• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Venus Williams Admits to getting tickled alot by her little sister Serena Williams!!!

tickle her

TMF Novice
Yes! :evilha: Well in the last issue of Jet magazine(jj) the one I think with Rapper Bow WoW on it! They were celebrating Venus winning Wimbledon 2005! Venus said this in an interview from Jet: (JJ)

Venus: Alot of people just dont know that I love Serena for being more than My Baby Sister, I love her because she is my Best friend! But many times her Annoying Little Sisterness comes out and she has to act the typical get on Big Sisters nerves act!

Jet: Really? What kind of things?

Venus: For Example mostly whenever we train together she will do the most annoying things to me! Like I have this personal training session I do where I lift up 5 Pound weights over my head (I know its not heavy, but It still brings results, trust me), and go into deep thoughts! Somewhat like Yoga! Well Serena will occassionally come boy and just Tickle my underarms! I try to block the laughter but Serena knows its Torture because I am so ticklish there! Serena is ticklish too, but nowhere as much as me! She will tickle me until I Give up and say Uncle! Then she brings her loveable dogs into practice knowing that stuff breaks my concentration, or she will keep calling my name! All that annoying stuff! But I love my Baby sis and wouldnt trade her for the world, her or my older sisters! None of my Family!

Well there you have it!

Hmm didnt read that one, but im glad somone said somthing, and I know now. Shes one of my favorite female athletes, not to mention sexy as hell, and now to know that shes ticklish :bouncybou . Made my day.

Awww...that's beautiful. yay for african american celebrities admitting to being ticklish. :D

And with the clip I posted, we got the full set...thanks bro.

That's a beautiful description from Venus. Knowing what the Williams sisters look like and with the details of the scenarios, I could actually visualize how all that would look. I wonder if that should be in the Stories sections, too, ha ha! :)

Not only absolutely wonderful information about Venus and Serena being ticklish, but also a neat little way to tickle someone yourself.

And I agree with ILuv2BTickled!
Ticklesfeetintx

Shes not only ticklish, but she (jj) says its torture for her! So in my mind that means Serena tickle tortures her in my mind! Anybody else surprised that it isnt Venus who tickle her baby sister instead of vice versa! I'm glad Venus is super ticklish under her arms and ribs! Plus Serena makes Venus submit AKA Tap out into saying Uncle! I'm still standing on high heels after learning of this! :blaugh:

What do y'all think of Venus saying when she says uncle when serena Tickles her! I see her as a submissive Big Sister! What do y'all who are big siblings think now that Older Sister Venus gets tickled into submission by her little younger baby sister! She's a disgrace to y'all she should be doing the Tickling into submission shes the oldest! But on the other hand Serena is stronger and has more muscles, no wonder she could overpower Venus :wavingguy

What do y'all think of that! I was astonished to find that Venus gets Tickle dominated by her Baby Sister

tickle her said:
What do y'all think of that! I was astonished to find that Venus gets Tickle dominated by her Baby Sister

Well the funny thing is that even tho she might be the oldest, she is also the smallest. Serena(the buffer sister of the two) would prolly have not trouble at all tickling Venus. I mean look ate her arms shes pretty muscular for a female. Im my earlier post on here I had said that Venus is sexy, but I had my sisters crossed I always thought Serena was the oldest of the two cuz she was bigger. So im changing my opinion Serena is sexy as hell, but Venus is still pretty hot aswell.

Back to the point I mean look at the size diff. Venus might be taller but thats about it. Who would you predict to win a tickle fight?

Last edited:
Now I really want to see them tied side by side tickled till they say uncle.
Or tie them back to back, and tickle one till they give in knowing her sister will get it tickle next til she gives in.
The sences boggle the mind here. :yowzer:

If Venus is more submissive, it didn't show in their match just an hour ago at the US Open. Venus beat her sister good and proper, and I think Serena will be out for revenge... off-court though!

Feet?

They have quite large feet so it would be hard to protect them if their soles are ticklish. so are they does anyone know?

Is this Confirmed?

I looked for that Jet Magazine and didn't see anything in there about tickling (though there was some mention of the Williams Sisters).

Can anyone else confirm if this rather great story is in fact, true?

Its a fabrication.

This is the same guy that made up the Destiny's Child incident I referenced in Discussion. When me and Non called him out and he finally confessed I requested his posts be removed....for this very reason.

Its a fabrication.

This is the same guy that made up the Destiny's Child incident I referenced in Discussion. When me and Non called him out and he finally confessed I requested his posts be removed....for this very reason.

actually the article is true, as I have that Jet magazine talking about it, so yes, Venus is ticklish, so is Serena, just don't know how much though

If it's true, then the WTA confirmations are now up to 4: the Williams sisters, Ana Ivanovic, and Anne Keothavong. Good to hear!
Hopefully my three current faves (Anna Chakvetadze, Viktoria Azarenka, & Alize Cornet) will be added to the list soon.

What is the Issue?

I know the issue exists, but did not come across the tickling reference. What is the month and year of the issue, and on what page(s) is the tickling reference?

I posted the video of Serena being tickled by her mom a few years back.

So there is no confusion:

Im not disputing the actual issue of Jet magazine exists.

The story about her winning wimbledon is true.

The tickle reference...even HE admitted he made it up....look here:

see me and read me

Oh, and check this part out from me

I would like to ask that those alerts are removed from the board if possible. I dont want new people to see them and drudge them up a year from now, asking where the clips are or thinking they actually occured.

I was only off by 2 years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back