• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Crushing, then, a stunning blast from the past.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch in a deep depression, and a terrible slump on field, embarked on a 3 and 6 Midwest road trip, dropping 2 of 3 in three straight series in Pittsburgh, Chicago and St Louis. Mitch returned home to the waiting arms of Naomi on a Thursday night, before the Good Guys began a homestand against the West Coast teams the following evening. When Mitch came home, seeing Naomi didnt help his mood. The couple was relieved to see one another after he had been away for ten days, but Mitch's mood wasnt helping either himself, or Naomi. That night, perhaps out of convinence, desperation, or obligation to Naomi as her husband, Mitch made love to Naomi. Many from the outside would say that the Paradise Island right fielder was just expecting too much out of life. He had a beautiful wife, three wonderful kids, financial security greater than 90% of the world, and lived in a tropical paradise year round. Yet, he was depressed. He couldnt produce on field, and he knew his baseball career might well be coming to an end.
Naomi attempted to be as much of a support system as possible. She held Mitch, submitted to sex, and whatever he wanted, at his every whim, listened to his going on about how much he hated Alan, and the situation he was in. In reality, Mitch's life was not that bad. Even if his career ended as a player, he would parachute out a wealthy man, and still have his wife and 3 kids in tact. Yet, Mitch couldnt snap out of his problem. Naomi suggested he submit himself for therapy, and Mitch said he would think about it.
On that Friday night, a complication developed, that was about to make the Good Guy right fielder wish he hadnt bitched so much about Alan, and the state of his career. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the ballpark to play the Giants, he received a message from one of the coaches that there was a woman named Amy Ross who said he would remember her, and wanted to speak to him. Mitch's face turned white as a ghost at the mention of the name Amy Ross, and Naomi looked at him puzzled. The message said that Amy wanted to speak to Mitch, and that she would be back before the next night's game. Mitch took Naomi aside and said he would explain to her about Amy after that night's game, and that it was a long story. That night, with Mitch in a slump still, the Good Guys lost a 2-1 game to the Giants, as Kate Hudson pitched well, but didnt get any run support. After the game, and their showers, Mitch took Naomi to Cafe Martinique, where they got a quiet table, and he tried to explain to her about Amy Ross.
"She was my first love, Nai. It was long, long before I met you, when I first joined the Good Guys. I was with her when we were a budding barnstorming team that went from island to island, and when we were the Nassau Good Guys, and played in that crappy little ballpark in downtown Nassau, before we moved to Paradise, just before I met you. We were in a chat room one night, and one of my teammates back then thought it would be funny to put her on with me, because I was a young, single ballplayer. We talked, then on the phone, and then met, she moved here, and she was with me for several years. At times I thought I wanted to marry her, but Amy couldnt commit. I think she loved me, but she was just terrified of commitment. Finally, it ended, and then when we moved to Paradise, my fortunes turned, I met you, and the rest is history. It's very weird that she's come looking for me after all this time. I havent seen her, in many years. I dont know why she's come back. I swear I didnt see her during our divorce. I was with Adrienne then, as you know, and she doesnt have a surprise child of mine or anything. God, this is going to be weird. I wonder what she wants" Mitch said. "Well, I'm going to be here with you when she meets with you. I want to meet her, and get to the bottom of all this." Naomi said.
On Saturday evening, when Mitch and Naomi got to the ballpark, Lee Sniderman told Mitch that Amy Ross was there, and wanted to see him. Then, Amy came out of Sniderman's office. Petite, about 5'3, with dark long pulled back hair, and slim, Amy was a very attractive woman of about 40. Mitch felt a lump in his throat as Amy approached him, especially with Naomi and the team standing in the locker room with him. "Hello, Mitch. Good to see you, you look good" Amy began. "Hi, Amy, this is my wife, Naomi" Mitch said. Amy shook Naomi's hand. "Pleased to meet you" "Mitch, can we talk, please. It's been a long time, and I have some things I want to say to you" Amy said. "We can talk, but I want Naomi there. She is my wife, and I love her very much. I dont want to, and I wont hide anything from her. Whatever you have to say to me, is her business too, so if you want to talk, it has to be with her hearing everything" Mitch said firmly. "Thats fine. Mr Sniderman said we can use his office. I know you two have to get ready for your game, so this wont take long" Amy said.
With that, the three went into Lee Sniderman's office, where they closed the door. "Naomi, I just want to say to you that I havent come back to try and steal your man or anything. It's not like that. I just wanted to see Mitch. I've had a lot of bad luck, since I made the most stupid decision of my life, not to marry Mitch. I could have been the one who was married to him for 20 years, with 3 kids, instead of you. Instead, I married a drunk fucking son of a bitch who used to beat me every night. I was with him for several years, and then we divorced, and now I'm alone. Maybe I should have come back 5 years ago when you two were divorced. I know this is bad timing. I just had to see Mitch. I dont know why" Amy said. Naomi was quiet, then said:" Actually, Amy, I'm strangely not mad at you for coming back. I cant say I've been too smart either. As you probably know since we are public figures, Mitch and I were divorced for a while, because I made his life miserable, due to being a druggie and cheater. That is over now, and since we are remarried, our marriage is great. I love him more than anything in the world except my kids, and we may even be starting over at the end of this year, and moving away from the Bahamas." Naomi said. "As I said, I didnt come back to cause trouble. I just wanted to talk. Iam not here to make any moves, or fuck up any lives or families." Amy said. "Thats good, because you couldnt even if you wanted to. I love Naomi, and we are together forever" Mitch said. "Is it okay if I stay to see the game? I would just like to watch you guys play. It's been years since Ive seen a Good Guy game" Amy said. "Yes, I'll tell them to give you some spare tickets. We usually have a tickle party on Saturday night, but it's been moved to Sunday because of a special noon doubleheader tomorrow. We all have to be here early. Stay the weekend. You can watch us play" Mitch said. "Thats good. I'd like that. It is good to be back here again" Amy said.
