• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheater, Cheater! * Written for Jenna L.

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Story code: F/M FF/M

Jenna and I both lost the Plot contest. :rant:
I promised her that I'd write a story for her if she lost, and I'm living up to that promise. I hope the rest of you enjoy it aswell.

Cheater, Cheater!
A short story by Invisible Ink
Written especially for Jenna L.

* Donna, Michael, and Amanda appear courtesy of Jenna L.

“I knew the little bastard was cheatin’ on me.”

Donna said quietly to herself from behind a huge pair of binoculars. As she shook her head in disbelief, the scene unfolded right before her pretty eyes. They had just returned from wherever the hell they had been for the last two hours. She knew that for a fact because Donna had started the count immediately after Michael left the house that night. She could tell something was a little off in his behavior. Plus, he had been working quote unquote late nights at the office a lot lately. For a slacker like Michael, getting any kind of work out of him was like pulling teeth. Alas, without any proof Donna remained silent about her female intuitions and played the unassuming girlfriend.

Now, the truth was out in the open as he held this new girl in his arms as they rested against his black Honda accord. Unfortunately for Donna, she had to admit that this girl was pretty cute. She looked a little Italian, a pinch of American, and very sexy in her black Capri’s and halter top. It was a little a hard on Donna to watch the scene unfold, but she had to if she wanted to document the proof. Her fingers trembled as she clicked the REC button on the left side panel of the binoculars and she casually zoomed in.

Michael had her right where he wanted her now. He was whispering in her ears, and softly rubbing his face against her neck. She was all smiles and giggles as she wrapped her arms around him. Donna cringed a little, remembering those exact same moves when she had met him a few months back. Asshole…

No sooner were the two lovebirds in a full make out session. I’m talking a FULL make out session right there with her ass pressed against the passenger side door of his running car. Tongues were plunging, salvia was stirring, and organs were pumping. Donna zoomed in for one last glimpse, and quickly turned away. She was happy to have the footage, but saddened by the whole thing. She couldn’t help but shed a few tears as she climbed down from the tree house she had ducked into and walked home. She was a beautiful blonde woman and would have absolutely NO trouble finding another man. A better man for that matter. Michael didn’t deserve a woman of her caliber anyway. She’d kick his butt to the curb soon enough, but first, a little payback…

-In the head of a cheater-

“Oh my god, what a night! I haven’t felt that kind of passion for someone in years! “

Michael said to himself as he finished off the last of his Camel wide cigarette. He had wined, dined, and almost finished the deal with a woman he had just met only days earlier. He thought the world of himself, and it showed in everything he did. He wore only the best clothing brands, only hung out with the elite and popular, and only dated hot and beautiful women. His best friends knew him as Dynamite because of his low tolerance for just about anything, and how he was known to go off at people. Women thought he looked a little like John Travolta and were drawn in by his charms. Donna was one of those women.

He sneaked back into Donna’s place and quietly made his way to the fridge. Sliding back the door, he was greeted with a late night snack made especially for him by the woman who loved him. He smiled hungrily at the wrapped Tuna sandwich and chips and pulled it from its place. There was a little note attached to a beer hanging out close by the plate of food.

“Be a good boy and eat up! You worked hard tonight, and deserve something nice!

Love,
Donna

What a life this clown had! He plopped his ass on her couch and kicked his shoes off as he settled in to eat up and watch some television. His shoes smacked hard against the fireplace, but he simply continued eating his sandwich and gulping down the beer. With Donna in one hand, and his new fling Amanda in the other, Michael was one happy man that night.

Suddenly, he felt like he was going to throw up or something. Michael immediately jumped up from the couch and sort of stumbled a little as he headed for the kitchen sink. He was having a hard time keeping his balance and his eyes were playing tricks on him. Everything was sort of blending into each other everywhere he looked as he tried his very best to make it towards the sink. The sportscaster’s face on the screen was now melting off his head and onto the carpet below the television. Michael’s face turned a shade of white as he covered his mouth with his hand in attempt to stop from vomiting. A few more minutes of this foolishness and he’d be sleeping like a baby.

Donna watched him stumble and hit the carpet from the stairway. A grin rolled across her pretty face as she rubbed her hands together with glee. Unknown to anyone other then sexual partners, Michael was unbearably ticklish all over his body. During sex, it sometimes through his performance off, and that’s the only reason he’d have for admitting it. Other then that, it was an iron clad secret that he tried to keep as quiet as possible. Being ticklish just wasn’t manly in his opinion, and he felt oddly gay whenever he was tickled into fits of uncontrollable laughter. He was supposed to be this tough guy who didn’t take it from anyone, and yet having his belly tickled made him howl like a wolf! Donna knew his secret, and planned to give him quite the send off before she dumped his cheating butt. He was much stronger then her, and without the help of the herbs she had planted in his beer, she would never have had a chance to get him into a helpless position. Once he was out for sure, Donna slithered over to him and gave him a quick look over. He was still cute, and made her wild in bed, but she wouldn’t just overlook his cheating ways for her own satisfaction.

