• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley's new school cont.

eagphilly

TMF Regular
Ashley Shannon had a very ticklish first night at Eichorn Acadamy for young women. She remained in spread eagle on her fancy bed in the darkness, as finally all the happenings of the past 24 hours caught up with her. She had been tickled often as a child, and was disgusted by the fact of being out of control. Since high school began, she tried to keep her ticklishness a secret, but here it was useless. She is the most ticklish girl admitted, as Ashley would accredit that to the price to pay for perfect feet.

Ashley could hear footsteps approching, and dreaded the torture that approached. If it wasn't for that silly prank by that bitchy blonde, she thought, all of this would not have happened. The nob twisted as Ms. Eichorn entered. "Why hello, Ashley, I hope you're not too tied up at the moment for a small chat." she joked. Ash still had her smug confidence as she huffed out a wry smile.

"So I guess you're gunna tickle me again?" she presumed. "I really hope my body makes you happy."

"Why of course it does. is there any better sound than laughter? Laghter puts us all in better moods, floats our problems away. You can relax, as for this moment, I do not plan on tickling you. I shall untie you and expect a civil conversation." explained Ms. Eichorn. She untied all the rope that secured Ashley to the bed, as Ash rubbed her ankles and feet in freedom.

"What is there to talk about?" she asked.

"Well, first off, now that you had time to think, was tickling that bad?"

"Well.....no, it wasn't a nightmare, but I hate being tickled, always had."

"That's why you are so ticklish, as the founder and dean, and all athority here, no girl has been as ticklish barefoot as you were with nylons on." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for the complement, I guess. So it is true what they say about this place, it's a tickling dungeon." Ms.Eichorn placed her hand on Ashley's lap.

"Yes, but the tickling benefits everyone. You now know a woman's greatest gift and weakness. I know your story, Ashley, and I like you as a person. Though all we do is tickle here, I do live up to my promise that we develope a proper young lady. We provide fun and give you a powerful tool, Ms. Shannon. You shall become a powerful woman, a dominatrix if you'd like to take these skills to the max. I can give you the one thing you desperately need....REVENGE!!!" she smiled. Ashley grew more comfortable and fond of her newest teacher.

"How did you know? Ever since I arrived I cannot get that bitch Emily Hart and her gang back out of my head! You've opened my eyes, Ms.Eichorn. Now I can get her back!"

"Yes, all the girls here were victimized, as they reached out in different ways. Caitland there I met at a coffee shop, she had a helpless look on her, said she was a victimized student at her school, so I offered her a scholarship here. She learned quite well, you should know, as she was quite crafty with your feet. You have reached what I call "The epiphany", the moment in which you realize the wonders of tickling, and begin your journey to love and life by it," Ashley nodded in confidence.

"Yes, I must learn. I must know the art, you're right." Ashley smiled as Ms.Eichorn stood up. "I guess you're gunna give me that injection now?"

"Haha!" chuckled Eichorn. "You just had it, in your mind. Haha! The whole injection thing is a hoax. All these girls here have gone through exactly what happened during our converstion. Our goal here is to have you willingly love tickling, thus we prefered to not be mentioned as a cult. Sleep well, for when you awake, the learning begins. Im taking you under my own wing. Good night." she shut the door as Ashley gloated in a way that someone told her exactly what she needed to hear. Ms. Eichorn now became her greatest ally, as the world shall soon see this new Ashley.

Morning soon arose, as Ashley sprung right out of bed into the shower, then into a clean uniform, with fresh nylons on her bold size 8's. Ms.Eichorn was pleased to see Ashley ready, as she just came as a wake up call. "Perfect, now follow me for our first lesson, bonding and tying." she ordered as Ashley was directed to a large tickling labrotory. Stocks, ropes, feathers, brushes, oils, and many tools can be seen as the students experimented on each other tickling techniques.

"Wow." awed Ashley. Ms. Eichorn directed her to sit on a casual sofa.

"Ok, first, you must know how to secure your ticklee in any situation. You will most likely be in a home or another conventional location, so you must know how to use your enviornment, because you won't always have a convenient pair of stocks like we do. Please lie down on the couch." Ashley did as directed, as Ms. Eichorn took several jump ropes from an assistant and walked to a now slightly nervous Ashley. "Please, do not be scared, you're still safe from tickling, for now."

