• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Royal Tickler and her Ticklish Prisoners- The Conclusion-

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Story code: m/f

The following story contains use of alcohol, forced nudity, heavy bondage, and insane tickling! You must be at least 120 years old to view this story.

Enjoy...

(( CONTINUED FROM PART 1 1/2 ))

The crowd hissed in disapproval at his further delay of her public punishment. The crude jester met their demands with a steady flipping of both middle fingers as he angrily pulled Victoria’s face from the ground and once again grabbed her leash. Their destination was a massive bondage device made purely of wood and steel rods. It appeared to have to real entrance and certainly no way out. Victoria made her final pleas to the jester before he began the lengthy process of locking her into the wooden labyrinth of bondage.

“Have mercy on me! You must understand that I worked for the Royal family! I did not torture any of those women without direction from the King and Queen. You truly must understand this!”

His eyes were cold and completely uncaring as he unlatched the steel clamps at different points of a massive wooden wheel in the center of the contraption.

“Jester, if you spare me this humiliation I will accompany you privately and show you my gratitude for being so noble.” Victoria explained, trembling with fear.

He stopped whatever he was doing, and turned his attention to the begging Tortress. His smile spoke a thousand words, and none of them with any good intension. His hat wiggled back and forth as he slowly approached his captive and placed his gloved hands softly along the sides of her trembling face. She was putty in his fowl hands and desperate for any mercy he could offer.

“One choice. Become my slave till Winter comes. Do this and I will spare you of public humiliation.” He said in his high pitched, but cruel sounding tone.

“A.. a slave?” Victoria said as her face turned pale.

What on god’s green earth would this… thing do to her once she agreed to become his slave! He was so perverted and so ghastly that the mere sight of him for over three months would probably end up driving her crazy. Gulping back her salty tears, she scanned the busy crowd gathering around the center of town. There had to be at least two hundred town folk here by now, and not one of them looked very happy. Then, her eyes fell back onto the jester standing before her. His phony cock swaying back and forth as he laughed hysterically at her situation with his eyes like tiny slivers in his flesh. With one arm across her breasts, and the other handing cupping around her private parts, Victoria inhaled a deep breath of fresh air and gave his bastard her answer.

“I would never be a slave to such a vile slug. You can kiss my butt. I choose the public humiliation.” She said, without so much as a flinch in her mannerisms.

“Brave little bitch aren’t we!” He said, with laughter mixed into his voice.

In an unexpected move, the jester jumped backwards and flipped upside down to land on the seven foot log that was lying next to the heavy wooden wheel. Throwing his hands in the air, he shouted

“LET THE TICKLING BEGIN!”

His announcement was met by heavy applause and shouts in all sorts of languages. His face was a fiery example of pure evil as he approached his little damsel once again. Grabbing her by the hair, he demanded that she place her hands firmly behind her back once again. After a little help from the jester, she seemed to get the point. Now, she was once again totally exposed to the screaming crowd. It all started at that log…

She was shoved to her knees inches in front on the seven foot log lying down before her.

“Hug it with your legs and arms…” He said, only this time he wasn’t smiling.

She had to do it, and found no sense in arguing with him. She bent forwards in an attempt to slowly straddle the log, but unfortunately the jester had other plans. Once her pretty bottom was tilted back a little, his clowny boot found it’s way against her right cheek and gave her a little shove forward.

“Oooofffff!!!!” She landed hard against her belly with most of the air knocked out of her from the fall.

The crowd seemed to enjoy it. They were shouting for more! Angelica was a former prisoner of the talented tickling tortress. She enjoyed the show from the comfy confides of a pillory stock set up near the center of town. Then there was the bread stealing Julie, another big fan of the show. She too had suffered the tickling wrath of the Royal tickler!

Victoria was a little more uncomfortable on this log, but she felt a little less humiliated knowing that her breasts and her kitten were hidden from view. That would soon change though, but let’s not tell her yet…

From the Jester’s left pocket came lengths and lengths of black rope in which he planned to actually bind her body in that position against the scratchy surface of the log. Like a magician, he wowed the feeble minded crowd with simple eye tricks and mind games that came off like some spooky magic. The next thing Victoria knew, her ankles were crossed and securely tied to each other beneath the log. The same happened to her wrists with only one small difference. There was a golden hook a few inches above her the position of her wrists. Another length of black rope was used to tie her bound wrists to that golden hook. This forced her to keep her arms up far enough to reveal her tender armpits.

