• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i was asked to repost my stories, since they were lost in the forums somewhere, not to mention for new people to see.

here's the prologue of 4 parts:

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (prologue)

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHA-hahahumum." gasped Mia as she shot out up in bed. She had been in her fantasies again, until the damn alarm clock had to start whining like an annoying little brother.
She dreamt that the Russian pop music couple, Tatu, were tickling her insane. You see Mia has a unique ability. Most people lose the strength of their imagination as they get older,
but Mia's imagination gets stronger as she gets older like wine, and at age 22, she is a fine italian red vintage 1917. Mia grew up with wealthy parents, as her dad has a sixth sense when it
comes to the stock market, and cashed in big when he felt the potential in Yahoo. Her parents are as entertaining as waiting on hold on the phone for several hours. Her dad could pass as Al gore as
he talks like a robot and walks like he dunked his suit in too much starch. Mia got everythng she wanted growing up, but she was never spoiled rotten. The only thing she could not have so easily was her lust and love
of tickling other females. She was bisexual, and her parents knew it too. When her parents tried to coach her on becoming "straight" and "normal" she ended the discussion with a showy middle finger and a "geez, i don't have to coach you on being bisexual! just let me be!"

Mia studied Computer Science in University of Florida (Author's note: Mad props to the Gators!) Where the only thing keeping her from being top ten of her class was the urge to fall asleep and visit her celebrity tickle slaves in her dreams. Mia hasn't had a nightmare since she was six.
Her dreams were always filled with vivid fantasies that seemed so real, she could only tell when her alarm rang in the morning.

Returning home from a day in Mr. Long's Computer Electronics 2 class, she plopped herself onto her lazy-boy, and prepared her evening foot spa, and turned on the tube. Ever since she was fifteen, she always made sure her feet and body were ticklish beyond compare.
She had size 10 feet and they were so wrinkly and soft you could get them confused with silk bed sheets. For she always waited for that lucky girl or guy who loved tickling as much as her and would tickle her til she peed at a drop of a dime.
She turned to MTV and Avril Lavigne was on with her music video, "skater boy". Mia made a mental note that the Canadian beauty NEVER went without shoes. "Well that's gonna change tonight, isn't it Ms. Lavigne?" she said softly. "After bedtime, i'm just gonna hafta have a lick of your soles, yes, your gonna laugh
your head off."

Mia ate some chicken teryaki for dinner and watched the horror flick "Phantoms" on HBO. After that she got ready for bed, and slipped under her silk sheets with nothing on, and hugged her custom made teddy bear, Teddy Tickles, which had a cute, but sinister, grin on his face. He wore a Military special ops bereta atop his head, and on his bereta was a feather on his shield emblem.
He wore a black shirt that said "What are You Waiting For? Tickle Me Already!" He had a long and stiff feather in each hand and had a special motor inside him that twirled the feathers, while moving his arms up and down. She used him often to tickle her own silky soles, which proved quite effective.
She turned off the light and drifted asleep. Her last thought was how she was gonna love tickling Avril in her dreams.

Falling, Mia was falling in a dark pit. While she was waiting to hit her feather laden trampolien, she practiced a few flips. She hit the trampolien 5 times before coming to a stop.
She blinked, and in a snap she was in her dominatrix tickling suit. She was dressed in all bright red tight leather. there were circle holes where the leather should've covered her armpits,
tummy, ribs, knees, and of course her feet were bare. There were also holes where her plump breasts would be well exposed. 16 red leather ropes that were 6 feet long were attached to the back
of her outfit, and on each tip tthere were 2 stiif feathers. She glided an inch off the featherduster floor, so everywhere she went in her tickle chamber, she would have her soles feathered. She glided through
a short tunnel gigling all the way and stoped to look at the walls which displayed stats on all sides about todays tickle victim, Avril Lavigne. It showed pictures of every part of her bare body, her
biography, personal secrets and other detailed details. She continued through the tunnel till she reached the mouth of a massive cavern. It was far as the eye can see and cotained females, celebrity
and not, strapped in every piece of bondage equipment imaginable. Standing at attention next to her, was a life size version of Teddy, except he was made of silk cloth, had a black general's uniform on
with medals all over that were in the shape of every type of tickling instrument. He still had the same black beret on, with a feather on front, the true symbol of tickling, but this time he was very alive.
When Mia glided to him, he saluted and said in a strong, yet gentle voice, "Tickle slave #390675 is in Virgin Chamber #1, ready and waitingfor you to break her, Malady."
"Very well, thank you, TT, what would i do without you?" replied Mia. "You would have more work and less tickling to do, Malady" said Teddy.
She glided through the main hall with women in stocks all along the sides, their bare soles facing the center of the hall. "Good evening, ladies" commented Mia. The 200 ladies in the hall all started at once to beg her for freedom.
Some wept, some were silent, and most begged.She glided through, gigling as the feathers stroked her soles. All of a sudden the 16 "ropes" on her back came to life and tickled the soles on each side of the hall as she passed them.
8 feather-ropes stroked each sole for a second as she passed, and laughter and giggles erupted through the hall, better than any music in reality. Mia tried to stiffle her own own giggles to drink in the sound waves of the torture.
15 minutes and 400 soles later, she reached the end of the all, and entered the Virgin Chamber #1. Avril Lavigne looked up from her spread eagle position on a table lined with feathers. "Who the fuck are you?!?" screamed Avril.
"I'm Mistress Mia and you are in Virgin Chamber #1." said Mia, calmly. "I'm not a virgin, you dumb bitch, now let me out of here!" ordered Avril. "First off, you'll regret that rude remark, and second, this is where i break you.
This were i pop your "tickling" cherry, so to speak." said Mia. "Wha-What? your not gonna......." gasped Avril. Mia nodded with an evil grin, "Do some lung exercises, Ms. Lavigne, cause your going to laugh your head off."

