• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 7

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next chapter in the pay per view. thanks for your patience as we move towards the end of the event. i know some of you saw that Gene Snitsky tickling moment on RAW the other night. i just wish they wouldnt make it look so...wrong. my stories, as well as others, should be the norm when it comes to women's wrestling, instead of Snitsky acting like a freak. oh well...anyway, i hope you enjoy the next chapter. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

Sable walked back into the Glamour Girl locker room, exhausted and tired after her ordeal on the Rack. the other Glamour Girls looked at her and their hearts went out to her. Victoria had just strapped Sable down, tickle tortured her, then even had the audacity to stuff Sable's shorts in Sable's mouth. Sable sat down on a couch and the others surrounded her.

"are you okay?" Sunny asked.

"i cant believe what the man-beast did to you!!" Lana shouted.

"it is going to be okay. Stacy?! get over here and let Sable tickle your feet!" Dawn Marie shouted.

Stacy looked at Dawn Marie in disbelief and hesitated. Dawn Marie gave her another look and Stacy knew she had better come over. she had just suffered through an orgasm tickling, now she had to suffer and allow Sable to tickle her feet. she walked over to Sable, laid on the floor and placed her barefeet in Sable's lap, her soles facing Sable. Sable saw the two long soles and a small smile formed on her face. she allowed her fingers to carress the soft soles and Stacy began to giggle.

"you know girls, i have never been humiliated like that! i cant believe that bitch beat me. i HAD her!!! all i know is, Victoria is going to suffer. she is going to suffer like she has never suffered before. i wont rest until i make her submit to me completely..much like how Stacy here is. nothing but a submissive, giggling, tickle slave...." Sable told the group as her fingers danced over Stacy's wiggling feet.

"hey, do you think we can make her 'go' again?" Carmella asked.

"might as well give it a try...this time, i am going to use my tongue...." Dawn Marie cooed.

Stacy continued to laugh as Sable tickled her feet, but a look of horror formed on her face as she saw Dawn Marie lower her head to her thong area. she knew what was going to happen.....

Lee: "poor Stacy...she has to suffer through those vile vixens wishes!!"

Coach: "i just wish the cameramen show us EXACTLY what is happening. talk about entertainment...."

Lee: "well Coach, next up is definitely going to be entertaining. we have a TRIPLE THREAT match for the WOWE Continental Championship! three talented women!!! for a championship!!! this is going to be good!"

Coach: "three talented women? i count two women, Chyna and Spanish Red! Beckie is absolutely horrendous when it comes to wrestling talent. her only talent, is being a submissive tickle toy to everyone else. i dont know who's worse, Terri Gold, or Beckie...."

Lee: "Beckie has been a fighting champion and she IS one of the most talented wrestlers in all of women's wrestling!!! i think she is going to be successful tonight!"

Coach: "Lee, let me put it to you like this. If Beckie wins tonight, i will personally kneel down and kiss her feet. then, i will let her kick me where it counts as hard as she possibly can."

Lee: "you got yourself a deal! right now, Julie Day is standing by with Spanish Red. Julie?"

"thanks Lee! i am standing by with Spanish Red and Red, tonight you are involved in a triple threat match. do you think you have what it takes to win and become the WOWE Continental Champion?" Julie Day asked.

"Dios Mio!! why do you ask stupid questions? OF COURSE i have what it takes to become the Continental Champion! i am the most talented wrestler ever and i will become a champion! i will easily destroy that big gorilla with wrestling boots Chyna, then i will crush that piglet Beckie and finally, fans will realize that Spanish Red is the most feared woman in Earth!" Spanish Red replied, then walked towards the ring.

BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter (WOWE Continental Champion)
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie4.jpg

vs

CHYNA (tWo)
http://www.chyna-joanie.com/showpics.php?id=009

vs

SPANISH RED (GLOW)
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/red.html

WOWE CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH
TRIPLE THREAT

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is a special THRIPLE THREAT match for the Women Of Wrestling Continental Championship!!! introducing first, here is.....SPANISH RED!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

spanish music began to play and the crowd began to boo as Spanish Red made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her one piece red bathing suit, with sheer tan nylons and white wrestling boots, Spanish Red began to walk to the ring. she had a fiery look in her eye as she was focused for this big match. she wanted to win a championship badly to prove to everyone that she is in fact, one of the top women wrestlers in history. she got into the ring and flipped off the booing crowd.