Ashley's Ankles were tied tightly together, as well as her wrists, and her arms were tied to her back, making her immobile. "As you see Ashley, a tickler must be resourseful and give its victim no chance to escape." She took a sock and placed it in Ashley's mouth. "Sometimes, a gag must be used when needed. Keep in mind blinfolding as well, if you're dealing with a crafty person. Don't give a victim such as MacGuyver any vision of his/her surroundings. Understand?"

"MMMMMPPPHH!" Ashley nodded in her gag. Ashley was explained several ways to put victims into bondage, from hog tying to spread eagle, to unique positions such as letting a victiom dangle in air or tying one into an odd position.

"That is the first part of a tickling, bondage. Keep in mind that in order to put an unwilling person into bondage, you'll have to put them asleep or in a docile condition. Cloroform and other non-lethal products are issued to you." explained Ms. Eichorn. "Ok Ashley, that was a good start, grab some lunch, as our next phase will be this afternoon."

Emily Hart and her cheerleader friends were enjoying their lunch period, as Jennifer Barone, a fellow cheerleader, informs the group where Ashley has been sent. "HAAHAHAAH!" laughed Emily. "Wow, they put her in Eichorn's! I just wanted to send her sorry ass to Riverfront, but wow, they showed her. A boarding school for girls, haha!" Miranda Ortiz, their hispanic member, whispered some deadly gossip.

"Do you know what they do their, they turn girls into tickling lesbians! My friend's cousin was sent there, and my friend told me this story how she was hogtied in her own house and mercilessly tickled when the cousin returned."

"Is that so." smiled Emily.

"Yeah, her and her cousin were never on good terms. Now she looks at her with fear, and her cousin has grown powerful and confident, she was accepted to MIT, and now racks in 6 figures!" shrieked Miranda.

"So are you implying that our pal Ashley is going to take her revenge on us?"

"Well, we never had a problem with Ashley. She was enemies with you, and since we stick together, we had no choice to help you take her down." explained Jen. "If she were to tickle anybody, my guess would be you."

"That's what she thinks, but as soon as they let out for spring break, I plan on giving her a warm welcome back!" she laughed deviously, as the game was on.

Ashley was taken to the "gym" for lesson 2. "Tickling techniques will be installed here, Ashley. Im sorry, but here you'll have to put up with a pew hands and tickling feathers. Now, please take a seat, and place your feet in these secure stocks to keep you still." she ordered. Ashley gulped, but obeyed.

Ms. Eichorn and two student assistance wasted no time and unlaced her shoes, and removed them. "I'll give you a choice today, Ashley. Barefoot, or keep those maroon knee socks on?"

"Well, I'd like a little protection." she blushed.

"Very well, your sweater and blouse will also be removed." they both fell to the ground as Ashley felt like going white for the color of her bra today. "Ok Ashley, a well pedicured lady will have ticklish feet." she stroked her finger up and down her sole gently.

"Hahahaha!" giggled Ashley.

"Always start slow, Ashley." she said, keeping her stroke gentle. "It teases your victim, and you can gauge how ticklish he, or she is. Starting fast ruins both the torturous and erotic moment if you simply wiggle your fingers aimlessly." she explained by wiggling her fingers around Ashley's toes.

"HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAAA!" laughed louder did Ashley. "That just tickled more!"

"That's because I started slow." Ashley's eyes widened, and learned an important lesson. "Well, Im also very professional in the way I tickle, and your already ticklish, but others at first might not be, thats why you heighten their sensitivity." Ms. Eichorn moved to Ash's stomach, and pulled out her feather.

"Oh no!" she gasped.

"The stomach area has ticklish spots, gently poke and feel for one's spot." she wiggled her fingers around, as Ashley laughed. Julia listened for and heared for a louder shriek to signify a hyperticklish spot. "Such smooth skin." she whispered, beginning to feel an attraction to her pupil.

"HAHAAAHAAAHAAA OKAAAAAAY!"

"Now that you know the victim's body, start using objects to heighten the tickling, like this feather here." she swiped it accross her tummy. She wished to go for her breasts again, but that would have to wait for another time. "If these tools aren't acessible, you always have your tounge." her students licked up and down Ash's smooth legs.

"OOOHAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAAAA!" she giggled.

"Thanks, girls, you may cease the tickling. Fun will be had later, we have much more learning to have."

