• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Willow tickles Buffy

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i was asked to repost my stories, since they were lost in the forums somewhere, not to mention for new people to see.

Buffy Tickled - Willow's Revenge

In a corner. The best way to describe Buffy's situation. Willow and Tara had cornered her with evil grins on their faces. Buffy went to Willow and Tara's place since they needed help in Algebra 2, which did seem suspicious since Willow is extremely smart. Willow and Tara wrestled Buffy to the ground.
They did their best to haul her off to the basement and they tied her down securely on a bench made for tickling which Willow and Tara took turns on during long nights. They tied
her spread eagle, and her sweet buns fit nicely in the special hole in the bottom of the devilish bondage device. "Now word has it that who tied up and tickled my sweetie for using too much magic?
When did magic ever hurt? Now, no one ever tickles my sweetie but me." said Tara. "Ooh that's right baby" purred Willow as she softly kissed Tara. "So it's my duty as my sweetie pie's soul mate to
avenge her of her unlawful captors." said Tara. Tara and Willow, the new sherrifs in town, stripped Buffy naked and slipped off her shoes and socks to reveal such smooth and soft flesh it nearly glowed.
The two of them spread oils all over Buffy's tight and tanned body. Willow spread oil on her sweet buns and Tara spread the slippery supstance over her soft flesh called her feet making her giggle. "No! I was
doing what was right! Too much is bad, and I'm sooooooo sorry! Please, don't tickle my knees their so ticklish!" pleaded Buffy as she tried in vain to avert un needed attention from her feet. "Hey sweetie, get
her left, i'll tackle the left." suggested Willow. "Sure thing baby doll" said Tara as she kissed Willow lovingly.
Willow and Tara went to town on Buffy's squirming toes as she screamed with laughter. The lovely ladies sucked Buffy's toes, making the battle hardened warrior scream and laugh an extra octave higher.
"Hhhhmmmmm..... I think Buffy has tastier toes than you, sweetums." teased Willow. Tara gave her a dirty look and goosed Willow's ribs, which sent Willow into a giggle fit. "hehehe... ok, ok, you have the tastiest
toes and soles in the world!" said Willow "That's better baby." replied Tara. They pulled out a feather and a hairbrush for each of them and went to town scrubbing and and stroking in soles, dissolving Buffy into a pile of giggles
and shrieks. They feathered in between her long toes, and kneaded the balls of her baby smooth feet, and scrubbed her arches and heels with toothbrushes, making Buffy's voice harsh from the constant stream of cackling
pouring from her mouth. "Hey, paper. rocks, scissors for who gets to tickle her ass." suggested Tara. Willow had rock, Tara scissors. Willow won herself a piece of ass. She crawled under Buffy and got a feather boa and stroked her
buns of steel with the feather boa, making her giggle sweetly. Tara got out a paintbrush and went to town on Buffy's pits. making her howl in ticklish agony. Willow soon joined her love on the other side of Buffy tickling her navel
with a stiff feather and brushing her ribs and quivering hollows with a paintbrush. Buffy had stopped thrashing and accepted the tickling, just laughing and submitting to her horny captors, something that Buffy has never done.
Tara started to feather her nipples, but Willow pushed her hand away. "Let's do it together, sugar buns" said Willow. "Sure thang, sweet thang." replied Tara. Willow and Tara licked and sucked Buffy's hard and erect nipples, stroked her pits with a brush,
and began to finger her neatly shaven pussy. Buffy moaned and laughed harmonically, sweet music better than the god's. Buffy was working her hips and her face wrinkled in pleasure, creating channels for her tears and sweat to go.
Buffy finally had her much awaited orgasm of epic proportions and passed out. They untied her and left her there. She can slay hoards of vampires. Surely she can get home without a ride and stark naked.
Willow and Tara went to their room where they had most of their bondage and tickling devices. "Hhmmm.... baby, you wanna make me laugh?" asked Willow. "Mmmmmmm.... no, i wanna make you scream." replied Tara as she walked over
for the diffult task of choosing the perfect bondage device for the evening.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back