• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scooby-Doo...Freddy Loses It (Dedicated to You-Know-Who)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Scooby-Doo…Freddy Loses It….

One of these days, I am going to have to get a job, Freddy mused as he drove the Mystery Machine down yet another highway miles from home. Wherever that was. It had been so long he’d forgotten. It was almost as if he’d been in this damn van for 30 years….

As usual, he was joined in the front seat by Velma, whom he was sure was a lesbian although he’d never quite had the courage to ask, and Daphne.

Daphne.

What the hell was UP with this woman anyway? Years together and nothing. Was she an ice queen? If he had to take one more trip with those long legs inches from him he was going to freak. She HAD to be having sex sometime…and it sure wasn’t with him. Shaggy? No, he didn’t think so. Not that Shag was a bad guy, but, come on…this was SHAGGY we were talking about. The guy hadn’t ever held down a job in his life and his best friend was a Great Dane. And the two of them SHARED the dog biscuits he was always being asked to pull over to buy. What? Did they think he was MADE of money or something?

Maybe it was him. Perhaps she just didn’t find him attractive. He wondered how she could possibly not be dripping wet being around him, what with his golden locks, coiffed to perfection, and his usual sense of style. Who wouldn’t want him dressed to kill as he always was? True, a few of his friends had suggested he step into the 21st Century and drop the pink scarf that he favored, but he liked it. He didn’t think it made him look like a fag at all, no matter what he thought he heard the damn dog say to that burn-out the other night.

So here he was. Driving down a road, headed God knew where (did they ever really HAVE a destination?), and listening to the two next to him discussing something about a “not-so-fresh feeling”. He almost didn’t see the man flagging him down until he almost pasted his old ass.

“Freddy, watch out!!!!!” Velma screeched.

Freddy slammed on the brakes that hadn’t been adjusted since 1973 and the van came to a shuddering halt.

“What the FUCK are you trying to do, man?” Freddy heard from the back of the ancient vehicle. Shaggy had been aroused from his blissful detachment from reality.

“RRRGGGHHHH….” growled the dog. From the smell of the smoke permeating the back of the van, Freddy knew that they were at it again. Scooby-snacks my ass.

The man flagging them down looked to be about fifty or so. He was pulling at the passenger door before Velma even had a chance to open it. He seemed hysterical.

“You’ve got to help me!” he said, “My daughter and I were driving to a family reunion when our car broke down. Jessie went to that old house over there looking for a phone while I stayed by the car in case a cop came along. That was three hours ago, and she hasn’t come back. I was just about to go up there when I saw you kids. If something has happened, I might need some help….”

“Don’t worry, Sir,” Daphne said in her usual prom-princess voice that Freddy was getting damn sick and tired of, “we’ll help you. Where’s the house?”

“Up there.” said the man as he pointed up a hill off the side of the road.

Yep. Sure as shit there was an old house on a hill. If Freddy saw one more house with flapping rafters and bats flying around the peaks, he was going to shit an egg-roll. Here we go again.

“My name is James,” said the man as he climbed into the van, “and thanks for your help. I pray my Jessie is OK.”

“Oh don’t worry, Sir,” said Daphne, “We’ll find out what happened to her.”

Yeah, thought Freddy as he steered the van toward the road leading up to the dilapidated house, we’ll help. Just like we always do. If we had just been on our way when the first guy came up to us for help back in ‘71, we’d have made it to Altamont and everything would have been fine.

The van pulled into the driveway of the old house and right on cue Shaggy had one of his standard panic attacks. Looking back, Freddy couldn’t even remember who’s friend he actually was when they first headed out all those years ago. He might have just come with the van.

“ZOINKS! That place looks c-c-creeeeppppyyy!!!” he squealed.

Damn, that guy needs Prozac, Freddy thought.

Stepping out, his friends and James behind him, Freddy did what he always did. He puffed up his chest and tried to look as Macho as possible. One of these days, that little red-headed minx was going to appreciate the fact that he led them into danger as protector and guide.

