• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blue waters West and East, then, more trouble from the past

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a California road trip, going a decent five and four on the trip. They returned home on a Thursday night to begin a nine game homestand against the Expos, Phillies, and Reds. Amy, at this point, had decided to take up residence in Paradise for a while, and had moved her home consulting business to the island, and taken an apartment in a nearby oceanfront building to the one Mitch, Naomi, and most of the team lived in. Additonally, Amy had purchased front row tickets to see the Good Guys play for the rest of the season. If she had no "intent" to snare Mitch, such wasnt the case during the first night of the homestand. Her seats were in the front row right by Mitch's position in right field, and she took off her shoes, and wiggled her bare red pedicured toes in Mitch's direction, showing him her soft soles. "You like? I love pedicures. I get them every week. God, I loved when you tickled my feet. Hey, do you still have your fetish of seeing girls barefoot on ladders? I used to love doing that for you! Does Naomi do that?" Amy was talking loud enough to Mitch where some other fans sitting in right field heard her. Luckily, the park wasnt filled on that Friday night, so the section wasnt crowded. After the game with the Expos, which Kate Hudson won, 3-2, Mitch met up with Amy outside the clubhouse door after dressing, and had a talk with her. "Okay, Amy. I saw your little exhibition in right field tonight. First off, I would appreciate you not discussing my personal life or fetishes in front of 30,000 people. We had a relationship for years, and it was private. I didnt even tell Naomi about you, or who you were, until you showed up here last week. Iam a very private person. Second, what I do in my love life with my wife or what she does for me really isnt your business, so please dont ask those questions to me, because I wont be answering them. Third, I cant stop you from taking your shoes off and trying to show me your bare feet, but Iam unmoved. I already have the most gorgeous girl in the world, and her and her feet are all I need, so whatever you're trying to do, it wont work. I obviously cant stop you from living on this island, being a fan of this team, or coming to our games, but I can tell you that your little games wont work. Here's another thing: Even if I wasnt married to Naomi, and was single and available, I dont think I'd want to be with you anyway. All the time we were together, you kept saying we were quote "Perfect" for each other. Well, it was pretty hard to tell that by your actions, because you used to blow hot and cold so much. I'm very sorry you got beaten by your husband. I hate to hear things like that. In all the years I've been married to Naomi, I have never, ever lifted my hands to her in violence. Had you played it right with me years ago, and not fucked with my head, we'd probably have been married with 3 kids right now. I really loved you, and instead of ingratiating me, and welcoming me in, you kept pushing me away. You had your chance, but you messed it up. So, now, if you want to be civil, and talk to me superfically for old times sake, Iam up for that, and I dont think Naomi would care. I dont like to have enemies, but as for the other flirtatious shit, Iam asking you to stop, here and now. You're still a very beautiful woman, go find a good man, get married, and be happy, but you cant have me, for Iam happily spoken for." Mitch said firmly.
Amy, despite the speech, didnt want to listen. She came close to Mitch, and said in a whisper:" You know you want to fuck me, Mitch. We were so good. We were perfect for each other. No man can have only one woman for the rest of his life. Let's be lovers if you dont want to leave Naomi. I dont need a ring to have sex with you, and love you. Being here with you makes me all wet. No woman has ever been as hot for you as I have. Even during my marriage, and the good times, when I was fucking my husband the asshole, I used to sometimes fantasize it was you who was making love to me. I can handle not being your wife. Let's just go for it" Amy said. Mitch scoffed it off: "Oh, sure, Amy, I'll do that. Let's have afternoon meetings at your apartment! Why not? So I can break Naomi's heart, destroy my marriage, and break the hearts of my 3 darling kids. Ah, thanks, but no thanks. Here's a dose of reality. Naomi is the only woman I need, my wife, lover, and mistress, morning, noon, afternoon, night, and middle of the night. I dont need anything or anyone else. Your little games arent working, and they wont. Find another man, and leave me alone in this way." Mitch said.
That night, after dinner, when Mitch and Naomi got home, Mitch backed Naomi up to the wall, and began passionately kissing her, almost clawing at her for dear life, wanting to have her, and prove to himself that Amy's flirtations weren't affecting him: "Nai, I need you tonight. Can we make love, please. I just.. need to" Mitch said, as he clawed at Naomi's clothes. "Of course, baby, nothing else in the world would give me more pleasure. I always love making love with you. You're my husband, my baby, and my forever. I will always be here for you, until we are old, and gray, and you're so sick of me, you cant wait to die" Naomi said, in jest. "I love you, Nai" Mitch said, looking into Naomi's eyes lovingly, and trying to fight back tears. "I love you, too, baby, I always have. I never stopped loving you, even when we were apart, and I never will, until the day I die. Like we promised each other when we got remarried, forever, forsaking all others" She said, passionately kissing Mitch.
