• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Third Time's a Charm (Celeb/ F/F) Part II

grider6_2000

PART II

Satisfied with the small victory she moved to a position in front of Phoebe’s stocks. “That’s one down, two to go. Now please child, don’t make me do this. We all know that you are, by far, the most ticklish sister in the family. And being an Empath you are overly sensitive to feelings and sensations; this torture will probably kill you.”

The woman was 100% correct, and all three sisters knew it. Phoebe watched in sheer terror as Paige was tortured to near exhaustion; and she was ten times more ticklish than her sister. Phoebe lost every single tickle fight she had ever been in, and the sisters used to delight in pinning her down and tickling her until she almost wet herself. And her feet had always been the favorite target because she would go ballistic. But Phoebe had to be strong now and try to at least buy some time. She didn’t know for what, but maybe Leo or one of the other Elders would find them if they realized something was wrong. Stranger things had happened...

“Not going to budge, eh? Very commendable of you, but also very foolish.” With that she gently removed Phoebe’s left slipper to reveal her flawless size 8 ½ foot encased in the thin, white nylon sock. Her bright pink toe nails shone through the material, and were very enticing wiggling and flexing before her. Chiandra had always had a special yearning for foot tickling, and she couldn’t believe her luck that she now had the most ticklish girl in the world trapped in front of her.

“Oh no, please not my feet! Anything but that!” Phoebe was panicking at the thought of being tickled on her feet. She was actually ticklish everywhere, but her feet were the most sensitive part of her entire body. And to make her situation worse, her feet were very soft and subtle after being trapped in her slippers all night, and the thin material of her socks would make the tickling sensation more intense. “Please guys, do something. Don’t let her tickle me!”

“Ummm, just what are we supposed to do, Phoebe?” Piper remarked sarcastically. She understood her sister’s dread aversion to the torture, but couldn’t think of anything to do.

Chiandra looked at the pretty foot hungrily as Phoebe scrunched her toes and rotated her ankle futilely in the stocks. She wanted to savagely attack the sexy ped, but decided to tease the witch a bit to really heighten the experience. Gently she began to brush her sole with her finger, careful not to use her sharpened nails just yet.

“Leeeoo,” Phoebe called in vain, “if you can hear me I really need some help right now. This is an… heee he heee heeeee, ha ha hahahah ha ha ha aaaargghhhh, emergency! Oh no, please not that! It tickles, ha hahaha heee he heheeee!” Phoebe was already giggling like a schoolgirl and the sorceress had barely even touched her. “Oh God, ha hahaha ha ha ha, oooohhhhh nooooo, eeeeeee, ha ha hahahaha! It t-t-tickless, ha hahahaha aaaaahhhh, hahaha!”

Both Piper and Paige could only watch with pity as their hyper-ticklish sister began her turn of the torture. Unlike Paige’s deep and throaty laugh, Phoebe had a higher-pitched, little girl-like laugh that was pleasant and infectious. Listening to her laugh and watching her animated face was almost enjoyable (at least for those watching).

Chiandra was in agreement with the witches: Phoebe had an incredible laugh, and her uproarious reaction to her foot being tickled was very satisfying. She was enjoying tickling her foot so much that she almost forgot about the information she needed.

“Waahahaha, ha hahahaaa, oh G-G-Godddd, heeeeehehehe he hehehe, ah ha haha ha hahaha, oooohhhhhhh! N-not thereee, hahahahahaha!” Chiandra’s fingers slowly traveled up her sole to her arch and were threatening to dance their way onto the ball of her foot.

As Phoebe became frantic, Paige’s thought drifted off to what had happened to her own torment. She was normally not very ticklish, but the woman knew exactly where to tickle her, and the strange words she whispered in her ear made her even more ticklish. She had tickled her so severely that her sides still ached from the uncontrollable laughter, and she was physically exhausted from the ordeal. She knew that Phoebe could not hold out for every long.

“My my little witch, you are even more ticklish than I thought. How about those cute little toes?”

“NO, don’t you dare tickle myyyyy, ha hahahaha aaaaah ha ha ha, eeeeee, n-not, ha hahaha hhahahaaaaaa!” Phoebe was thrashing violently in her chair as the sorceress’s fingers found her vulnerable toes. Then Chiandra applied her fingernails.