END PART 1.0

part 1.5

part 1.0 continued:

Avril Lavigne felt her body being lifted off of the feathery ground by some unseen force. she couldn't move a muscle as her body laid horizontally 4 feet above the ground.
she sat upright on some invisible table and put both of her arms out straight and gave 2 thumbs up as if inviting the tickle torture. "Let me go now!" screamed Avril. "my, my, we're just gonna hafta teach you some manners." replied Mia.
"should we play a little target practice?" asked Mia. "umm.... no! lets play a little get me the hell outta here now!" replied Avril. "ok, give me 2 thumbs up if you wanna play some tickle target practice. ok, i see your eager to play." said Mia.
Mia blinked twice. she was then dressed a dark tan cowboy hat, a brown swade shirt that exposed her plump breasts, ribs and tummy. she also had on a tight brown swade "daisy duke" shorts and special cowboy boots that exposed her arches and long, slender toes (so the floor feathers can still tickle her soles.. she pulled out 2 pressurized water guns that were filled with liquid itching powder out of her holsters and said, "reach for the sky, partner."
"what are you gonna do now? wet my whistle?" asked Avril. all of a sudden, Mia whipped around and shot avril's soles, unleashing stream after stream in full automatic on her helpless soles. avril bursted out in giggle like a machine gun at the some rate of speed the water was slapping into her baby smooth soles. Mia realized Avril was having too much fun, so she let go of the guns and they stood still shooting their giggling target like an uzi.
Mia walked in the way of the streams, dousing her silky smoth body in the itching fluid, causing her to fall to the floor thrashing and laughing hard. the itching liquid caused her nipples to get really hard as it tickled her lusous breasts, mercilessly, not to mention the feathers caressing and kissing her nipples and tummy. both girls cackling and laughing hard, one just thrashing her head as she was frozen in place, the other thrashing in a sea of feathers.
the itching liquid splased onto avril's breasts and tummy, causing her to howl, while the excess dripped onto Mia. after five minutes the fail-safe engaged and the gun stopped it's murderous tickle onslaught and Mia was dryed off. Mia whiped the excess itching fluid from Avril's red soles and licked her tootsies spotless for a few minutes, causing Avril to howl and giggle. "mmmmmm... yummy! tastes like soft soles and.... chocolate." Mia blinked and was dressed in her red outfit again.
Avril was gasping and begging for her to stop, offering money and fame, but Mia just replied with a cold shoulder. Avril was laid flat again and went spread-eagle. she was turned around so her tummy faced the ground and was lowered untill she was 3 feet off the ground. Mia blinked 3 times and 10 beautiful peacocks apeared before her in a line, like soldiers. " go feed, my little tickle soldiers." commanded Mia. suddenly the ground was covered in bird seed and the peacocks bent over and walked around
eating seeds with their feathers looming in the air. Mia sat on an invisible chair and propped her succulent soles up so the passing peacocks can give her a "drive-by tickle". Avril let out an ear-piercing scream as a hundred feathers stroked stroked her breasts, tummy, armits, and ribs and pussy. she circulated between screaming, cackling and gasping, while she was in true tickle torture, while all along getting imensely turned on and surprising to her, wanted more.
Mia plucked a couple feathers from one of the passing by peacocks, and it jumped and gave her an angry look and brushed its feathers between her toes for a few seconds, causing her to giggle sweetly. Mia took the feathers and switched from stroking Avril's sweet ass, and feathering her soles. after 10 minutes Mia was getting too damn horny, and had to relieve herself. Mia clapped once and the peacocks and seeds disapeared and Avrils turned around so her sweaty tummy was facing the ceiling. Avril
was still moaning and Mia said "don't worry, honey. i'll relieve your desire. Avril, glistening with sweat, face beet red said. " uuuhh, yyyes." Mia's feathers ropes sprang to life and all but 2 went to work stroking Avril's rock hard nipples, armpits, tummy, ribs, and sweet soles, stroking between her long succulent toes. the other 2 feathers stroked Mia's arches as she kneeled down at Avril's pussy. Mia wrapped her arms around her to tickle Avril's tight ass once again.
Mia licked the lips between Avril's hips. Mia's agile tongue stroked Avril's pussy and ran in circles, causing Avril to moan intensly until she finally orgasmed. Mia quickly licked up the mess and kissed her pussy, and moved up to kiss her nipple a last time. Mia stood up straight and blinked and then she was bare assed naked. Mia was in perfect physique and with short black hair with purple streaks, she was by all means hot. Avril took a little while to recover herself, and
Mia released her from her invisible bonds and said. "this is the part you've been waiting for. you can now exact your revenge on me now. Avril moved aside and Mia moved to the center. she blinked and was bound tightly on an X-shaped table 4 feet above the ground. she blinked and a vast assortment of tickle torture devices were laid infront of Avril."don't be gentle with me, i want to scream with laughter before you eat me out. Avril grinned evily as she picked up 2 feathers tipped with itching powder.
Avril was grateful for what Mia had done to her and planned to return the favor. Avril straddled her and feathered her nipples slowly causing her to howl and giggle with laughter. after a few minutes, Avril started to suck and lick her round breasts and feathered Mia's silky smooth hollows, mercilessly, causing her giggle sweetly and shed many tears. Avril then put down the feather and pinched Mia's hips with licking her tasty navel, making her cackle and beg for more. Avril then turned to the prize,
her soft silky soles that had a radiance of their own and just begged to be licked and tickled. Avril picked up the feathers and vigorusly stroked her heels and arches sending Mia into a ticklish nirvana making her giggle and sweat intensly. Avril stroked the feathers between her sexy toes like a football player kicking the winning field goal. Mia let out such a scream that it was beautiful and ear-piercing at the same time. Avril switched between stroking her toes and licking the curl of her toes, to just
licking and kissing her feet in the ultimate sign of worship for her flawless feet. Mia managed to say between screams "AHHHHH! FFFUCK MEEE! OOH GAWD!" Avril took the feathers and stroked Mia's perfect ass while nibbling and licking her tight pussy. Mias was giggling softly and moaning loadly as the fire raged in her crotch. and as she orgasmed, she woke up, sweaty. her pussy and soles were still tingly as if it really happened. she got up and took 3 special made fan featherers and put 2 at the soles of her feet.
and the 3rd at her now naked pussy. the dream was so damn good, she had to act it out. she turned on the fans and started to giggle sweetly. she fingered herself while the feathers stroked her soles and pussy.
she moaned loadly as she orgasmed for real this time. she turned the fans off and went back to sleep for 2 more hours so she could find Avril a propper place in her harem. THE END.