With a hard smack against her left butt cheek, the jester jumped back and away from his struggling slave, and grabbed for the wooden wheel’s crank handle. As he spun the wheel with the handle, the crowd watched in awe as the log began lifting towards the sky.

‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! No!! No please! I’m terrified of heights! Please!! Please don’t do this!!”

The massive crowd’s shouting and yelling muffled her shouts of fear as the log continued heading upwards. Soon, the log would be standing up straight with Victoria’s rear facing the ground and her wrists pointing towards the skies above.

She struggled as if she was worm on a fisher’s hook as the jester made the finally adjustments to the wheel before being satisfied with the log’s new position. Victoria was now hanging by the hook holding her wrists, but her bound ankles kept slipping down the belly of the log. She was still screaming as the jester rolled in two kegs filled with intoxicating substances. He grabbed a wooden cup from his bag of trick and smiled at Victoria. Her beautiful rear end was slipping down the log as she desperately tried to climb upwards in attempt to unhook herself. It was very funny to watch, and he knew as well as she did there just was no escaping fate.

Using a huge knife, he sliced into the keg’s right side as if it were a thug’s stomach. Alcohol sprayed out like a fire hose like a bleeding wound. Members of the crowd close enough quickly made every attempt to suck down a free drink as they hopped all over each other with their big mouths open. The jester slid his mug in front of the spray and filled it to the tip. The next trick was far beyond any of the crowd’s wildest dreams. He stepped away from the spraying keg and leaned up against the log. Glancing upward, he simply admired the sight above him. Victoria’s cushy butt cheeks wiggling up and down, and every now and again, accidentally showing a little of her anus.

“Time to drink the Jolly juice!” he shouted up towards his slave.

She immediately started shouting angrily at him from up high. He couldn’t make out any of her words, and felt he needed to examine her a bit closer. Suddenly, he made this a reality as his legs actually began to increase in height! He was growing like a weed right before the eyes of both the crowd and the trembling, ticklish tart! There was a loud gasp in the crowd as he grew nearly six feet taller then he was before. Victoria’s face was now level with that menacing cock of his, and the sounds of the crowd had ceased. In fact, only the spray from the keg was audible as everyone watched the jester with amazement.

“But how? How could you ooooouuuuu!!!!!” She said as he grabbed her by the nose.

With her mouth wide open and screaming, the pouring of the alcohol was easy as pie. Without her consent, she gulped down the entire glass! This was ten times stronger then regular beer, and it hit Victoria almost instantly. Her eyes became glossy, and her movements became more and more sluggish. She was having an even more difficult time trying to raise herself to the level of that hook now. The Jester slowly lowered back to about Victoria’s rear end, and began wiggling his fingers.

“I’ll start with your ass, and work my way everywhere.” His statement was followed by a cheering crowd as he leaned in towards her ass in an attempt to get a closer look. Needless to save, this bothered Victoria and gave her a reason to try and wiggle her way up that pole once again.

Instead of escaping, she slumped back downwards in a drunken girl slide. The cheeks of her sexy butt literally landed right into the palms of the crude jester. She felt him against her body, and immediately shouted in protest. Slowly, he pulled his hands away and let her cheeks slump down a little further like tear drops. Two black raven feathers were pulled magically from beneath the side of his hat now and were flipped so the pointy hard parts were touching the curves of her trembling flesh.

“Noooooo NNOOO!!!!!” A drunken Victoria shouted as the jester began drawing different patterns of shapes and letters into her cheeks. She immediately tightened up her gluts and against all odds made more of an attempt to wiggle her way up the poll.

Her foolishness was ceased when the feathers were flicked away and his hands dove into her sides. That tender area just above the hip.

“aAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! No no no NO!! ahehae aehaea ahaahahha aahwhawahwahhaa aeehahea why!! Why me!! Aehahe aahehaehahahea eahea noooo!!!”