She pulled her collection of nylons from her bedside drawer, and stripped her bed of the satin sheets that covered it. The headboard and footrest had been used for bedroom bondage before, but tonight was different. This wasn’t about sexual pleasure, this was about revenge…

Her bondage that night was nothing short of a masterpiece. He was tied spread eagle to her bed, face up and stripped of all clothing. Two to three nylons were wrapped around each wrist and ankle and firmly tied to the nearest post. Two more had been wrapped tightly around his eyes to keep him in suspense the entire torture session. Donna quickly changed into her lingerie as she prepared herself for revenge. She ended up wearing her thigh high stockings, lace gloves that covered her arms to the elbow, and a thong Michael had bought her on their second date. It had two pink hearts hanging from silver chains in the front, not much in the back. It wasn’t her favorite, but she thought it was fitting for their last night together.

His pockets were full of evidence, including Amanda’s phone number and address. Donna placed everything on her vanity and adjusted her video camera as she heard the sound of a drugged man waking up…

Before he became fully awake and aware of his situation, Donna jumped up onto the bed and straddled his crotch. You could see the look of an angry demon in her eyes as she began spider crawling up the sides of his tummy as she tightened her nylon clad legs against his body. His body reacted to her tickling even before he did as he involuntarily rolled back and forth in an effort to escape from the tickling sensations.

“hahe ehhea a a ahahea ohhhh where am I? aahheahe aehahe stop that!”

Michael shouted, as he started coming back to reality. The first thing that hit him was the tickling sensations attacking his tummy as Donna laid into him. He didn’t even know what he was in for tonight.

“hehae aehaehea eaheaahhaaahehae aehaeaheae aehae wait!! WAIT!!!! Aehahehaheaheehaea”

As he screamed like a little girl with laughter, he started wriggling his body back and forth. Wait a minute.. I can’t move anything! I can’t see!! I’m blind and paralyzed!!

“Aww, what’s the matter Michael? Tummy too ticklish for this??”

She shouted as she dug her little fingertips into his flabby stomach and wiggled them as if they were vibrators. He immediately screamed with laughter and fought hard against the nylon binds. His stomach flexed wildly as Donna continued.

“AHAHAHEA EAHEHAEHAEHA WAIT DONNA!! IS THAT..AHEHAE AEHAHEA AHAE IS THAT YOU?? AHEHAE AEHA WAIT!!”

This brought an evil grin to Donna’s face as she continued her tummy tickling assault on her cheating boyfriend. She wasn’t satisfied with this though, and decided to check the vulnerable pits of his arms.

“HAHAE AEHAHAE NOOO!!! AHEHAE AEHAHEA DONNA PLEASE!!! AHEHAE AEHAEAE AEHA ahahea eaehaeha aehaea Donna!!!!!!”

Donna pressed her knees against his chest as she tickled each of his armpits in unison. His face was frozen in an ongoing laugh as he wiggled his body and shook his head from left to right in disbelief. She felt his body bucking wildly beneath hers, and was keeping her toes crossed that those nylon binds would hold.

“That’s right! Dance! Dance for Donna you naughty boy!”

She continued her assault into his pits as she dipped her face into the left side of his neck and used little whispers to madly tickle the area.

“AHHAEAEHAA AHEAHEA EAHEAE AEHA HEHAEA DONNA!! AHEHAE AHAHEAAHEHA PLEASE!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! Hehae HHAEHAHEHAEHAHEA DONNA PLEASE!!!”

His face was turning a rare shade of pink now as she continued. She slithered back down his body as she headed back for his belly. Along the way, she accidently pulled the nylon blindfold down from his eyes. Michael adjusted his eyes a little before realizing that he was staring right at Donna’s thronged rear end facing him.
“Donna my love, wait!! ::nearly out of breath::

She wiggled her butt back and forth as her nylon clad legs slid against each side of his upper chest. She was preparing for another belly assault, and ignoring him completely.

“Why are you torturing me?? “

“ Tickle, tickle!!” She said, giggling as she pressed her face softly against his belly.

“No Donna! Please! I’m begging you! You had your fun, but now it’s time to release me. Okay Donna?”

Her reply came in the form of three very long raspberries blown into his belly that were followed by his insane bucking and wild screaming. He was losing his mind, and she had just started!

“ Is someone’s belly ticklish? Hmmm?”

“ HAHA hahae aehaea aahheaheahea aeh no!! aheaehea eaheaeaheha aehae wait!! Wait!!!”

A few more of those, and she was back to her fingers. It was almost like watching electricity flow through someone’s body when she used her tickly fingertips on his stomach. His body would rattle, bounce, and go into convulsions as he screamed bloody murder with hysterical laughter. Like a snake, she slithered farther down his legs until reaching his bare feet. She grabbed the left one by the ankle, and started nibbling down the side of it.

“ HAHAHEA EAHEHAEA EAHEHAE AEAH DONNA!!!!! AHEHAE AEHAHEA AHAHEHAE AEAHEAE DONNA NOOOO!!!!!”

