• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Charmed - Identity Crisis

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i was asked to repost my stories, since they were lost in the forums somewhere, not to mention for new people to see.

this is part 1 of 2:

Charmed: Identity Crisis (Part 1). A Charmed Tickle Story

"LEEOOOO!" shouted Piper as the windows vibrated from her thunderous voice. The soon to be in the dog house husband orbed in
the Haliwell manor, head hung low and and with his innocent puppy dog look all over his face. "You volunteered us for a speech in the
neighborhood rally?!?" demanded Piper. "Well, yeah, with all the explosions, screams, and crashing, it's a miracle they haven't called the
cops on us as it is. So i figured explain to them an excuse for the strange noises, sorta calm the neighborhood down." Piper was infuriated.
"And you didn't stop to think that on Saturday, i have to be at the club for a health inspection, Phoebe has a convention on journalism, and
Paige has jury duty, all which we CANNOT miss come hell or highwater!" stated Piper. "I normally wouldn't do this, but we must use magic
to get us out of this, then YOU can explain to the elders why we had to do it." demanded Piper. She stormed down the stairs and to the
kitchen to explain to her sisters her husband's error. Paige was filling Phoebe in on one of her fellow jury members, who had asked if her
feet were ticklish."..I said whatever! My feet are ticklish enough, i'm not gonna let you touch them!" exclaimed Paige. "Get a life..."
mumbled Phoebe in response. "That's what i'm saying." answered Paige. Piper filled them in on the situation. "So basically, we'll use the
doubling spell on us, to make exact copies of us, but they will have our powers. They will give the speech as we do our separate thing. The
spell will end at midnight on saturday night, unless we all say the chant that will make them permanently our doubles... yadda ya, which i'm
sure we won't need. Paige, i need you to work on the potion, while Phoebe and i will make chant.

An hour later, they met in the attic, with the potion Paige made in one hand, and the chant Phoebe and Piper made in the
other. While standing in a close circle, they threw their own potion at their feet and said the rhyming chant using the power of three.
Yet a small puff of smoke and a tingling feeling in their feet later, and nothing happened. Piper looked over the spell and asked Paige, "Did
you use the condor feather?" "Um, no, seems we were out of it, and since we were in such a hurry, i used a vulture feather, they looked
exactly the same." Piper smacked her forehead. "Paige! by substituting that, you threw the spell in reverse! So now, instead of being exact
copies of us, they'll be the opposite of us!" Suddenly, they felt a slight tickling feeling on the tops of their feet, which made them giggle in
unison. They immediately were slighty knocked back as their doubles filled in the space they were occupying. Now, dressing in black leather
skirts and tops with high black leather high heeled boots, were the dopplegangers. Phoebe 2 breathed deeply the sweet smell of freedom
and said, "I feel like a neighborhood bashing party." "Let's go crash a rally" stated Piper 2 with an evil grin plastered on her face. "What
should we do with the losers?" asked Paige 2. Piper 2 immediatedly froze the original sisters. "After we have some fun, i have a way to
make them chant the spell to make us crash her forever." "How are we gonna do that?" asked Phoebe 2. "What's the one thing we fear
the most?" asked Piper. "HAHA! their gonna get tickled!" exclaimed Paige 2. The three dopplegangers used a simple spell to conjur three
pairs of stocks and locked the 3 frozen sisters in them securely. They were stark naked, even barefoot.They snuck upstairs and trapped
Leo in a forcefield with the four magical stones on the floor. As they left the house, Piper 2 flicked her wrist and unfroze them, to let them
dwell on their fate as their doubles are having the time of their lives.

Charmed: Identity Crisis (part 2) A Charmed Tickle Story

A chill ran up Phoebe's spine as the cool air caressesed her smooth bare skin. Last thing she remembered was that er and her
sisters were confronying their dopplegangers, next she knew, she was securely locked in a pair of stocks, naked, as were the rest of her
sisters. "Cole!" she shouted. "Oh sure, he's really gonna help." said Paige, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'd rather
Cole see us butt naked than be here when our doubles come back. They're obviously gonna torture us for the spell so they may live
forever." said Piper. "Oh that's just peachy, silly me forgot to take the torturing 101 class in college." said Paige. Piper called for Leo
many times, but to no avail, and Cole wasn't showing. Phoebe said what they all feared. "Ok, so they're obviously gonna torture us, they
know us as well as we know ourselves. So how do they plan to torture us?" Phoebe prayed it wasn't what she feared most. "Tickling." they
sighed in unison. Paige shuddered at the idea. Her feet are extremely ticklish. To passed the time, they discussed ways to not be so ticklish,
and confided to each other where they were most ticklish.
The dopplegangers returned at 9 PM sharp. They burst through the door giggling as they discussed how they lit the old hag's
(Miss Peabody from 2 doors down) hair on fit as she ran around screaming like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Let's get down to business,
since i'm sure you know what we are gonna do to you. You have less than 3 hours to tell us the spell, since it takes the power of 3, it's all of
you confessing or none." said Phoebe. They each went to their own double and started the tickling.
They each pulled out a feather out of their pocket, stradled their victim, and went to work on the first of a long list of ticklish body parts. Piper 2 used
the feathers to tickle Piper's bare ribs causing her to giggle sweetly. Phoebe 2 twirled her feathers devilishly in Phoebe's bare armpits,
making her howl with laughter. Paige 2 went to work on feathering Paige's bare beautiful, full breasts and now fully erect nipples. They
laughed in rythm making a wonderful chorus of gasps, giggles and howls. The dopplegangers switched the tickling all around the crying and
sweating sister's upperbody as they tickled each sister's ticklish spot in unison, seeing who'd break first. The doubles were currently
working on feathering the sister's bare breasts in unison, making them thrash their heads around, hair damp with sweat. Nipples hard and
erect, their breasts bouncing around with laughter, the doubles sat staring at the breasts, as their were being kissed with feathers, like
deers caught in a headlight's beam, or passing motorists to a wreck on the highway, they were mesmerized by the dominance and laughter.
The doubles were getting aroused by tickling themselves, so to speak. The Charmed One's brains were screaming as their mouths had ran
out of power to do so. their nerves were on fire, upperbody a flame with ticklish sensations, the laughter intoxicating. The feathers traveled
over their tummies, dipped inside their navels, kissed the hollows of their pits, and licked their breasts like hungry dogs.
After an hour and a half, they were allowed a break. They gasped for sweet air. They were at the end of their ropes, and were
amazed themselves they were able to not give up thus far. After a five minutes, the doubles each pulled up a stool and tied the weakened
sister's toes to the stocks, giving full acess to their baby smooth soles and toes. "Oh please no..." mumbled Paige. "Oh yes! My feet are my
favorite spot." said Paige 2, teasingly. The now helpless Charmed Ones could only wince as the feathers approached their exposed soles like a
lion to an antelope on the african savanah.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back