As she screamed with girlish giggles, the jester had his fun with some of her most sensitive skin. He’d make her scream, wiggle, and beg like a lunatic for a few more minutes before moving into more sensitive territory…

Her screams seemed to fuel the crowd’s applause as the tickling really got serious. The jester had a hand tickling the arch of her left armpit, and at the same time was letting his fingertips explore the right hand side of her ribcage. Victoria was screaming with laughter and bucking up and down on that log as if she was making love to it. The sight was truly a thing a beauty, and I have post cards that you wouldn’t believe!

“AHhaahaha aahhe aheae aheahe aahaha eaheaehaehae aaehh whhhy!!!!! Aehahea ehaheaheaheah”

She kept screaming why me to her merciless torturer as he continued to feast on her flesh with his talented fingertips.

“Why not my love..” He said with a grin as he dove both hands into each of her ticklish armpits.

“ AHAHEA EAHAE AEAHEAE AHEA NOT!! NOT THERE!! HAEHA EAEHAEAHEAH AHAEWAHWHAHWAH WAW A WHAHWHAWHAWA WHAWAW NOOOOO!!!!”

Her little body was covered in sweat from the heavy night’s air, and her breathing patterns were all over the charts. She was quite the tickler, but could have never pushed a prisoner to the limit she was reaching. Finally for whatever reason, he stopped.

The crowd cheered him on as he lowered back to his regular height. Drips from Victoria’s sweaty body trickled down on his hat like rain, and he loved it. He even tilted his head back and caught a few with an open mouth.

“Who wants to see some foot tickling?” He asked as he ripped the top off the keg and glanced inside to check the remains. The slice had hit the keg about mid level, so there was at least another half to go. As the crowd cheered, he dipped his cup into the darkness.

The first glass was completely consumed by him as he poured it down his throat. Most of it ended up down the sides of his face, but he got what he needed. Besides, his next trick involved a little skill and he needed most of his senses intact.

Victoria was in sad shape at this point. She felt sick to her stomach, needed to use the bathroom badly, and was very dizzy and lightheaded. Her body was still twitching from the insane tickling she just endured! She had a dark cloud floating above her head despite this chance of rest. She knew the soles of her feet were next in line…

The jester was once again the wooden wheel’s handle as he gulped down the last few sips of his cup. He shouted to the crowd and caused uproars of excitement as he slowly began pulling the crank the opposite direction. The log was tilting backwards, and Victoria’s rear end was heading towards the ground!! She shouted in disapproval to the jester who simply flicked his snake like tongue at her mockingly. In no time, her back and butt were lying against the ground, and her hands and feet were left to wiggle freely and openly for all to see.

The jester carried two large wooden boxes towards the wriggling hands and feet and carefully placed them on the log close by. First things first, he had to get these flapping feet in a more vulnerable state of being. Crossed at the ankle, she could easily aid one sole by protecting it with another. She felt him remove the ties that bound her ankles together. She was patient, but anticipating one wrong move so she could get away from this place. Above the log were long wooden poles attached to ropes and pulleys that suspended them off the ground. At the end of each pole were stirrups and extending ropes that attached to the far left and the far right. He lowered the pole only the leather nooses fit snug around her wriggling ankles. It wasn’t long before her legs were spread as the two poles lifted into the air to the east and west.

This action spread Victoria’s legs wide apart. She was howling with discontent by the time everything was complete. The jester walked towards the face of his beautiful and once powerful tortress and lowered to his knees.

“Look at me now..” He whispered.

For some fucked up reason, she listened to him. She turned her head from beneath that log and glared at him. The fear and tears of frustration were steadily filling behind her pretty eyes as she waited to hear him speak.

“I’ve been helping you with your victims…” He said, without cracking a smile.

Shocked, Victoria angrily spewed up how she truly felt. She could care less about her helpless position and demanded to be respected for her talented tickling skills.

“You know nothing of the power of my tickling. I alone have driven hardened criminals into mindless fools! I have solved dozens of cases with the tips of my fingers! The truth has poured from these women because of me! You have nothing to do with any of it!”

He smiled, knowing full well that the truth would be hard to swallow. She’d never believe that while she tickled her prisoners, he was pulling her strings like a marionette. She’d never believe him without seeing it for herself. He closed his tightly, and pressed the palm of his hand against her forehead. He sought out her third eye’s attention now as he brought her back through time.
She was forced to face the facts.

