• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

maria WWE m/f Foot

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
Well it was a small tickle but the sniksky foot fetish angle may pay off to be more fruitful than i first though...although i could have done without the image of big shows foot..luckly i stoped the vid i made before that....i only made a wmv file vid this time..i might make a divx one later when i cut it down to fit..or maybe this one will be good enuf.

Thanks for the post! Fantastic!

On another note, it's kind of funny how we're given this character after all of our pleas to the WWE to have a tickling match/more foot content on TV, and now we're sort of given this sour jackpot. Making the answer to our prayers a deviant. It's like someone giving you $1billion, and then hitting you in the balls with a hammer, you know?

Granted, I don't know how easily you could put a foot fetish gimmick over as anything else, sadly haha.

(in best Penn Jillett voice over:)

That was cool! And disturbing. But cool! aaand a little disturbing...but REALLY cool! And just a little disturbing.

But cool.

~ toyou

Sniksky you lucky dog you. On my next tickle victim I've so gotta try this little piggy on her foot :happyfloa Cant believe i didnt try that before

What those who only got to see the clip missed is that Big Show was berating Snitsky as a pervert for liking women's feet and wanting to suck the toes of someone he hardly knew. When it cut back to the announcers and then to the match between Snitsky and Show, the topic continued with them pretty much debating whether a foot fetish makes someone a pervert and stating that everyone has SOME liking that others would consider weird or wrong. It was actually a fairly positive display in the end...one that all sorts of fetishists would likely be pleased with. It would likely make for too long a clip to post, plus being split up between things. But, I can put the text to the debate itself up if anyone wants it.

Ann

Well , there's FINALLY a good reason to start watching WWE wrestling. Now , if only we can get Snitsky in a locked room w/Stacy Kiebler with a camera rolling .......

LOL... that was great... Stephanie had better stay away from him... :D

no problem everyone..glad to contribute. I missed the part where the commentators were talking about it..i was making the clip..lol..i'll have to go back and rewatch it. Toyou444 i never watched much penn and teller, have to admit..thats funny and it works in this instance.

nice clip Prime. Maria is the hottes diva...jsut wish the tickle scene was a little longer. Her being a ditz is funny when you watch WWE. Too bad snitsky likes to suck on toes rather than just tickle.

Damn good post, man!

I hafta admit it, though. If there's one clip in this forum that can be called weird, it's this one. It's not because of the content, just the way it's played out. If I did to a girl that I hardly knew what Snitzky did to Maria, it wouldn't take long for me to find a new home in a jail cell. However, Maria does have a body begging to be tickle into a slobbering, incoherent pile of sweaty flesh with permagrin (permanent grin). I have been wanting to see something like this for a long time, though, and I'm glad the WWE is bringing something like foot fetishism and tickling into a mainstream light, however modest it really is when compared to sites based solely (like feet, get it?) on those topics. Thanks again, man.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back