• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unforgettable night mm/f

Dark_Hound1234

TMF Novice
this nis my First tickling fanfic and i fell good it stars me and Invisable Ink as we do some tickling
:bouncybou
"talk"
'thought'

Unforgettable night

Tea hurried up the front steps to her house opening the door like usual but as she opened the door she was hit on the back of the head. She toppled over into some bushes. A man standing about 5' 9'' wearing black. He throws her over his shoulder. He closes the door. Another man watches and signal the kidnapper to come. So with great speed the man. He touched to back of her head and saw blood.
“Damn it I thought I told u not to kill her!”
“she’s still alive just unconscious”
“Fine lets just get this over with ok?”
“fine by me”
The two men take the unconscious Tea to a warehouse and strap her down on a table. Her feet and arms were spread, so basically she looked like and X. the two men sat down and decided to get some rest. After a few hours Tea wakes up. Still dizzy from whatever hit her she tries to get up to find she’s been tied down. She sees a glimpse of the two men and screams. Nothing, so she screams louder. One of the two falls over and lands on his face. He gets up and walks over to her.
“DO YOU MIND?!”
“yes I do now let me go!”
“no can do Mrs. Gardener”
“well why not?”
“Because we wont get paid”
“YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL ME??”
“no we’re not just hold you for a while”
Tea manages to free one of her feet and kicks the man in the face. He falls over. Meanwhile the other man wakes up to see his partner about to cut Tea’s throat and walks over.
“we weren’t paid to hurt her Dark Hound”
“BUT INVISIBLE INK SHE KICKED ME!”
“so what’s the best way to scare a women without hurting her?”
“you mean…?”
“yep besides we have 6 hours to go, so why not pass the time with a little fun?”
A evil smiles appears on Dark’s face. He walks out of the room. He comes back with a small cup filled with ‘tools’ as you might say. He sets it next to her left foot. He then starts to untie her shoe.
“Hey why are you HEY!”
Dark Hound pulls off the shoe and tosses it. She wiggles her size 6 foot.
“well that fells betters.”
Dark Hound removes her sock. He smiles and chuckles.
“Wow she has really cute feet.”
“your right there Ink”
Dark starts to tease her foot but stroking his finger up her sole.
“Hey don’t giggle tickle me! Hehe”
“Ink do you care to join me?”
“I’d love to Dark”
Ink then starts to stroke her underarms with a feather. Tea bit her lips to hold it in. Ink takes the feather and tickles her stomach.
'Oh my god I don’t think I cant stand very much more'
Dark takes Tea’s other shoe off.
“heheheh please NO MORE!”
“more? Ok”
“NO!!”
Dark takes another feather and tickles Tea’s right foot. Tea's eyes lightly bulge and she starts laughing her head off. Meanwhile Ink tickles her stomach with a feather and wiggles his fingers under her shirt. He gentle tickles her underarms. Her laugher fills the warehouse. Just before the feathers gently started to glide up and down her bare feet. She was forced into hysterics. Her feet were exceptionally ticklish.
"HAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA Make it stop!"
Tea tried again to hold it back, leaving her with a cute grin on her face, but she couldn't hold it in. She burst out laughing. dark smiled and continued to feather her feet. As he did so, however, he unlocked one of her legs. she didn't noticed this however. She was too busy laughing. She rather enjoyed it. The feather felt nice and soft against her bare foot and the sensation was kinda nice as well. "AHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH” after an hour of the tickling Tea passes out
“bout time she passed out”
“yea but that was enjoyable eh Dark?”
“Yep, Hey Yami all clear.”
Yami steps out of the shadows with a video camera and walks over to Dark Hound and invisible ink.
“well I thank you for your help.”
“no prob.”
“happy to help Yami”
Dark and ink unties Tea and Yami picks her up and carries her away.
“well what’s next Dark?”
Dark Hound holds up a clipboard and looks at it.
“Joey call and ask if we could help him with his tickling”
“alright then lets head back to the clinic, get some rest and help Joey.”
“right lets go…”
So Dark and ink pack up the tools and table. They enter a small business called
Dark and Ink’s Tickles ‘R Us, you call and we set up a ticklish situation for your friends!
Dark and ink enter and sit down at there desks. Joey Wheeler enters.
“Hey Joe sup?”
“not much just need some help”
“and how so Joey?”
“Mai Valentine keeps beatin me an I need to find a way to beat her!”
“Leave it to us Joe.”
“thx you two.”
Joey leaves and the two think.
“Mai Valentine huh?”
“yep I wonder if she is ticklish
“hope so Ink, hope so…”
So what will happen next time? Is mai valentine ticklish or not? Find out!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back