Victoria watched in shock as she was shown the truth. All of her victims were displayed before her mind’s eye. She watched in disbelief as the jester’s invisible hands guided her own hands as he hovered above her silently. She had been possessed by him some time just before she was assigned the position of royal tortress in order to get himself inside the castle walls without causing a huge fuss.

“You remember tickling Alissa don’t you my puppet?”

Victoria did remember Alissa all too well. She had failed in her tickling, and was nearly defeated until she somehow.. . oh god. He was telling the truth…

“Thanks to you, I’ve stolen the Royal Queen’s Spell book. It was in that short absence that I was able to find exactly what I needed.”

“No!! This can’t be!! I can’t believe you!” Deep in her heart, she knew the truth all too well. He had taken advantage of her right beneath her nose. He used her as if she was nothing more then a puppet! She never had any skills of tickling at all, it was always him! Sorrow filled her mind as the Jester thanked her again. He rose to his feet and dipped the cup into the barrel one last time.

“A toast to your help!” He shouted.

“For without you, I could never perform my next tickling trick!” He shouted, forcing her to gulp down the entire cup. She was green in the face by the time it was all gone.

The jester yanked the two wooden boxes of the log between Victoria’s spread legs and turned to the crowd for their attention. Night fall had come to the kingdom, but no one had any intension of leaving the show. He bowed to the crowd one last time as he turned he tossed one of the boxes against the ground.

He lifted the box high into the air and pointed the open end towards him. With his other arm, he pushed his hand deep inside the box until it couldn’t be seen anymore. The crowed watched in amazement as the jester performed under the light of the burning torches nearby. He shocked the crowd by pulling the box off his hand with the other and revealing nothing but the sleeve of his mangled costume!! His hand was gone! The crowd immediately responded with gasps and cheers.
He slowly tip toed over to Victoria’s right foot and without warning, he slammed the box over it till it covered the entire foot to the ankle.

“AAAAAHHHHH….. ::BURP:: AAA WH… WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME???”

The answer came as her foot now wriggled it’s way out of the jester’s sleeve!!! His hand had been replaced by her foot! He sat on the edge of the stage and admired her foot as the crowd gathered closer in sheer excitement. He ran the tip of his white nose along her toe line and inhaled the glorious scent of her fear. Then, the tasting of her toes followed as he brought a few of her toes to his dark colored lips and slurped a few in.

“NO!! HOW COULD THIS BE?? AHEHAEA EAH ((GIGGLING NERVOUSLY )) HOW COULD THIS HEHE AHAHEA BE???!!??”

His wriggling tongue made a meal of those little piggys as they wiggled in his warm mouth. He enjoyed the taste of her ticklish toes a little longer before pulling away and nibbling across the sole of her foot! She screamed in ways never thought possible by a human being.

It tickled her to the point of losing control of her bladder. She sprayed the log and continued losing her mind as he nibbled away on her sole. The crowd said nothing, and could only watch with their jaws against the floor as he continued tickling her foot throughout the night…

YEARS LATER….

Victoria hadn’t been seen in town for years now. There were rumors of this and that, depending on who you talked to about her mysterious disappearance from the kingdom. Some thought she lost her marbles and took a leap off a cliff somewhere in the forests that surrounded the castle. Others thought the clown had killed her that night from the terrible tickling, but the body was never found.

Nobody seemed to bother checking that little hut in the woods that she called home once before. The outside of the hut was rotting, and the inside was worse. You’d have to take a closer look inside to see her hiding in the shadows, living off the land and still missing one foot……

The jester slowly licks between Victoria’s toes somewhere in another dimension as the credits fade in…
THE END. 8/26/05

Last edited:
omg what an ending. i am truly a fan of yours and hope to read more from you. just like a fairy tale. thank you for the conclusion of this very creative story.

isabeau :yowzer:

Double The Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yowzer: YOWZER IS RIGHT BROHAM!! i LOVEDIT MAN! THAT CLOWN HASTO BE MY FAVURITE CHARACTER EVER!

:ignite: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

that story FUCKING ROCKS !!!!!! dude I think the Jester could be a legendary character!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!! :jester: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

You did it again Invisible. I absolutely love your creativity. Your going out of the norm. Very good job.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back