• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joss Stone.....

Let's see...18...cute...good voice...and she never wears shoes... :woot:

Yup...I'm in love..... :angel:

April of this year was great for me, because her and Maria Sharapova turned 18! That second pic in the first lot is my fave here, 'cos she's looking really fine! All we need now are sole shots of her and admitting she's ticklish there! Mind you, it's a bit out of character for Joss to wear socks...

Thought you might like to know this, but she says she never wears shoes onstage in case she falls over wearing them...

That pic was from a performance yesterday on the Today show...I will try to find more of the same...

In the meantime.....

joss8884bh.jpg

This time last week i'd just been watching her perform barefoot for an hour on stage. It was mesmerising. The pictures do not do her justice. She is considerably more beautiful in real life. I was about several metres away from her and I could swear she looked at me and smiled twice!

Even though I'm not in your good books Venray (on account of me being very rude about everything) have you got any 'pose' pictures of Joss?

Be still my beating heart.....

God I love this girl. Absolutely STUNNING and a soul stirring voice. I knew she was gonna be a knockout when I first had the joy of watching a live performance of hers on one of the morning programs back when she was 15. Boy was I right. Easily one of the prettiest gals I've ever laid eyes on.

Thanks for the INCREDIBLE pics, Ray! :wub:

Mimi :veryhappy

Newcastle Uni said:
This time last week i'd just been watching her perform barefoot for an hour on stage. It was mesmerising. The pictures do not do her justice. She is considerably more beautiful in real life. I was about several metres away from her and I could swear she looked at me and smiled twice!

Even though I'm not in your good books Venray (on account of me being very rude about everything) have you got any 'pose' pictures of Joss?

I am still searching her out and will post what I find....

(my good graces aren't worth much, but my opinion of ignorant posts stands)

I have several vid caps of her perfomance yesterday, but they are not the best quality....

Here is a better version of the last pic.....

Last edited:
God I love this girl! She is talented and ALWAYS letting us see those wonderful feet. I hope she is around forever and more young performers follow in her footsteps. Get it? Footsteps! aww hell you will all laugh later.

Is she just trying to be a hippy or does she deliberately not wear shoes? I couldve sworn I read somewhere she said something about singing barefoot to feel the energy of her voice all around her or something like that. People on here ask if she's ticklish on her feet I don't know for certain but I would say at a guess yes very. It makes me wonder how many times she's been tickled in school by people on her lovely feet.

That second pic of yours is the nearest thing I've seen to a Joss Stone sole shot! The other pic is great too! I tell you, this girl is better than Britney in every aspect. Better voice, better looking, better image, and Joss' feet are far better looking. Joss also happens to be British too! ;)

Oh and Wesker28, read my earlier reply in this thread as to why she wears no shoes onstage. It's as good as an excuse as any!

venray said:
Thank you master vartman!..good ones I did not have.... :dogpile:

lol, someone have a bit too much to drink?

your very welcome.

didn't know she was british, well congrats! she is far better than britney, she's a disgrace to the south, i mean a small, small, percent act as trashy as she does. such a disgrace.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back