That night, the Good Guys beat the Giants 5 to 3, and, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they started horsing around in bed, and Naomi kept tickling Mitch in his ribs to get him to give up information on Amy:" C'mon, buddy, out with it. What was she like sexually? Is she better than me? Her ticklishness, I want to know. C'mon give it up!" Naomi said. "Okay, on one condition. You have to get buck naked, show me your boobs, and let me worship your feet before I tell you anything" Mitch said. "Okay, nothing but the usual, done" Naomi said, getting totally naked, and pushing her breasts in Mitch's face. Mitch sighed:" A gentleman doesnt like to kiss and tell, but.. as long as you asked, she was the most ticklish girl I've ever known in my life, and made you and Mandy Moore look like you guys arent ticklish. She had mega ticklish feet. She was absolutely like a nymphomaniac sexually. We did it like every day, multiple times a day, but she isnt like you, Nai, she could be happy one minute, and want to kill me the next. With all our problems, you're more even tempered. I loved her very much, but we didnt marry for many reasons. Am I sorry? I dont think so, because I love you, always have, and always will, and we have 3 beautiful kids.
Naomi sighed and cuddled up next to Mitch: "I dont know why she's back, and I cant make her go away, but it doesnt matter. I love you, and only you. It is weird seeing her, but I'd be an idiot to give up what I have, especially after I lost it once. Amy Ross is a girl in my past, and, even if she's here, I intend to keep it that way" Mitch said.
The next day, the Good Guys split a noon doubleheader with the Giants. That night, with Amy still in attendance, they had a special Sunday night tickle party. Amy, who loved being tickled, immediately got into the act, by stripping to her bra and panties, and allowing herself to be tied to the table in the middle of the fetish club. "I want to be tickled by one person, and only one. Mitch, for old times sake?" Amy said. Mitch looked at Naomi, who scoffed, and made nothing out of it, and approached Amy. "Okay, if you insist. Still ticklish, right?" He said. "OMG yes. I dont get it as often as I used to, but I still love it. " "Okay, you asked for it" Mitch said. With that, he began running his fingers on Amy's neck as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, moving down, Mitch attacked Amy's underarms and sides with fingers, as she squealed and bucked: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Running across her body, Mitch ran his fingers across her ribs and belly, causing Amy to suck in her tummy, and squeal hysterically: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! STILL TICKLISH! NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after a brief tickle on her thighs, Mitch got to Amy's pretty size 6 feet, which he knew were mega ticklish. He attacked Amy's feet with his fingers, a feather, ice, and electric massagers. This drove Amy through the roof! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with uncontrollable girlish laughter, begging for mercy! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD TICKLER! i MISSED THIS SO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, the sweating and panting Amy lay there, and the tickling stopped. "I probably shouldnt be telling you this, but your husband is such a good tickler, that he used to make me come when he tickled me. We would sometimes hold cyber tickle sessions, on instant message, on the computer, when the team was on the road, and the mere act of cyber tickling used to make me wet myself" Amy said, to no reaction from Naomi.
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, they lied in bed and discussed Amy and her actions:" She is unreal. She doesnt have much shame. I didnt exactly have to hear about her orgasmic reactions to you while you cyber tickled her from the computer on the road." Naomi said. "She has a bad temper too, which is one of the reasons I couldnt marry her. She could be as sweet as sugar, but also sometimes would get on the phone, and call me the worst names imaginable, worse than you've ever called me at your angriest. She was a handful. She once said she loved me and hated me, and I made her angrier and happier than any guy she had ever known" Mitch said.
So, the Amy twist was an interesting development. Would this blast from the past stay around, and have any effect on Mitch, Naomi, their marriage, or their lives? Would Amy live up to her promise not to cause turmoil for Mitch and for the couple? If tempted, could Mitch resist? Stay tuned to the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

nice work mitchell, and i think amy wont be able to break up their marriage but i will wait to see if i'm proved right or not. you are a great writer. hope to read the next installment soon.

isabeau :bump:

Thank you, isabeau. Your positive feedback is appreciated. There will be more to come soon. Stay tuned. There will be many twists and turns. I appreciate your compliments of my writing.

Mitch

Mitchell i am a reading conniseur of sorts although my spelling sucks, and your story has me on the edge of my seat. i recognize good writing when i read it and your story is very good so far. you are welcome and now i'm really curious as to what twists and turns there will be.

isabeau <<<<----

Okay, well, stay tuned. I may try to write another installment as early as later tonight, or tomorrow. Since you enjoy my writing as you seem to, it will be worth the wait!

Mitch

o you tease you hehe do you also tease like that while tickling someone?

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

LOL! I'm not telling that either, and the next installment is being written right now, so just wait a while. More interesting twists are coming your way now.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
LOL! I'm not telling that either, and the next installment is being written right now, so just wait a while. More interesting twists are coming your way now.

Mitch

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe

isabeau :couch:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back