• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fresno Gathering: Wow. What a party.

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Wow, Fresno has arrived. The first ever Fresno gathering just ended moments ago and what a wonderful gathering it was. And while it is a new hosting city in this community, it already has some legacies:

Ambiance: The best ever. Candles, incense. flowers, private rooms, etc.

Polar Lotion: This massage lotion with menthol and wintergreen proved to be just as wicked a tool as any electric toothbrush, feathers, etc. It also made a lee feel tingling and tickled long after a scene had ended.

Shoulder/arms massages right after scenes to get the blood flowing again in the lees.

Special thanks to our host, the very handsome and charming ticklehead, and to his gorgeous wife, princess muffin. This goddess, princess muffin, was one wicked ler and a delicious lee. Plus I have never seen anyone use their belly muscles so effectively in tossing out an ice cube from the belly button. What. It was only in there a fraction of a second.

And speak of her bellybutton, the devilish and sexy tyklfynd received a restraining order from it. And you just though he drew pictures with those brushes. He also has the most delightful morse code laughter.

Thank you to all the other lovely people who were there. Again, it was a grand gathering.

Sorry to have missed Fresno

Sounds like you all had a blast in Fresno. Sorry I could not be there to join the fun. As much as I would like to have I had obligations with the theater group I work with.

But that ends in September and I have the West Coast gathering coming up in November. I hope those of you at the Fresno come up further north my way :)

I want to hear more lurid stories of the events of the event. muahaha​

My sweet Bagel, you were missed. And i swear to goddesses, I did promote your Nov gathering---often!!!!! And they are interested and will most likely be there. How cool is all this.

broken by bellystrokes

bellystrokes worked me over good at the fresno gathering. Tied up in my own bondage equip, she made me beg and say that she was my goddess and finally use my safeword. She is quite the fun ler. She also used my artists brushes on me to make my belly tremble and quiver.

she is a goddess!!

And so much fun to tickle her also! Such a sweet laugh, she just loves to be tickled, and is so ticklish all over; from her itsy bitsy baby size 5 adorable little feet, up to her belly laughing tummy and tender ribs.

I personally had a wonderful time at the gathering. Being mercilessly tickled twice by both bellystrokes and PrincessMuffin was amazing; they are just evil! PrincessMuffin was unrelenting on my feet, which are my most ticklish spot. Bellystrokes has these wonderful wicked fingernails; and four devilish female hands with long nails stroking my soles forced the safeword out of me, leaving me exhausted.

And I got to tickle the daylights out of both bellystrokes and princessMuffing. They are both so much fun! Lots of witty and clever banter as they squirm in my bondage restraints on the massage tables. On princessMuffins second turn on the table, we had four ticklers all over her, working her right up to her limits ( using her safeword ) on several occasions.

I am hooked, and am very much looking forward to the next gathering. I also made some great friends too!

bellystrokes is my first goddess! :tickle: *wink*

-tyklfynd

A Big Thankyou From us in Fresno!

We want to take this oppurtunity to thank all the attendees at our Fresno gathering...we cant tell you how much we appreciate everyone for helping to make our first hosting a huge success! We are excited for future gatherings and look forward to all our friends returning. There were many 'first time' happenings here: first time lees, first time lers, first time attendees; and lots of energy and action! This really means alot to us and we cant wait to do it again! Sorry to all those to missed out because you REALLY DID miss a good one! Also, a special thanks to you Bellystokes for your guidance, support, and funloving spirit--it just wouldn't have been the same without you. THANKYOU FOR WELCOMING US INTO THE TICKLE COMMUNITY,

sincerly,
Ticklehead and Princess Muffin

Sounds like a great time!! Sorry I missed it. Unfortunately I spent that Saturday up on a roof, re-roofing a house. I'm glad everything went well, and am hoping to see you all soon, either in norcal, or socal. Take care all!

Purvis

I haven't had a chance to attend a West Coast Gathering, but from what I hear, it's an event that should not be missed.

Most true!
XOXO

Ticklemaster750 said:
I haven't had a chance to attend a West Coast Gathering, but from what I hear, it's an event that should not be missed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back