• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quicksand Of Torture By Bartmanhomer

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
One day at the beach of Van'del seven men named, Tai, Alan, Izzy, Joe, Alex, Matt and Andre was laying down on the sand enjoying themshelves. "Isn't this great? Lovely weather, fun in the sun and we've the whole beach to ourselves." said Andre. The six men agreed. Suddenly behind the far enter at the beach, seven women named Josie, Sora, Valerie, Alexandra, Mimi, Melody and Ebony saw the seven boys having a time of their lives. "We going to give them a huge prank on them." said Alexandra fiendlishly. Alexandra cast a sleep spell on the seven boys. The seven girls buried the guys in the sand. Thirty minutes later, the seven girls buried the guys in the sand after their head and their barefeet sticking out. "Let's give them a wakeup call." said Melody. The seven girls grab their feathers and tickle the boys barefeet. The seven boys woked up and laugh! Seven boys: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Valerie said: "I knew it'll work." Izzy asked: "Valerie, what going on? And what with the feathers?" Valerie explained: "Well the six girls and I were so bored we decided to played a little game with you. The Quicksand Of Torture. The object of the game is to tickle you guys silly until when you give up. The only way we'll stop tickling you is to say I give." Alan said: "I think you girls are crazy!" Sora said: "We'll see about that." Sora walk to Alan and started to tickle his feet. Alan laugh so hard. Alan said: "HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Josie started to tickle Tai feet and he started to laugh too! Tai said: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!" Valerie tickles Izzy feet, then Alexandra tickles Joe feet, after that Mimi tickles Alex feet, Melody tickles Matt feet and finally Ebony tickles Andre feet! All the boys started laughing like hyenas. The boys: "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" The girls asked all together: "Do you guys give up?" All the boys said: "YEAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I GIVE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH I GIVE HAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!" The girls stopped tickle the guys feet! Ebony said: "Well that was fun!" Mimi said: "I never have this much fun since..........ever!" Joe asked: "Ok you girls have you're fun now would you unburied us please?" The girls think for a moment and said altogether. The girls said: "NAH!"

THE END

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back