The day flew by, as did weeks at the academy. Ashley became popular amoung the girls like her here. They heared her stories of public school, and wished her revenge on Emily well. Ashley had become quite good at this tickling, as in 2 weeks, she conquered every pair of feet (minus Ms. Eichorn's). Spring break starts tomorrow, as the girls are released to their families for a week. Ashley visited Ms. Eichorn's office, as her mother was approaching to pick her up. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Ashley!" smiled Julia. "I'd like to explain your final exam, if I may."

"Finals?!" sweated Ashley.

"Yes, your final, to prove that I have succeeded in teaching you. This Emily Hart you speak of..."

"Yes?"

"I wan't you to give her a tickle of a lifetime!" she ordered with authority. "There's more, I want to see it. Video tape it, Ashley, and you shall be valedictorian. The honor to get you anywhere in this life, and all you must do is tape this tickling of the dumbass blonde cheerleader."

"I must not, I will not disappoint you, maim." nodded Ashley, focusing on her destiny.

"Do it not for me, but for yourself." as she replied, Mrs. Shannon enetered.

"ASHLEY!!!" she smiled with tears.

"MOM!" they embraced and hugged each other. As they talked about her stay, I can simply dumb it down as: "Ashley's progress has been remarkable, and her skill are impressive!" by Ms. Eichorn. Mrs. Shannon was proud of her daughter, who cordially got along all the way home.

Ashley's homecoming was delightful, family and old friends from Reading High. They threw a party, as Ashley changed her cloths back to casual, rejoining society for a week.

The first night was fun and relaxing, but now it is time that Ashley gets her eyes on the blonde prize. Old friends rumored how she wished to visit and apologize, but she was busy all week at cheerleading practice. She could strike her there, when she did not see Ashley or anything coming.

Ashley snuck carefully to Reading's gymnasium, and walked discreetly inside. Nothing. It was dark and empty, with not a pom pom or chant to be heared. This was odd, but Ashley still felt her rival's presence. "Maybe it's over." she thought. As Ashley tiptoed her blue Sketchers canvas sneakers to the locker room, where a light was on, and a girly giggle was heared.

She opened the door slowly, the light was on, as an outfit was stretched out on the floor. School color, red and black chirts and skirts laid out, as if it was being positioned like it was being prepared for something, such as when your mother laid out clothing when you were a child. Clean red ankle socks accompanied new, powder white Nike's, size 8. "Odd." Ashley whispered to herself. She tiptoed to examine the clothing, as a dark shadow followed her, holding a white towel. The figure swiftly grabbed Ashley and gagged her with the towel. "Shhhhh, time for our little recruit to sleep." whispered the feminine voice.

"MMMMPHHHHHHHH!" Ashley struggled, but the chloroform fumes had gotten to her head. Her body went limp, and her eyes fluttered shut, seeing cheerleaders enter from the shadows before she blacked out. Our stalker was Emily and her squad.

"That's a good girl, now, let's go have some friend with our new friend at my place!" she said as all the girls giggled, lifting their sleeping victim, as if she was on top of a cheer pyarmid, chanting as they went to their van.

"Ashley, Ashley, you've been beat, not it's time we tickle your feet!" they chanted, as the van reached Emily's residence. Ashley was taken to the basement. She was stripped of her casual clothing, and put on her own cheerleading outfit. She was tied to a wooden chair, as her hands were tied behind her, and the rope circled many times around her, securing her tightly to the chair. Her legs rested on an ornate footrest. It look as if it were used for ancient royalty, as her feet encased in her new Nikes rested on it.

Emily placed a feather under Ashley's sleeping chin. She chuckled, and her awakened eyes began to focus on her dreaded rival, Emily Hart, and her squad. "What, no, EMILY!" she yelled, realizing they tied her tight. "NO!"

"That's right old friend, word's came out that you would return from that silly cult and tickle my pretty size 6's. But this blonde's got a brain as well, so I would like to cordially invite you to our cheerleading squad, where you shall serve as our tickle toy."

"No, it can't be!" Ashley was astonished that her plan backfired. "Go to hell, Emily! For this and that damn prank that has me tied her at your mercy! You will pay for this!"