Truth was, Freddy was about ready to piss his pants. Oh, he made a good show, but come on! They’d faced demons, ghosts, warlocks…the whole gamut. This was some scary shit!!! Yeah, it usually turned out to be the work of the last guy they expected, but Freddy seemed to always forget that for some reason. If he could just put two and two together sometimes….

…it was situations like this that he wished he hadn’t spent all of his time in high school cutting class to go with his Chess-Club buddies to sit in the woods and listen to that rockin’ Dan Fogelberg.

As the friends entered the house (curiously unlocked), the dog was freaking out again.

“D-Don’t worry Scoob….I got your back…..” Shaggy stuttered as his glassy eyes took in the sight of the cobweb-encrusted house.

Yeah, you got his back alright, thought Fred….wouldn’t surprise him one damn bit.

“Why don’t we split up?” offered the luscious Daphne, “maybe we can find her.”

“Ok,” said Freddy, “Daphne…you come with me. Scoob and Shaggy, you check out the kitchen, and Velma…you just do whatever it is that you do that always seems to solve these things.”

“Right-O Freddy” said Velma, “but have you noticed that there are a lot of holes in the walls….”

Had she been smoking in the back with those two morons?

Velma disappeared down a hallway as Freddy and Daphne noticed something.

“Fred, does that look normal to you?” she asked.

Freddy had to admit that the little vixen was on to something. As James looked on, Daphne and Freddy ran their hands along the wall of the living room, right along what looked like a crack. It was as if the crack were too perfect…

Freddy pushed against the wall at this spot and was dumbfounded by what he saw. The wall folded inward like a door, opening on a dark chamber.

There was a young girl, perhaps eighteen if she was a day, strapped down to what looked like a medieval torture rack. But it wasn’t the pulling of the ropes that encircled her wrists and ankles that was making her scream.

It was the ghosts.

Four shadowy figures were hovering over the nearly-naked girl and doing something Freddy had never seen in all of his years as an overgrown teenager….

….they were tickling her.

“DADDY!!!!…HHHEEEELLLPPPP!!!…HHAHAHAHAHHAAA….PLEASEMAKETHEMSTOP!”

James and Freddy rushed forward to help, but found that the beings torturing the young girl were not solid. There was nothing they could do as the girl screamed and laughed at the tickling the ghosts were subjecting the girl to.

…Meanwhile….

“Damn, Scoob,” said Shaggy, “I’m scared. You, buddy?”

“UmmHmmm…” said the dog in broken English.

“What say we see how the ol’ fridge is stocked? I always think better on a full stomach. I know this house is 400 years old, but there HAS to be some food around here somewhere!”

Scooby-Doo, the unlikely named Great Dane, agreed totally. In a flash, the dog used his paws to open the door of the refrigerator. Even without opposable thumbs, he managed this feat in a snap. There was food to be found! Shaggy and Scoob gave no thought to why it was there, or how it had stayed so fresh after all these years, but they had the MUNCHIES, dammit, and they were going to pig!

“Screw those assholes, Scoob, I’m hungry! If I’m gonna die, I’m gonna be full!”

The two friends had sammiches that would have made Dagwood Bumstead proud by the time they were done. In typical stoner fashion, the six-foot subs were gone in a flash…one bite was all it took to force the food down their almost cartoonish throats.

It was then that Scooby-Doo got a strange look on his homely little face and Shaggy knew well what was coming next.

“You ate too fast, didn’t you?” he scolded the dog.

“Umhehehehehehe…” giggled the mutt.

Scooby was running around in small circles, his paws trying desperately block the gas escaping from his ass.

“Here Scoob!” said Shaggy, tossing a small BISCUIT in the air. He always carried them around with him. No money, no credit cards or ID, but the hippie always had dog snacks in his pocket.

The effect was immediate. As the Great Dane swallowed the snack, the THC took over giving him control over his canine colon and providing him with great bravery. He always knew where to go after eating one of these, and made a bee-line back to the room where Freddy, Daphne and James were trying desperately to free Jessie from the clutches of the evil tickle-ghosts.