After they made love, Mitch and Naomi lied in bed. There wasnt much tickling that night, just tender love between a couple who had been married forever. "I tried to be calm about it, Mitchie, but I dont like her. I dont like her one bit. I know she's flirting with you, and she's a bitch. I dont know what she wants, but I'm glad it isnt working. I cant stop her from living here, or coming to our games, but Iam just relieved that her bullshit isnt having an affect on you. I know you love me, baby, and that you dont want anyone else." Naomi said. "Nai, I dislike her so much, that even if heaven forbid we divorced again, or if god forbid in 10 million years something happened to you, I still wouldnt want her. She's like a vixen. The blowing hot and cold is exactly why I didnt marry her. You have a temper, yes, but we all do. You're more even tempered, and easier to deal with, so why would I not be married to you. I'd choose you over her, 365 days a year, every year, for the rest of my life. Hell, I'd probably choose countess Draculea over her" Mitch said, as they lied in bed laughing.
In the meantime, the Good Guys finished a fine 7 and 2 homestand, by taking 2 of 3 from the Expos, then sweeping the Phillies, and taking 2 of 3 more from the Reds. Things were going well on field, and while Amy continued to be a presence at every game, things between Mitch and Naomi were fine, as her presence wasnt affecting anything, so far.
The team did hold a Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, for the pleasure of the ladies, would be a tall, dark, handsome lawyer that the vixenous Amy had began dating. (After all, she was a nympho, and couldnt have Mitch, so she had to get it from somewhere) The attorney was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, as he was surrounded by Kate Hudson, Amanda Bynes, and Naomi, all dressed in doms outfits. The tickle was begun on the lawyer's neck by Kate with fingers as he began to thrash around, and howl: HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Amanda Bynes attacked him on his underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as more howls commenced. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! OMG NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, a waitress in the club tickled the attorney on his inner and outer thighs, and the backs of his knees, causing him to buck. Finally, Naomi attacked the tall lawyer's bare feet, assaulting him with her fingers, ice, a feather, and an electric massager on his soles and over his toes. The lawyer went nuts, filling the room with howls, and begging for mercy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickling stopped, and the exhausted attorney was untied.
That night, uncharacteristically, instead of being the center of attention at the party like he usually was, Mitch chose to spend his time in the corner with Naomi, who had changed from her dom's outfit into regular jeans and a blouse. They sat in a dark corner of the club, but could still be seen by many in attendance, drinking wine, and passionately kissing. Clearly, they were deeply in love, and Mitch also kept looking over at Amy, to send a message to her, that, to him, his love, and his marriage, was public, and he was willing to flaunt his love for Naomi in public, by being affectionate to her, in full public view. Although Mitch and Naomi were far from exhibitionists about the intimate details of their personal lives, it must be remembered that they were accustomed to attending fetish parties in the nude, so, they were clearly comfortable with their love, their sexuality, and their display that each needed only the other, and no one else.
So, despite Amy's best efforts, she hadnt succeeded yet in roping Mitch into her dirty games. Naomi was the one for him, and he was willing to shout it from the rooftops. Amy, on that night, was with another. The question was, would the wedded bliss last, would Amy's romantic situation last, and would Mitch eventually succumb to Amy's seduction? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the next installment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

nope i dont see it happening, naomi and mitchell are too strong a couple. amy is a bitch who had a bad life and wants to make others pay. please o please mitchell dont let mitchell your alter ego stray from the perfect marriage with naomi. it would break my cyber heart. i mean they have the perfect marriage tickling included. sounds great to me. who wants someone who turns hot and cold all the time? sooooo i'm begging you do not let him succumb to amys so called charms.

isabeau :scared:

Wow, a big fan. Okkkay, just for you, I wont, but I can make it very interesting. Stay tuned, there will be more drama to come.

Mitch

P'S They dont have the perfect marriage, Mitch and Naomi, remember they were divorced for a while, but they do love each other. In the end, I have a feeling love may win out over seduction.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back