• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Footnight in Orange County CA..

primetime

Verified
i saw a post from Tickler Bart here a while back about a foot fetish party, sponsered by www.footnight.com and i decided to look into it. i discovered that it was going to be in Orange County California... i figured, "what the hell? i could get some tickling in!" i registered and attended the party on 8/25/05. it costs 65.00 to get in, then 20.00 a session that was 10 minutes each.

so, i show up at the place, which was in an industrial area and pretty easy to get to, and paid to get in. it's funny when the guy at the desk asked me, "what are you here for?". his friend said, "isnt it obvious, the benefit concert!" we all laughed and i made my way in. not too bad of a set up. typical fetish stuff, like furniture and atmosphere that you would expect. i was amazed that there were a bunch of guys at this place and we all have one thing in common. we like feet. guys from all walks of life, were there and some guys did their thing. some were trampled, some had feet getting rubbed in their faces, others suck, kissed, and massaged toes. others, like me, tickled. it was so cool. the great thing is, you shouldnt feel embarrassed at this place about showing off your "kink". so, i was pretty relaxed and talked to a few guys. it is different from tickling parties though. at tickling parties, people seem more "happy-go-lucky". at this place, a lot of guys were loners. they came, did their thing, and moved to the next lady. there was some interaction between us guys, but for the most part, people kept to themselves. i managed to make a few friends with guys who attended these parties for YEARS. they were pretty down to earth. very interesting experience...

now, for the ladies. some pretty nice ladies there. i am going to talk about the second lady i had a session with because she was TICKLISH OFF THE SCALE and the best part? SHE LOVED IT and BEGGED FOR MORE! what more can you ask for? her name is Leilani http://www.footnight.com/gallery2/v/leilani.jpg.html and is she beautiful or what? anyway, she happily placed her feet in some stirrups and laid back on a bench of some sort. then, she told me..."tickle me! be BRUTAL! give me everything you got! okay.....

for those who seen me at tickle parties, they know my methods and style of tickling. for her, i had to be different. i will admit, you really have to dig in to torment her, but then she told me to bite the balls of her feet. she said it REALLY tickled her. this is different from my normal techniques, but what the hell, right? i sank my teeth into her soft balls of her feet and let me tell you....

SHE WENT BALLISTIC!!!!! her laughter was heard throughout the entire freakin building. i drew a crowd and she kept egging me on.. "HARDER!!! BITE HARDER!!!" now, i dont want to draw blood, but if the lady asks... so, i bit harder and she was laughing hysterically and other ladies there were laughing at her plight. i tickled her good for 10 minutes and that was all i could do with her as i ran out of money. she gave me a big hug and thanked me for tickling the crap out of her. is this cool or what? i didnt break skin, but i did see teeth marks on the balls of her feet. fascinating style...

the first lady i had a session with was really freakin cool! her name is Delia http://www.footnight.com/gallery2/v/Delia20.jpg.html and man, i THOROUGHLY enjoyed her. she has awesome feet, natural nails and soft soles. now, she is not a big tickling fan per se, but she is ticklish. she is a dancer by day and i can tell she is. her calf muscles were strong and her feet were "strong". when i massaged them, you can definitely tell her feet are very strong. i massaged her feet and she claimed she was slightly ticklish, but when you deal with primetime, you are going to be VERY ticklish. i would sneak tickles in and she would laugh silly. she even said that guys who try to tickle her fail as i guess their methods are wrong on her. mine worked! even her friend walked over to us and told me that she has never seen her so ticklish as she was with me. freakin cool! anyway, our session was so free flowing that we went way past the 10 minute session and were bordering on 20 minutes. i told her i would pay for the 2nd session, no problem.... man, i could talk to this girl forever. the session was that great.

thinking about the whole setup, what a great concept for the foot models. they get paid in cash, 20.00 for every 10 minute sessions (and they get a LOT of sessions) and they get their feet worshipped, massaged, and taken care of. can you imagine a woman working hard all day on her feet, then show up at this place and get PAID to get a massage? damn, what a great idea!

all in all, it was a great experience. to those with foot fetishes, i would highly recommending going to one of these parties. the tickler in you can come out, but so can the other aspects of foot fetish as well. i am a tickler by nature, but i absolutely LOVE to give foot massages. i like to kiss/worship feet as well, but i am more of a tickling massuese. primetime will give this party a two thumbs up!!

Excellent story

I love these type of parties. Been to a few in NYC and had a blast just as you did here.

Great story.

Giantfan

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back