Scooby was a sight to behold as he tore his teeth into the straps holding the girl in place. Freddy was taken aback by the sheer ferocity of the canine’s foaming mouth.

In a jiff, the girl was free, but giving her father the strangest look….

It was then that Velma came back.

“Jinnkies, guys…look what I found!” she said, holding a strange-looking box, “it’s camera equipment and make-up!” She always managed to find these things, Freddy thought. Never explained how, but always managed to find them.

“I think I’ve solved this case!” said Freddy as Velma fumed, once again upstaged by the pretty-boy.

“What is it Freddy?” asked Daphne, confusion apparent in her vacant eyes.

“It’s all clear. The holes in the wall were for the projection of holographic images. That’s why we couldn’t pull the ghosts off of Jessie. And the make-up can mean only one thing. James set this whole thing up just to lure us here!”

“Why would he do that, Freddy?” asked Daphne as James and Jessie backed slowly away.

“Because he’s a sick pervert who likes tickling young girls….and he was going to trick you into getting separated from us so he could have his way with you! I guess things have been boring since the late seventies, right?”

“I’ve done no such thing!” James said in his defenCe.

“Yes, you have…….MR. PRESIDENT!”

The entire group stood shocked as Freddy grabbed the top of the old man’s head and pulled. The skin-tight mask peeled off. Taking her cue, Velma did the same to Jessie. The others stood in shock and exclaimed at once…

“Jimmy and Amy Carter?!?!?!?!?”

It was then that Shaggy pounced, much to the surprise of the others. Tackling the old man, he started punching at his face.

“I am so sick and tired of you fuckers scaring the crap out of us! Admit it! ADMIT IT…or I’ll kick the living shit out of you, you old perv! I was even going to VOTE for you!!!!”

Even the dog was sitting by, wagging his stump and giving Freddy his famous “I don’t know” look. Freddy knew better, He knew Shaggy was due to crack. There was only so much fear a pot-smoking loser could take before he snapped.

Shaking the 80-lb. hippie off of him, James stood up, his face bloodied. Velma reached for the surprisingly still-working phone to call the cops as Freddy did his macho thing and grabbed James.

“You know,” said James “I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to tickle young travelers. Is that so bad?”

“You’ll have plenty of time to think about it,” said Velma, “in jail.”

As the police came to the door, thanking the group for solving the case of the Willsboro Tickler and never once asking who they were, Freddy had an idea.

“Velma, why don’t you and the rest of the bunch help the police officers take these creeps downtown while Daphne and I stay and look for clues?”

“Ummm…Fred?” Velma said, “the case is solved, why do you need to…”

“BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE OTHER GIRLS TRAPPED HERE!!!” Freddy bellowed.

“Ok, ok…sheesh. Just asking. You really need to drink more, you know?” Velma spat.

It was after the others had left that Daphne asked Freddy what he was thinking.

“I was wondering why we couldn’t undo the straps, that’s all. I wonder what they’re made of….”

“Ummm, Fred? Does it really make a difference? I mean, we got the case solved and…”

“Justgetonthegoddamntablewouldyou?” Freddy's words streamed from his smiling mouth.

“Do you think that will help you figure this out?” Daphne asked with her typical girlish giggle.

“Oh yes,” Freddy sneered, “I think it will help a lot.”

“Well, ok I guess…” said Daphne as she climbed onto the table.

The last time Freddy moved so fast was when Shaggy and Scooby put that Ex-Lax in his chocolate shake back in ‘79. Before she knew what was happening, Daphne’s wrists and ankles were locked into place, pinning her helplessly against the cold wood of the old rack.

“Freddy, do you think this is really going to help you figure out how…”

“Daphne,” Freddy murmured, “could you really be any dumber? I’ve wanted to get you like this for a loooooong time….”

“What are you talking about, Freddy? Let me go…you’re scaring me!”

