• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tifas tickle torture

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
this is my first story. I hope this is good. Please tell me what you think. Im realy excited because this is myt first post after about a year of going to this forum. I realy should thank the person who wrote the tifa gas tickling chamber story because that is what inspired me.

Tifa was walking around the church area of sector 6 relieved that the battle was finally over. Everyone left their own ways, Red XIII and Barret left for Cosmo Canyon, Yuffee went back home, Vincent went off back to sleep, Cid went off into space again, and Cloud disappeared somewhere. Tifa was just about to leave the church when about 20 Shinra soldiers barged in. Tina said, “What the hell aren’t you guys dead yet?”
The soldiers replied, “Grab her!!”
She tried fighting them off knocking a few down but their numbers overpowered her. 5 men pinned her to the floor. She asked, “How could this happen? I thought Shinra was dead. There is no one left to lead!”

A voice called out from the doorway of the church saying, “Don’t be so sure you little brat!” It was Scarlet. Somehow she still survived. She said, “Shinra will come back after I get rid of all of you annoying pests! But first you must tell me where the large materia is!”
Tifa said, “Go to hell!”
Scarlet said, “Tie her down, we might be here for a while.” The men tied her down to the floor in spread eagle style. Now, “scarlet said, “maybe you will tell us where the materia is?” Tifa didn’t answer. Scarlet slapped her on the face “Tell Me !!!” Tifa laughed and said, You have to do better than that.” So then Scarlet thought for a moment and then said, “you think this is funny? Well try THIS!” as she dug her fingers into Tifas sides.
Tifa streaked with laughter “HAHAHAHAHOHOHOHHAHA NOOO!” Tifa may be incredibly strong but her whole body was extremely sensitive.
So Scarlet had an idea and said, “Ok you two go to her feet.” In an instant two soldiers instinctively took off Tifas shoes and socks revealing her size 7 feet. The pulled back her toes and used their fingers to scratch into her soles. “NOOO HAHAHAHHAHHAH NO STAHHAPPP NHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHH STHAHAHAHPAH NOO PLEEZZZAHAHAHHA.”
Scarlet ordered, “Ok stop, now brat tell us where the materia is and we wont have to play these childish games!”
Tifa said, “Bitch please it will take more than this to break me!”
“O really, then you two go to her legs and knees,” Scarlet barked. Two men went over to her knees and started scratching them behind the knee caps on top and up and down her legs. Tifas laughter filled the sector with screaming, “hahahahahahHAHAHAHAH NOOO HAHAHAHA.”
Scarlet said, “Ok enough now you two, go to her thighs.” The men quickly went over and started to squeeze and poke her thighs. Tifas laughter got louder each time they tickled her. She didn’t know that tickling could be like hell. She just laughed, “heheHASHEHAHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWH.”
Scarlet ordered, “Alright enough you two to her stomach.” Two men went to her stomach poked, prodded, squeezed, and blew raspberries on her smooth flat sexy stomach. Tifa went crazy, “HAHAHAHAHHA SHITTTTT HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOAHHAHEHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH <GASP> HAHAHEHHEHEHAHEHAHAHEHEHA..” The men started to tickle light then it increasingly got harder and harder, “NOOOOOHHHAHAHAH HEHEHEHAHEHAHAEHAEHAEHEAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHEHEHEHEHH.” The whole sector seemed to be shaking with laughter.
Scarlet said, “ok ok enough. Now four of you go to her ribs.” The four men took positions around her ribs. She saw the fingers creep closer and closer to her tantalizing ticklish ribs. Tifa exploded, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAEHEHAEAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO STOP STOP HAHAHAHA STPAAAAAAP IT NOOO HAHAHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” each of the mens fingers ran over her fingers playing piano on them, some grabbed each ribbed and wiggled them, then they started to scratch furiously on them as if there were no tomorrow. Tifa went berserk, “NOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!” The rib tickling continued for about 15 minutes. Scarlet finally said, Ok enough. Two of you go to her armpits. Tifa didn’t know how much more tickling she could take, she wished someone would save her. Then the armpit ticklers caressed their fingers over her smooth hollows. Tifa shot up like a rocket, “HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEHHHAHAHAANO STOP STOP STAAP EET HAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” scarlet said, ok ok enough, now…all of you at once tickle her!” Tifa said,” no no way please I cant take anymore.” But it was to late all of the soldiers tickled her sexy body all at once. The feet ticklers tickled the balls of her feet while licking her toes, the the ticklers were clamping her thought and scratching at them furiously, the belly ticklers poked and played with her smooth stomach, the rib ticklers continues to play the piano and poke between the ribs, and the armpit ticklers scratched her smooth pits and licked them. Tifa couldn’t stand much more, she was laughing like crazy, “hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHEHAEHAEHAEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAAAPPP ITTT NOOOO PLZZHAHAHAHAHAHA HHEEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” The torture went on for a half hour until Tifa thought she could take no more then she passed out cold.

An hour later she was still tied up, her sides were sore, her lungs ached, and she felt like she went to hell and back. Scarlet said with a smirk, “So little brat you couldn’t handle a little tickling? Well are you going to tell us where the materia is?. Tifa said, “Its…its in Wutai.” Scarlet said, “perfect, but just one more thing, I think my soldiers had fun tickling you so we will tickle you some more!” Tifa said, “No you cant, I’ll die!” “It’s a risk I will take, “ said Scarlet, “However, there are two new stipulations to our little tickle game!” Tifa had a scared look on her face. Each of the soldiers took out a gold chocobo feather. Tifa had fear in here eyes. Then Scarlet said, “here is our other stipulation. Scarlet went over to Tifa and ripped off her white top revealing Tifas large ample breasts. And then she took out a knife and tore up Tifas mini skirt so Tifa was tied up in a black panties. .”Now men…TICKLE HER!!” The two men at her feat stroked the feather up and down lightly on Tifas beautiful feet, the feathers glided across her soles, the thigh and knee ticklers continued their tickling and a knee tickler started tickling Tifa through her panties which sent her into hysterics. “HahahahahahehhHAHEHEAHAEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAJHAHAHAHAHHAAHNOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.” Tifa babbled. The stomach ticklers were caressing her stomach and circled around her bellybutton, the rib ticklers were tickling each individual rib ever so lightly, and the armpit ticklers stroked her arm pits with light strokes. Tifa couldn’t stand this, and on top of this, Scarlet approached her with two long stiff chocobo feathers. Scarlet said, “Now for my revenge!” Scarlet tickled Tifas large breasts with both feathers, she circled her breasts and nipples. She concentrated one feather to sweep the bottom of her breasts and one on her nipples which became rock hard. The tickling made her go senseless and lightheaded. All the tickling made her go crazy. “HahahahashahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAOAHHOAHOAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAAHAOHAOHAHAHAHAEHEHEHHAHAHAAHHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHE PLEAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” Tifa felt building up from the tickler tickling her through her panties…she was about to have an orgasm until scarlet said “enough.” Tifa said, “You evil bitch.” Then Scarlet said, “it’s amazing how sensitive you are when you seem so strong.” Then she bent down to Tifas large rock hard breasts and used her long slender nails to scratch and tickle them. Tifa went back into hysterics and was laughing so hard the world could hear her. She tickled her for about 20 minutes then said, “Maybe that will teach you, now men move out.” Tifa laid there naked and tingling. She thought, at least they wont get the materia, and Yuffee will get a big surprise.

great first time

hey, i just wanted to say that i really liked your first story. I admit though i my be a bit biased because i just love Tifa lol:lovestory

i no im late but i just read your story can't wait for next story
keep up the great work

im just as late as dark soul but totally agree with him....great story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back