• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on WWE wrestling tonight: Maria tickled

Armpit_licker

TMF Master
Snitzky has a foot fetish. I am glad they played it out more. Tonight he was doing the " this little piggy went to the market" thing with the UNREAL hot ditzy Maria. When he got to her first toe he tickled her feet making her squeek and giggle a very cute giggle. I am not a foot fan but I hope some of you foot fanatics caught this. Very cute scene.

Caught it and it was cool

I just saw the scene.........gotta love TIVO!!! I really thought they dropped the foot fetish thing with Snitzky but I guess not!!! Maybe we'll get Snitzky and Trish together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giantfan :woot:

Fuck....I missed it. All the wrestling fans in here, someone is bound to get it though. Thanks.

Thanks for the info!

Wow! Thats all I gots to say, I hope this is the beginning of a new future when it comes to the wwe and tickling of all sorts.

PS. although the Big Show got into Snitsky's face he did condone toe sucking if you know the person, maybe the show's got a little foot fetish of his own.

Hey Being A Female Tickler i love to see ladies feet tickled. SO any Canadians who are out there right now, wrestling will be on again at midnight on TSN. I'd record it myself but don't have any vhs tapes and i'll be working as well. Not sure if it'll be on again for the Americans or specifically what channel(sorry guys) anyway just thought i'd let you all know

I just saw it! Now the WWE needs to write a tickle scene with Christy and Trish with Snitsky.

i posted a wmv clip in the mainstream vid section. Is maria cute or what?

o yes id love to see a tickle angle but not with snitsky , as king said "his back looks like the flip side of a nestly crunch bar" lol

justin_77 said:
I just saw it! Now the WWE needs to write a tickle scene with Christy and Trish with Snitsky.

Justin--

Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Christy was "traded" to Smachdown along with Stacy Kiebler for Torrie and the "Go Daddy" dotcom girl. And I was really starting to enjoy the goofy "Super Stacy" bit too. Oh well...

Maybe Torrie and the other girl will give Snitsky what he wants in exchange for a little muscle... and when Trish gets back, she could definitely use his help against Viscera.

Oh... and the scene was forking HOT!!!!

Hahathna :eek:

It's great they are havin more foot content... But why snitsky? He is the most unattractive guy in the WWE in my opinion.

nah i reckon trish will get tickled the most by snitsky but only if trish comes back heel then theyll just bait them into tieing trish down and snitsky having his way with trish's feet.

I'd love to see a tickle match with the WWE divas..Just think of how much tickling the girls do to each other when the cameras are not on. it must be jaw dropping :yowzer:

I wonder why they have decided to do this? Either the new writers they hired are the greatest ever, or they got sick of us asking if the divas are ticklish.

Paranoid said:
I wonder why they have decided to do this? Either the new writers they hired are the greatest ever, or they got sick of us asking if the divas are ticklish.

Strong Possiblity that we asked if the diva girls are ticklish..I'll truly be one happy camper if there is ever a tickle match with the girls :bouncybou

Paranoid said:
Oh so all of you admit it now! :D But yeah, it's great to see this kinda thing. Despite Maria being dim, she's gorgeous all over, and has really great feet too. Lita has lovely feet as well. The_New_One is right about Snitsky though. God he oooogly...

Who cares what this Snitsky guy looks like ....... as long as the ladies he is tickling are good-lookin'.

Unfortunately, the new writers are far from great, but I think they're just getting at the foot/tickle people for all the constant questions over the years. Too bad it has to be portrayed as creepy.

The reason behind it is that Snitsky has a foot fetish in real life and is open about it; they thought it would be cool to write it into the storylines.

I hope wwe continues with this storyline. It could be great fun! Maybe he could "capture" one of the divas and keep her as a tickle slave! Too bad it won't be stacy's feet (since she went to smackdown), and as a nylon fan, hope they'll have some nice stocking feet too.

I still wonder if there's going to be a match between Ashley and Torrie Wison and whoever loses the match, has to give their feet to Snitsky. Although, in that case, I guess Gene.....and all of us would be the winners. :p

Drew

TklDuo-Drew said:
I still wonder if there's going to be a match between Ashley and Torrie Wison and whoever loses the match, has to give their feet to Snitsky. Although, in that case, I guess Gene.....and all of us would be the winners. :p

Drew... THAT'S THE WAY TO USE THE OLD NOODLE, GUY!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back