part 2:

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt Tortured)

Mush. The feeling all over your body when your past boredom and your brain goes into hibernation. That's what Mia was feeling at this moment.
It was 11 P.M. and she had nothing to do. 900 channels on TV and 899 of them were "Paid Programming" code name for worthless advertisements
on how to expertly blow yur paycheck on extending your penis size, making thousands of dollars an hour without lifting a finger, and losing weight
happily which is impossible. She was stuck watching I Know What You Did Last Summer, a crappy movie where the chicks are dumb, have 2 left feet from tripping
3 times before the slow killer finally catches up and slices her up while holding a hand out to protect herself like a bronze shield. When she fell asleep,
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt's characters were getting scared and running away by a high school drop out dumb fisherman killer who
seemingly is smarter than a few high school graduates about to enter respectible colleges.

When Mia oppened her eyes she was in her Friday evening outfit, a bright long and silky red dress, which like most her clothing did the
opposite of what clothing is made for, and exposed her full as lucious breasts, as the dress started right below her breasts, and flowed
to her calves. Her toenails were painted a bright red for the occasion, she wore big, dark sunglasses, and a large brimmed red hat to boot.
She looked like a goddess from the 80's. As she entered the main cavern of her Warehouse of Tickles she called it, a screen pulled down
and looked at todays record winner, Rachel Leigh Cook passed out in 14 minutes from severe brushing of the soles. Mia mentally noted that she must get more
ticklish the more she gets tickled. Mia glided into 1 of the private tickle chambers. She confronted Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love
Hewitt who were standing there butt-naked. "You better let us go lady! i know some fighting moves from the set of Buffy." warned Sarah
"Yah, what she said, let us go!" remarked Jennifer. Without a word, Mia started her magic...... these 2 lovely ladies will be begging for mercy soon enough...

also, i was thinking of picking up this series again, since i had so many responses to it. any body else want more of it?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back