Lee: "now there goes one tough woman! she has a great chance to walk out of this match the new champion!"

Coach: "Spanish Red is definitely one tough woman! i mean, i think she can chew nails and spit them out. if it wasnt for Chyna, i would give the nod to win this match to her!"

Lee: "speaking of Chyna, she is standing by with Julie Day..."

"this is Julie Day standing here with the 9th wonder of the world, Chyna. Chyna tonight you have the oppor-" Julie Day tried to say.

"shut up you little twit! everyone out there KNOWS i am the BADDEST woman here in WOW and tonight, i am going to crush two idiots and become the new Continental Champion! Beckie is the biggest joke ever put on Earth and Spanish Red, i am going to stuff you into a burrito! get out of my way Julie! or i wll snap you in half!" Chyna shouted.

Julie Day promptly moved out the way as Chyna stormed past her. she didnt want any part of Chyna, who seemed very agitated.

".....and introducing the next challenger, she represents the Tickling World Order!! she is the 9th wonder of the world.....CHYNA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black leather sports bra, black shorts, and thick black wrestling boots, Chyna began to walk towards the ring to a chorus of boos. Chyna had a look of determination on her face as she was still upset that at the last pay per view, SCORN, she didnt win the WOWE World championship. she vowed to herself she wouldnt let another championship opportunity slip past her. she made it to the ring and shot Spanish Red a dirty look.

Lee: "what's bothering Chyna?"

Coach: "what do you mean, what's bothering Chyna? the simple fact that a dork like Beckie is a champion and the most powerful woman ever in wrestling isnt a champion. but that is going to change after tonight!

Lee: "that remains to be seen. standing by with Julie Day is none other than the champ, Beckie! Julie?"

"thanks Lee! standing by with me is none other than the WOWE Continental Champion Beckie! Beckie, tonight you face not one, but TWO women to defend your title. the bad part is, you dont have to be a part of the decision to lose it. you MUST win to keep your title. speaking of which, if you manage to keep your championship, Jonathan Coachman says he will kiss your foot and even let you kick him in his manhood as hard as you can!" Julie told her.

"really? well, now i am even more motivated to win this match! but, i realize i have a tough challenge ahead of me. Chyna is one powerful woman and Spanish Red is a wily veteran. but, i have overcame so many challenges to win this title. i LOVE my title and i am going to defend it. they are going to have to kill me to take it from me. i am so ready for this match and i will emerge victorious!!" Beckie replied as she headed towards the rign area.

"......and now, introducing the WOMEN OF WRESTLING CONTINENTAL CHAMPION....please welcome BECKIE the FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Rollin'" by Limp Bizkit began to play and the crowd erupted into cheers as Beckie made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her plaid print top, with blue cutoff shorts and white wrestling boots, Beckie made her way to the ring. with the blue-strapped title belt around her waist, Beckie slapped hands with the fans and had a huge smile. she was confident that she could win this match and hold on to her precious title. she made it to the ring and pumped her fist to the crowd. she then handed her belt over to the referee, ctft2001, and stared at her two opponents.

Lee: "Beckie looks ready and i cant wait to see her kick you in the groin Coach!"

Coach: "gee Lee, i love you too. there is NO WAY in hell Beckie will win this match! NO WAY!!!"

ctft2001 called for the bell and the match began. all three women looked at each other, not knowing who to attack first. Beckie looked at Spanish Red, who looked back at her and nodded her head. then, both women went after Chyna. Chyna began to get battered by punching fists and slaps. she covered up to protect herself, then Beckie and Spanish Red whipped Chyna against the ropes, then performed a double clothesline, knocking the bigger woman to the mat. then they both pulled Chyna up and threw her out the ring like yesterday's garbage. they both knew that getting rid of Chyna would benefit both of them. then Spanish Red slapped Beckie and poked her in the eye. as Beckie tended to her eye. Spanish Red kicked Beckie in the midsection and delivered a DDT. she then went for the quick cover. 1...........2.........KICKOUT! Spanish Red then pulled Beckie up by her ponytail and threw her against the ropes. she then nailed Beckie with a dropkick and Beckie laid on the mat in pain. Spanish Red measured Beckie, then dropped an elbow. she went for the cover again. 1................2............KICKOUT!!! Spanish Red smiled as Beckie continued to fight. Spanish Red then bounced off the ropes, but she fell flat on her face as Chyna tripped her from the outside. Chyna then pulled Spanish Red out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Chyna then whipped Spanish Red into the ring steps and Spanish Red was laid out on the floor.