“Listen, you little tease,” Freddy said with an evil grin as he started unbuckling Daphne’s old clodhoppers from her feet, “you’ve been nothing but eye-candy since we headed out all those years ago. I’ve tried and tried to give you hints, but NOOOOOOOO…..you have to be the ice-queen, don’t you?”

“Fred? What are you talking about? I’ve always liked you….just not in that way….”

“Well, to late now! I’ve waited thirty years for this…..”

Without warning, Freddy did something that would truly get the little bitch back for all those years of teasing him. He started to tickle the soles of her feet.

“F-FRED!!!! C-CUT IT OOUUTT!!!..HHEHEHEHHAAA…TH-THAT TICKLEESSSSSS!!!!!”

“I know, and no one can hear you scream….oops, wrong series, but you get the point!”

Freddy was merciless. The lavender hose that encased Daphne’s perfect little feet offered her no defense as Freddy ran his fingers up and down the soles of her ticklish feet. Over and over, oblivious to her screams of laughter, Freddy tickled and tickled. First he ran a single finger over her arches, then assaulted her soles with a full ten-finger tickling.

“AAAIIGGGHHH!!!!….OHNONONONONONOOOOOO!!!!….AAAHHH HAAA HAAA HAAAA!!!”

“Ticklish, Daphne?” he teased.

“Y-Y-YEESSS!!!!!…….SSSSTTTOOOPPPPIITTTTT…AHAHAHAHEEEEEEHHAAAHAHA!”

Freddy was not content with this form of torture. He wanted more.

“You know, Daphne, it seems like you’ve been wearing that jumpsuit forever…what say we take a look at what’s underneath, shall we?”

Freddy reached up her slim body and unbuckled the belt at her waist. Peeling back the outfit from her body, Freddy took in the sight of what he’d waited all these years to see. Daphne’s body was tight in the bondage, her belly heaving as she sucked in air, her ribs pushing against the tender skin, her armpits smooth and silky.

“Here it comes…..” he teased as he wriggled his fingers over her body.

“Nooooooooooooooo….” the cute redhead begged as she saw the digits descend upon her naked flesh. If this was half as bad as the tickling he’d given her feet…she was in deep shit.

Freddy wasted no time. Of all the thoughts he’d had about Daphne, he always envisioned tormenting her slowly, but was now powerless against his pent-up lust. He hadn’t been laid since the Reagan Administration, and he was going to show her no mercy.

His hands reached up to her exposed armpits and began wriggling furiously.

“OOOOHHHH!!!…HEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEEHEHE…..NONONONONONOOOOO!!!!”

“Tickletickletickle!!!!!”

In a flash, he was on her. His hands tickled her bound form from pits to hips. Daphne’s flat belly was the recipient of insane tickling as Freddy’s hands dug deep, probing her most sensitive spots. Her sides ached not only from the laughter, but from the devious and sadistic tickling that Freddy was subjecting her to.

“AAAAIIIGGGHHHH!!!!…OHGODOHGODSSSSTTTOOOPPP!!!!…ICANTTAKEITANYMORE!!!!!!!!””

“You just keep laughing, bitch! You owe me, you tease!”

Freddy was in his own world as he found a spot above her hipbones that made her squeal in hysterics. Over and over he tickled, caring not one bit about the torture she was experiencing. He noticed that the panties he’d never seen were getting wet, and knew that the time had come.

“You like that, don’t you…you little whore!”

“Oh, yes, Freddy!….Heeeheheheheh….OH PLEAAAASSEEEE FFUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD FREDDY!!!!…HAHAHAHHEEEHAHHAHAHAAAA….YOU BIGSTUD, JUST FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!!”

Thirty years of unresolved lust exploded within the blond guy as he ripped off the damn pink scarf and the Yale-clothing he was sick and tired of wearing. After this….he was going to make a pit-stop and pick up some leather.

Plunging into his beloved, he finally got what he wanted for so long….and so did Daphne.

….hours later, the two new lovers walked (ok, tried to walk) back to the van. Velma was fuming.