“WAAAAH HAHAHA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA, AAAAHHH, OOOOOOH G-G-GODDD, HA HAHA! N-NOT MY, HA HAHAHAHAHA, NOT MY TOESSS, HEEEEE HEHEHEEEEE, HA HAHAHAHA!!!” Now the brunette was hysterical, screaming and laughing at the same time. She looked as if she was having seizures in the chair, which creaked at the tension put upon it from her spastic struggling. The sisters wondered if she would summon enough strength to break her bonds.

“WHAAA, AAAHH, PLE-EEAS, HA HAHAHAAAA, OOOH G-GODDD, HE HEEEEEEE, AH HAHAHA HA HA, NN-OTT, HA HAHAHAAAA, T-TICKLESSS, HA HAHA!!! EEEEEE, HA HAHA, P-PLEEEASE, AHAAAAAHAHA, S-SSTOPPP, HAHAHA AH HA HAHA!!!!!” Phoebe could no longer form coherent words as the blonde’s fingernails raked their way up and down her sock-clad foot. The thin nylon material only facilitated the tickling, and no matter how she twisted her ankle or scrunched her toes, Chiandra had complete access to her foot. After several minutes of non-stop torture, the blonde stopped. Phoebe collapsed against her bonds and panted for breath. Her face and neck glistened in sweat and was flush from the torture. Despite Chiandra stopping, the witch still giggled uncontrollably.

“Well now, have we changed our mind yet? Surely you don’t want me to do worse, do you? Is a simple book worth this much agony?” In truth the sorceress didn’t want her victim to capitulate – she wanted another opportunity to explore her gorgeous and super-ticklish feet.

“I, I can’t t-take it…,” she panted, “please n-no more.”

“Leeeeoooo,” called Piper urgently, “things are getting critical down here!” She didn’t know if her husband could hear them, but at this point she was desperate for any assistance.

But the blonde had already made her decision and began to slip off Phoebe’s other shoe. Then she removed her white sock to reveal a perfectly shaped and smooth bare foot. Phoebe started to protest, but Chiandra did not wait for her words. She leaned down and began to nibble and suck on the voluptuous bare foot.

Phoebe didn’t think that the tickle torture could get any worse than the woman’s razor sharp nails clawing their way along the bottom of her sock-clad foot, but she proved her wrong. The sensation of the sorceress’ tongue and teeth on her sensitive foot brought the torture to a whole different level. She exploded in frenzied laughter again. “OHHHH M-M-YY, HA HAHAHA AAAAH HA HA HA HA HA!!! WHAT ARE Y-Y-, HA HAHAHA AHAAAA HA HAHA D-DOOOOOINGGG? S-S-STAHHPPP, HAHAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! NOT Y-YOUR T-TONGUE, EEEE HAHAHAAAA!! IT TICKLES S-S-SO BADDD! HAHAHAAHHHHHHHHH” The tiny witch was literally going insane; she had never felt so helpless and tortured in her entire life. Her body ached from struggling, and she felt as if her sides were going to split. Her screaming laughter was making her voice hoarse.

Chiandra felt almost guilty for enjoying the torture. She did need the book for a greater good, and didn’t have it in her spirit to use physical pain or violence to achieve her goals, but she was sure that the young witch would have rather had bamboo shoots under her fingernails than endure tickle torture.

When her mouth found Phoebe’s delectable toes, she lost it. “WAAAAAAH, OOOOOHH G-GOD, N-N-NOO M-, HAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAAH HA HAHA HA. T-TICKLES-S-SSS, HA HAHA HA HAHA AAAAAHHHH!” Her laughter became silent in her throat, and she was so red and laden with sweat that the sorceress wondered if she would give in before she passed out. “P-P-PLEEASEEE, HA HAHAAAH, HEEEE HEHEHEHEEE, OH N-NOO, S-S HAHAHA AAAAAH HA HAHA, STOPPP, HA HAHAHA!!” Seconds later Phoebe answered her question by hyperventilating herself into unconsciousness. Her body went limp in the chair.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back