• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please!!!

xavier69

TMF Regular
I am begging someone to write a Detailed story about stacy keibler getting tickled all over by christy hemme. with the story focussing on feet becuase it stacy's and christy's most ticklish spot(especially the toes) and maybe a second part with christy tickled by stacy. please have her tickled to orgasm. i have asked for a story like this for a long time someone please do it. thanks :confused: :bowing: :sadcry:

No promises but I'll try. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time towards the beginning of next week (this weekend is highly doubtful for finding the time). If there are any other specifics you want in the story, let me know.

hey

i dont want this to just get passd by can someone please write this story i have asked so many times and it just gets ignored please somebody

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been pretty busy. I actually started typing the story and have it written in my head, I just need to get it onto the computer.

Don't give up on me yet, although if someone else wants to post a story on this topic, I'd certainly be interested in reading it.

If all goes well, by the end of the weekend, the story will be here. That is a big IF, but that is my goal.

Just an update,

I did a number on my back and it is hard for me to sit at the computer for more than a minute at a time. I still plan on writting this story but I have been set back a little and if someone else wants to do this and I'l post an additional story on this topic, that's fine. If not, the doctor estimates another 1-2 weeks before I'm able to get back to "normal" living at which point, I will pick up this story from where I left it.

Sorry again for the delay.

xavier69 said:
I am begging someone to write a Detailed story about stacy keibler getting tickled all over by christy hemme.

Is this Stacy Keibler of Kiebler Elf fame? :D

Okay, okay. They can't all be gems...sheesh. Besides, I'm trying to reach 1000 posts here.

Good one Shadow, ha

Imagine if those Kiebler Elves saw Stacey though, they'd be closing down that factory so fast, you'd think they were all wiped out by a bunch of angry girl scouts who were simply trying to earn a living.

Shoot, what am I saying, of course they'd be assumed dead. Cause when they'd be climbing up Stacey's bean stalk legs and never come back (no pun intended by the way)

Damn I feel good tonight, and I'm not even stoned. You guys all ROCK

trying to keep this thread alive

hey i hope someone does this i know u will cft but in the mean time will somebody else also??

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back