any feedback (or ideas, which I could really use as my constant think tank runs dry when I get to the computer) is most appreciated! For those who are wondering, the next story's coming from Rachel's POV. Hopefully it won't take 2 years like this one did!

I really enjoyed this story.

You did a remarkably good job with the technical aspect (grammar, spelling). Poorly edited s require so much 'mental translation' that by the time I fully understand what the writer said, I've lost the mood s/he was putting me in.

I enjoy the very concept of hypnotic tickling. Making someone more or less willingly comply with foot tickling is a terrific turn-on to me!

:feets:

"Poorly edited s require so much 'mental translation' that by the time I fully understand what the writer said, I've lost the mood s/he was putting me in."

I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back