“Where the hell have you two been?!?!?!?!? It’s almost nine ‘o clock and I have to…”

“Oh, stuff it, you dyke!” spat Daphne as she collapsed into the passenger seat.

As Freddy got into the van, giving the mousy little woman a warning look, he gazed into the back of the vehicle.

There they were, as expected. The burn-out and the dog…sleeping in their own drool, the pungent smell of smoke still in the air. Even more disturbing was the fact that Shaggy had relieved himself of not only the contents of his bladder, but his clothing as well.

Freddy didn’t need to know. He didn’t WANT to know.

But as soon as they got to the next town, he was done taking their shit. He was getting the hairy little bastard fixed…

…and probably the dog, too.

Well, I am not "you-know-who", BUT....

That was one of the FUNNIEST reads I've had in a LONG time! Thanks, Dave!!

:blaugh: Kim

*employing the asshole cough*

coughcoughASSHOLEcoughcough.

Sorry, felt a bit under the weather as of late. At least it explains why I woke up today sans balls. I'd like to hang that fairy from his gay-ass pink neckerchief. Oh Jesus, I just said neckerchief...this neutering is worse than i thought! :wow:

*snicker* Oooh, naughty language! Now I'll have to cut your tongue out and put them where Dave's thrown your gonads... Bad Doggy! B-A-D Doggy! :evilha:

Daphne Gets Hers

My daughters (ages 21 and 9)are both Scooby addicts. I've been seeing reruns of that f##king show for the past 15 years. You can't possibly know how I've DREAMED of a story like this one! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Strelnikov

Very interesting Story

Very funny story, keep writing stuff like this. They provide comfort to me in this otherwise boring life, lust studying and racing cars.
No, seriously, great story, I love your unusual writing style, its great. Just one thing: why the stoner-bashing. Stoners have rights too you know (Velma makes a better target).

This was a great story Dave2112. I've never been a fan of any of the Hannah Barbera (spelling?) cartoons, but of course I've seen plenty of them growing up. I thought it was hysterical to get in the mind of Freddy and hear what he really thinks. The tickling was just an added bonus if you ask me.

I realize this story was a 'dedication', but I think you've tapped into something here. Why couldn't we have stories about other sexually frustrated cartoon characters? He-Man comes to mind. So do the heroes and villians from GI Joe. (The Baroness and Lady J both need a good tickling). And remember that cartoon, Gem? Nothing but babes on that one...think about it...

Laughter

Rx....the 'stoner-bashing' was just a peek inside Freddy's head, not mine. I'm kind of on the "Wake-and-Bake" program myself....:D

And Laughter?....Go for it! The floor's yours.....he he he...

LMFAO...that was great...very nice dave. i always wondered about velma. funniest story i ever read

Very, Very Funny....

Something that we need more of...tickling stories with a sense of humor

I laughed, I cried, I got the munchies! Dave, once again I must give thanks for having access to your delightfully twisted imagination. Now as long as we're on a Hanna Barbara theme, just think what Squiddly Diddly could do as a tickler . . . :blaugh:

Genius!!!

Dave, this is truly one of your best! I absolutely adored the premise. The tickle-torture of Daphne is like a dream come true. I loved the gags, too. This is by far the funniest tickling story I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Dave 2112 Forever!

Rockauthor

this is the best thing I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I didn't even care if you ever got to the tickling. Very good stuff, and a lot of fun.

You kick butt.

Slappy McGee

*wipes the tears from his eyes*

Okay... now that was a damn good story! LOL To
think I just kinda skimmed over it the first time
and didn't even give it a serious read! Well,
I've thought a while about what kind of story to
make as a debut into this forum... and Dave, you
just inspired me. :D

Hahaha... Shaggy, passed out, stoned, and naked
in the Mystery Machine.. heh. Makes you wonder
just what OTHER little things Hanna-Barbera left
on the cutting room floor. ;)

Yanno... I always DID wonder about Velma, though. :blaugh:

J-dark

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back