• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Celeb for Dave to Break?

Who gets it?

• Rachel Lee Cook

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Estella Warren

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Tara Reid

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • Christa Miller

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Mila Kunis

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Bea Arthur

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post Removed**

Last edited:
Dear Dave,

This obviously doesn't have to affect your choice, but I just wanted to let you know that I am currently working on a Mila Kunis story for Scooby. It actually involves a lot of the 70's Show crew.

Do with the info as you will...

dig dug dog

Ok--I just got it now...Bea Arthur...lol--nice one.

...but I suppose there ARE all kinds of tastes.

Long live Harold & Maude!

dig dug

Hey, I for one would love to see a Christa Miller story by the Davester. Possibly meriting another visit by a meddling newly-neutered someone...:devil:

Uh, if you're taking requests...

<P>Not that I'm implying that your list of celebrity choices was too limited for my taste, but...<P>
<P>Thanks to video, DVD, and cable (not to mention the precious few
retro movie houses like the Film Forum here in NYC), the celebrated
movie stars of yesteryear shine on screen as brightly as they did
when admission was a quarter and you got a gravy boat at the door besides.<P>
<P>Anyway, Dave, I'm issuing you a friendly challenge. If any author on
this Forum is up to it, you certainly are. (And would you like butter
on your popcorn AS WELL?)<P>
<P>I'd love to see one of the heroines of late 1930s screwball comedy--
a group including, say, Kate Hepburn, Roz Russell, Claudette Colbert,
Carole Lombard, and especially JEAN Arthur (she whose laughter
sounded like the tinkling of little bells)--become subject to your
tender authorial mercy. (Did I write "mercy"? Heh-heh-heh.) (And
that's JEAN Arthur, not Bea. 'Just making sure...) <P>
<P>Anyway, as to YOUR list--and a fine one it is, too--I
give the nod to Mila, simply because there's no telling what Shaggy
might do if you chose someone else... :grin:

Christa Miller

I think that Christa Miller is so pretty. That girl next door look. I'd love to get her into a very ticklish situation. Plus, I've read that she is very ticklish.

Capt. Spaulding, while I am always up for a challenge, I have to admit that I'm not very familiar with some of those that you mentioned. I watch a lot of film, but my exposure to the "screwball comedies" was unfortunately rather limited. Kate Hepburn I'm familiar with, but I know the others by name only.

If you would like to perhaps send me a little info on a few of these, I would be more than happy to see what I could whip up.

I've thought about some babes of yore like Audrey Hepburn or Kim Novak, and I'll see what comes of it in the weeks and months to come.

So far, Ms. Cook is in the lead, so if anyone wants some else, get voting! I'll leave this poll open for a while, as I won't start the story for at least a week, and I'd like to give everyone a chance.

Thanks for your interest in this thread.--Dave2112

I've been quiet a while and now I speak up. I'd like to see Tara Reid tortured by your incredible fiendish tickling! But whoever you do choose, it'll be a great story, Dave!

Glad to see this thread served to de-lurk another!

Welcome to the family, ticklingnemesis!:D

It's such an honor to be welcomed by a wonderful writer such as you, Dave! Your stories are 'bove and beyond! And I'm sure everybody will agree! ;)

man...I wanted to see Christa *said in winy voice*

Doesn't my vote count for like, a billion? ;)

Awww man, I think Scooby's vote should count for a billion, and mine, uhhh...wouldn't really matter then. Christa Miller is greatness, but then again, she's married, and sometimes, that's what takes all the fun out of it. That's why I've been thinking of Torrie Wilson from WWF a lot more than I used to, lol. Uhhh...yeah, I voted for Christa too, woooo!

Personally I can't wait for Dave to sink his evil little claws into any of these lovelies (particularly Bea Arthur -- wooooo!!) but for those of you clamoring for Tara Reid to get her tickle-tortury due I believe a fiendish idea has just entered my long-writer's-blocked brain . . . .hmmmmm . . . .

As they say in the movies, "MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

5150, feel free do dive right in. I think you'd do a great Tara story!

Christa Miller's married? Damn...
But...It's never really stopped Dave or me before...:devil:

No, it's never really stopped us before...but if I have to ignite the lightsaber to cover our retreat as Scoob piles into the van with his shorts around his ankles ONE MORE TIME, I swear I'm going to the Dark Side!:D

Seriously, thanks for all the interest and thanks for voting.

It appears that Rachel Lee Cook is the winner (loser?) here, so the story is on it's way. Don't worry about Christa, Scoob...I have an idea...:devil:

And could the two guys who voted for Bea Arthur possibly make yourselves known? There's a couple of guys here from Arkham who'd LOVE to talk to you...:devil: :D

how about jennifer love hewitt, jessica simpson or lacey chabert. lindsay lohan. :wowzer: :wowzer: :wowzer: :blaugh: :blaugh: :manicd: :wavingguy :bouncybou :D :bouncybou :D :wavingguy

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back