"I think not, I like to keep my friends close and my enemies closer, and since you're here, I don't think you'll be leaving my sight for a long while. You're with us now, Ashley, and here we begin your return to Reading High as our tickle toy!" she laughed as Ashley's Nike's were unlaced and removed, and sat helplessly on the floor. Ashley's feet looked stunning in her red ankle socks, which fit tightly. Emily went in and took a sniff, as Ashley tittered slightly at the warm air on her feet.

"Haheey! Don't you dare!" she threatened.

"Oh that reminds me, Jen dear, grab the camera. We'll give your dean a few pictures of how this night went." Ashley saw the very thing that will fail her.

"No." she whispered.

"Ok girls, its time!" the whole squad ran and wiggled their fingers on Ashley's feet. It felt like a million hands that never felt a foot before, but it still tickled her greatly with ease.

"NOOHAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!" Ashley laughed in hysterics and cringed her eyes, refusing to look at her captors tickling her feet away.

"This is so much fun!" screamed Miranda over Ashley's laughter. "I think Ashley here agrees with us."

"HAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAADAAAAMNNNNNHAAAAA!" Emily paused the frenzy for a moment.

"Ok girls, give her a second to breathe, and me to remove our great school colored socks off her feet!" she demanded, as she slowly peeled off Ashley's socks, and there wiggled her cute toes, and two flawless soles. For those 10 seconds, the girls drooled at what look like a work of art. "Tickle tickle tickle!"
she chirped, pinching her toes.

"Haahahaaahaaahaayouuubittchaaaahahaaaaaaaa!" Ashley tried to wiggle her toes free, but there was no escape. The squad joined, as they posed for a picture. Emily went behind Ashley's chair and tickled her sides. It was perfect, Emily showed that she had won, and all the girls smiled in such a genuine way, as Ashley had the largest grin, and twenty fingers, caressing her foot.

"Picture perfect." said Jen with a thumbs up.

"HAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!"

"Ok ladies, have at her, anywhere is fair game!" shouted Emily. The squad of six girls ripped of Ashley's skirt and tickled up and down her legs. Emily made a bold move by untying her from the chair and pinning her to the floor, sitting on her thighs to prevent her from getting up, Ashley's shirt was torn off, and before she knew it, whe was nearly naked.

"HAAHAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAA!" she laughed. Emily noticed her breasts giggle.

"Hmm, her breasts are bigger than mine?! Well, well, this is what you get then! Girls, it's time we give her the pom poms!" as three girls held Ashley down, Emily tossed everyone their pom poms, as they all had at Ashley's vunerable body. To Ashley, it was deja-vu, to them, it was an experience like no other.

"HAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!" Ashley begant to pant heavy for air, as her laughs became a burden on her lungs. She felt Jen and Mirand work her feet, and Emily became obsessed by her breasts. Every once in a while, she'd tickle Ashley there, or her panty region. Only then would Ashley opended her cringed eyes, as Emily had a seductive look, and Ashley could only helplessly give her tiny look of pleasure, as for that one second or so everytime, it felt like nothing else.

They tickled her pink, took a camera full of pictures, as Ashley eventually passed out when they went hardcore, one last time. "Such a shame, to think we'd actually reward this runt with a 'special' tickle, and she passes out."

"She was hyperticklish!" added Miranda.

"Very, I never heard a laugh like that before, and can never go without again." Emily said, staring at her tender, unconscious arch nemesis. "Make sure the pictures are sent....."

(The next morning)

Julia Eichorn went to her academy mailbox, ahuffled through the ususal bills, and found a dense letter with a return adress marked Emliy Hart. "Interesting." she said. Slowly the letter was opended, and immediately her saw the picture of her star pupil in giggles, her rival giving the "I won" face, and her posse tickling Ashley's feet. "Oh no!" she gasped. "The one dman smart blonde in the world!" In horror, she viewed the portfolio of the wild night.

"She's ours now, if you want to see her again, have her reenrolled at Reading by the end of spring break, and expelled from this academy. Emily." Julia dropped the letter, took a deep breath, and realized what she had to do.

I hope you all liked chapter 2.

please dont wait long the suspense is killing me to see what happens to ashley. great story keep it up.

isabeau :bunny:

that was excellent.
those girls are cruel and need to be punished. ms. eichorn and all of ashley's new friends need to save her and help punish those bimbos. :firedevil

Im preparing part three now, it won't disappoint, and it will be faster paced. Who comes out on top, I havent decided. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back