• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Olsen twins tickled by request

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i was asked to repost my stories, since they were lost in the forums somewhere, not to mention for new people to see.

this one is a request i did awhile back:

Just one of those days: The Olsen twins upperbody tickled.

Shoes. Probably the most coveted article of clothing for young adults and teens alike. If shoes were a game of poker in the world of fashion, the Olsen sisters would have a
straight flush. After a day of shoe shopping, thinking nothing of spending thousands to pamper their feet with the best the fashion community can offer. Kyle, their limo driver pulled up
and the girl's personal assistant, Victoria, gently placed their bags in the trunk like a bomb technician putting down nitro-glycerin in the middle of an earthquake. Kyle and Victoria opened the doors
for the sisters, but as they stepped inside, they pushed the girls in the limo and they drove away. The twins lifted themselves from the limo floor, and Ashley Olsen said, " Hey you prick, your so
out of a job......." But before she could finish, the girls noticed a pair of black high heeled shoes that exposed red polished toes that were connected to a foot which was connected to a mysterious
blonde in a big black rimmed stylish hat, and a sleek black dress. "Who the hell are you, and what the hell are you doing in are limo, driven by now un-employed Kyle?" demanded Mary Kate. The lady
in black laughed to herself, "Why Kyle is employed by me, as is Victoria. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Natasha, and i have been hired by men with serious money to make "special videos"
and i happen to have the special skills for it." "Get the hell outta our limo, lady, or McDonald's won't even hire you as a floor mopper!" shouted Ashely. And with lighting and cat-like speed, Natasha
whipped 2 chloroform rags from behind her, and covered the sisters mouth and nose before they could twitch. "Just you wait, you girls will find this whole situation funny in just a bit." She wispered in the
girl's ears as they lost conscienceness.
Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen awaoke in a haze of blur, as the first thing they noticed was cool air againsnt their bare upperbodies. they realized they were completely naked save the panties they
wore. They were secured and seated to a bench, but the back of the bench was a wide circle, and they were strapped to the back, and their backs were arched, and there arms were secured above their heads.
And so their bodies were stretched out till their heads were almost upside-down on the circular back. The twins were next to each other, yet each of their benches were angled toward their feet, so they couldn't see each other,
nor could they see their own bodies. Suddenly they heard a pair of high heeled shoesenter the room: Natasha. " I see you ladies take care of your bodies." said Natasha as she traced a finger across Ashley's ribs, which induced giggling.
"Get us the hell outta here, while you still have a chance of getting less than 25 years in prison!" demanded Mary-Kate. "No, i still have a job to do. I have been funded to make an exclusive video of you two." responded Natasha.
"Roll film, Kyle" she said. "Now just relax ladies, all you have to do is rest till this is over. I think i'll start with you, Ashely" She said. Natasha got 2 feathers and slowly traced the long stiff laughter devices down her slender arms and
and entered the bounderies of tickle hell as she stroked Ashley's bare armpits, as Ashley let out a scream and started with a machine gun of giggles. Natasha used both featherson her bare pits, tracing figure 8's as she tried ever so desperately to squirm away.
The feathers headed down south across her ribs as a tornado of tickles and her mind was overloaded like like an emergency help line in an F5 tornado. Natasha vigourously stroked her ribs, to her pits, sending Ashely howling like a wolf for blood. She then
used both feathers to circle her navel going outward in oposite direction, which drove Ashley nucking futs. She wandered the feathers to her nipples and circled her breasts driving Ashley crazy as all she managed was some twitching since she couldn't thrash around.
"No! Leave her alone! Here, feather my nipples, drive me crazy, just give her a break!" pleaded Mary-Kate, as she was ready to bite the bullet for her sister. "Sounds fair. Victoria, grab the paint brushes and the oil and fulfill her wishes." commanded Natasha.
Natasha and Victoria thoroughly rubbed oil all over the twins bodies, twitching their fingers in the process. The twins who were heaving for air, disolved into giggles. The 2 merciless captors used the paintbrushes and scrubbed the
twins bodies as they cackled with laughter, getting aroused themselves. Laughter, giggles, and the occasional scream echoed through the room, making it seem hundreds of girls were getting tickle tortured. A symphony orchestra of insane laughter
that would make anyone get aroused. Natasha scrubbed Ashley's navel, twirling the brush in there like it was trapped in quick sand. While the other was tracing figure 8's around her breasts, shining in oil and her rock hard breasts
were erect as if they were about to sport white flags for mercy's sake. She loved to lick Ashley's armpits and blow raspberries in them making Ashley scream bloody murder. Victoria was going to town on Mary Kate's navel which obviously was her Kryptonite. Blowing
raspberries and licking her navel all while twirling the paintbrush up and down her oily ribs and her soft hollows. The twins were covered in sweat and oil and between their screams of laughter, were somewhat able to beg for mercy.
The twins started to moan, as they started to like the tickling, which sparked a wildfire in their crotch. Natasha and Victoria went to work, licking and sucking their soft, and utterly ticklish breasts while tickling thier ribs and hollows with all 10 fingers. The twins, screaming and moaning,
seemingly all at once, welcomed the tongues on their extremely tender nipples. They eventually wet themselves as they blacked out. Natasha and Victoria practically ran to the bathroom to relieve themselves.
Mary-Kate and Ashely awoke atop their beds the next morning, dressed in a rob, chests still glistening with the oil. They immediatly took a shower and sat down onthe couch next to each other. "Wow, that was crazy. I actually enjoyed it, next boyfriend's gonna hafta be trained in tickling."
commented Ashley. "What? i bite the bullet since i hear ya getting tickle tortured, and you enjoy it? Although i admit, i liked it too. We might just hafta hire Natasha and Victoria. I get dibs on Natasha." teased Mary Kate. "No way! She tickled me first!" replied Ashley. "I'll tickle fight ya for it."
said Mary-Kate. "Your on!" said Ashley as she lunged for Mary-Kate's armpits.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back