• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyber secrets, wild road trip, and then, more temptation

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to Philly, Washington, and Cincinnatti, going 5 and 4 on a 9 game trip. During that time, while Mitch and Naomi talked every night on the phone, as they always did, when he was on the road, Amy would be instant messaging Mitch on his laptop in his hotel room after games. Mitch tried to be polite, for old times sake, but Amy would want to engage in such activities like seductive conversation, telling Mitch about her nude state while on line, wanting to show him herself nude on webcam, and wanting to have cyber tickle sessions with him. Mitch felt badly for Amy, for she was clearly obsessed with the Good Guy right fielder.
The Good Guys returned home to Paradise on a Sunday night to begin a homestand against the Mets, Atlanta and the Astros. At that time, Mitch was thrilled to be home with Naomi, and vowed to stay off the computer for a while, not even entering into the tickling chatroom that Naomi and him both belonged to, and would sometimes go in to, when they were at home. Mitch wanted to stay offline as much as possible, to avoid running into Amy. Despite this, Mitch did notice a strange trend. During the times he was online, he would check Amy's cyber activities. She had somehow found the tickling chatroom that Naomi and Mitch belonged to, and registered herself. Mitch, upon reading the profile, knew who it was. Amy had now taken to the cause of flirting with Mitch, then disappearing for several days at a time, to make herself think she was playing with his head. After taking two of three from the Mets, Naomi had awakened in the middle of the night, and was online under Mitch's screen name after making love with him, when Amy instant messaged the name that she thought was Mitch, and started talking seductively. Naomi was enraged, calling Amy a "dirty slut", and telling her to leave them both alone. Naomi went back to the bedroom, turned on the light, and awakened Mitch, who was in a dead sleep, and laid into him, trying not to raise her voice so as to awaken their 3 kids. "Okay, buddy. No more Miss Nice Girl! That bitch just imed me thinking she was talking to you, and said some pretty seductive shit to me! What the hell has been going on while you're on the road, Mitch! Tell me! Iam about to hit the celiing, and I swear if you lie to me, Iam going to see a divorce lawyer tomorrow morning, and I want you out of my life forever, and I'm taking the kids with me!" Naomi ranted.
Mitch sat there silently, his insides shaking, as he feared he was about to lose his treasured Naomi. "Okay, Nai. Here's what's going on. Yes, Amy has been iming me while I'm on the road claiming she's lonely. We talk, nothing else. On a couple of occasions, she has wanted to show me herself nude on webcam, and talk seductively to me, but I shut off the computer when she gets like that. I swear, you have to believe me. I dont want to lose you. I'd never lie to you, honey" Mitch said.
Naomi stood in the middle of the room, arms folded, tapping her bare foot, looking at Mitch, wanting to lay into him, yet believing him, due to his love for her, and her undying love for him. "I want to tear you apart for all this shit, but I know it's not your fault. I believe you. If I didnt love you so much, I could rip your throat out, but I do, and you've never cheated on me unless I started it, and never lied to me, so okay, I believe you. Amy has to get the fuck out of our lives. I dont want you going back on the road next week, and having to worry that she's going to im you, or bother us when we're at home. She has to give up this torch for you. Bottom line, it's either her or me. I cant live like this anymore" Naomi said sternly. "You, baby, you. Never her, you're all I want. God, I love you so much" Mitch said, going over to passionately kiss Naomi, and going to undo her short teri. "You think you can get me into bed, and it will solve this. Even if I give in, and we have sex now, Mitch, it doesnt change this. We need to deal with this bitch, or she will destroy you, and our marriage. I need you to do this. She needs to be out of our lives. Either her or me, Mitch. Either her or me." Naomi said.
The next night, when the team got to the ballpark to play the Braves, Mitch confronted Amy, and gave her the ultimate decision. "Okay, Amy, the iming and seduction has to stop, now. Your little im games and online liason with Naomi last night got her really hot at me. I dont want that or need that. I love my wife, and you cant have me, plain and simple. I have 3 kids, and Naomi is all I want, so find someone else, leave me alone, and be done with it. No more ims, sexy games, cyber tickle requests, or such. I cant prevent you from being at these games, but Iam warning you, no more harrassment. I tried to be patient, but once you upset my wife like Naomi was upset last night, my patience is no more. Dont do it anymore!" Mitch said sternly.
The homestand ended on an up note, as the Good Guys beat the Braves that night, and took two out of three in both that series, and the series with the Astros.
The Saturday night tickle party that week was one that was a bit different from times past. The team gathered at the fetish club, where a big screen tv was brought in. The students of frats and sororities at Nassau University, who had engaged in Good Guy tickle parties in the past, tickled some of their pledges bound on big screen tvs as the team watched in the fetish club. The students claimed that the team was their role models for tickling, as they were with many other things on the island, and they were happy to include tickling on their list of "hell week" and "hell night" activities. In one case, a big busomed blonde who was pledging the sorority, was tied hands and feet to the bed, as a sorority sister and fraternity brother attacked her bare feet with fingers and every concieviable tickling instrument imaginable, including their tounges, as she broke out in hysteria, and fits: EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT STAND IT! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! From their seats in the fetish club, the team had quiet smiles, believing they had influence these young people in their love of tickling. It was good to see the team had a positive influence on young people in this area.
In the meantime, Mitch had laid down the law to Amy with her seductive activities, but was the soap opera over? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End.

eekssss now mitchell you better not let me down guy. amy better get the hell out of dodge so to speak. naomi is so great and beautiful i am rooting for her all the way, and if mitchell disappoints me watch out. hehe

love it keep it up now

isabeau :ranty:

Thank you for the positive comments. They are appreciated. I wont be disappointing you, but I do have to have a little suspense and drama. Stay tuned, there will be more twists and turns, and ultimately a happy ending.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back