She had to use her entire body to steady his wriggling leg as she continued to nibble her way around the sole of his foot. He was screaming like a baby as the laughing tears streaked down his face. He was a beaten man, and would have done nearly anything to get himself out of this situation.

The other foot received the same treatment, only he could have sworn Donna’s teeth were still nibbling on the other sole. Suddenly, it dawned on him that now two mouths were working on the soles of his ticklish feet. He threw his head up to take a look as the laughs still poured from his lungs.

“Hi Michael.” She grinned, tickling his thighs with her long fingertips.

It was Amanda!! They both smiled at him as the tickling assault continued to rock his body to the core.

“hah AHAHEA EAHEA hawa wahwha aahahaw awhaha aehaheae aehaa ha ENOUGH!!!”

“You never told me about Donna Michael. Big mistake for you huh?”

She said, as she rolled up on his side and began tickling his ribcage. She was wearing almost the same outfit as Donna, only her nylons were red and she wore a corset and a pair of bikini bottoms. Donna continued her nibble tickling on the soles of his tortured feet as Amanda let him in on their little secret.

“Donna called me tonight, after seeing us together. She explained that she was your girlfriend and wanted me to know about her. I was shocked when she told me how she planned to dish out a little payback just before she dumped you. She asked if I wanted in, and I couldn’t let an opportunity like this just pass me by.”

‘AHE AEHAHEA haehaheae it isn’t true! I’ve never seen you before in my life! Who the heck are you anyway?? Aheaea aheaa ehaheae aehaea I swear it Donna!! Aehaha eahehaheahaehehahehaeaen ahaheahea..”

Snickering, Donna flicked the switch on her VCR and the three of them watched her earlier binocular recordings. Michael’s face turned red, but it wasn’t from the video. Sadly, the tickling had got to him and he had an accident.

“Aww, look, mister tough guy wet the bed.” They both said.

Michael was exhausted from the tickling at this point. He was covered in pinkish, red marks all over his body and was forced to lie in his own urine. His face was red, and covered in sweat. His cheating ways he ended up in the loss of two beautiful women.
Donna and Amanda agreed on taking his credit card and going out to dinner together.

“You think you can get away with this? Ha! As soon as I’m free, I’m calling the cops.”

Donna slipped into her sexiest little cocktail dresses and her favorite high heels as she left the room.

“Hey! Did you hear me? I’m calling the cops on you! Let me go this second!!”

He struggled angrily with the well tied nylons as the ladies came back into the room with another piece of information for the little cheater.

‘Tell anyone about this, and I’ll send everyone you know a copy of our video.”
She explained.

“Video?” Michael asked nervously.

“ Yeah, the one of you being tickled and screaming like a little girl.” Amanda added.

“The one with a grown man crying like a baby.” Donna said in a sad girl tone.

“Not to mention a loss of control.” Amanda said, nearly in giggles.

“Oh, alright! I won’t say anything! You win! Just untie me and I’ll get out of here. Deal?”

“Actually, I have a much better idea…”

Several hours later, Michael had just about finished his long list of getting Donna back chores. He was forced to make them both dinner, clean the entire house, clean Amanda’s house, give them two hour foot massages, and take them both shopping. Michael was a beaten man, and realized that what he did to Donna wasn’t cool at all. He casually opened the doors of the shopping mall for his female masters and let them into the wonderful world of shopping. He knew this wouldn’t be anything short of an eternity so he made himself comfortable in the Women’s shoe department. Suddenly, a young and attractive blonde saleswoman approached him. She had short blonde hair, and a great body. Her legs looked delicious for they were wrapped up like candy with nude colored nylons. Nude.. my favorite color.. Anyway, she smiled and approached him.

“ Shopping for your girlfriend today Sir?”

Michael casually looked up at her and smiled.

“What girlfriend?”

-The End

You did a great job!

This story is exactly what I was hoping to see.

Oh nO!

INK MY MAN, DONT TELL ME YOURE GOIN TO THEDARK SIDE ON US!! WOMEN TICKLING MEN NOW???????????????????? :shock:

WHERE ISTHE DARK AND SPOOKEY?
WHERE IS TE EVIL CLOWNS?

COME ON BROHAM, COME BACK TO RELAITY!! :shake:

And may I ask what is wrong with women tickling men? geeesh we need to have some fun too! :D I think it shows how talented Ink is going out of the "norm" and coming up with a fantastic story.

Happy to serve.

Jenna L. said:
You did a great job!

This story is exactly what I was hoping to see.

I'm tickled that you enjoyed the story Jenna! Get it? Tickled? (( canned laughter ))

Ouch.. I better not quit my day job!

Groan! That was so bad I forgot to laugh lol get it?? Laugh??? Guess that makes two of us that wont make it as "Stand Up".

great story and just what that cheating ass deserved. and yet he still didnt learn his lesson did he? wtg and i enjoy your stories very much. keep up the great work. a fan

isabeau <<<<----

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back