Lee: "wow!! what power!! did you see that Coach?"

Coach: "no Lee, i was daydreaming about the Smurfs! OF COURSE i saw that! Chyna means business and now, Beckie is going to suffer!"

Chyna got back into the ring and saw Beckie recovering. Beckie got to her knees and then yelped in pain as Chyna pulled her up by the hair. Chyna scooped Beckie up and slammed her to the mat with tremendous power. Beckie held her back in pain, then yelped as Chyna kicked her in the ribs. Chyna then grabbed Beckie's ankle and dropped an elbow onto her knee. then she stood up and drove her knee into Beckie's midsection. Beckie was in a lot of pain and Chyna placed her foot on Beckie's chest making the cover. 1.............2..........KICKOUT! Chyna smiled and then pulled Beckie up. Beckie was on her knees, and out of desperation, she poked Chyna in the eyes. Beckie got to her feet, hit the ropes and prepared to do a flying body press. Chyna caught her in mid-air, then put her in position to perform a bear hug. Chyna squeezed Beckie with all of her might and the air rushed out of Beckie's lungs. Beckie's legs were kicking in the air and she tried to pound her fists on Chyna's shoulders, but to no avail. Chyna then began to swing her around like a ragdoll and Beckie was gasping for air. soon, her limps went weak and she was like a limp noodle in Chyna's arms. her feet wiggled a little bit as she started to slip into unconsciousness. ctft2001 then checked Beckie to see if she was out. she raised her arm once, then let it drop. he raised it a second time, then let it drop. he then held up her arm one more time.

Coach: "this is it Lee!!! one more drop and Chyna is the NEW champ!!"

Lee: "Chyna has just bearhugged the life out of Beckie!"

just as ctft2001 was going to let the arm drop, Spanish Red jumped into the ring and dropkicked Chyna in the back, causing her to fall on top of Beckie. Chyna got up, but Spanish Red raked her eyes, then managed to scoop Chyna up and bodyslammed her. the crowd was amazed at Spanish Red's strength. Spanish Red then grabbed Chyna's ankle and gave it a vicious twist. Chyna yelped in pain, and Spanish Red continued to twist. her eyes looked at the boot buckles and she smiled. Spanish Red figured it was time to rid Chyna of her boots. she then put Chyna into a step over toe hold and she fumbled to get the buckles loose. Chyna realized what she was trying to do and tried to slap Spanish Red away. Chyna then lifted her other leg to try and kick Spanish Red off, but then her other ankle became helpless as Beckie grabbed it. Spanish Red looked at Beckie and a smile formed on her face.

"i can tickle her foot better than you.." Spanish Red laughed.

"bet you i can tickle her foot better!" Beckie winked.

Chyna watched in horror as both women began to unbuckle her boots and when they were loose, each boot was pulled off. Chyna was beginning to panic as both her feet were trapped. Beckie looked at the huge socked foot and slowly stroked her fingers across the sole. Chyne let out a giggle and she tried to struggle. Spanish Red then raked her nails across the socked sole and Chyna let out a ticklish yelp. Beckie raked her nails again, then Spanish Red raked hers. then Beckie peeled off Chyna's sock and stared at Chyna's massive sole. she then scrabbled her fingers in Chyna's bare arch and the 9th wonder of the world began to laugh harder.

"HEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHA STOP YOU BITCH!!!!" Chyna yelped.

Spanish Red then peeled off Chyna's other sock and began to tickle Chyna's massive toes. soon, Chyna's whole body began to jerk on the mat as both her feet were tickled. Beckie and Spanish Red were trying to outdo each other by tickling Chyna's feet. both women were amazed on just how soft and tender the big soles were. Beckie looked at Chyna's toes wiggle wildly and Spanish Red took great delight in watching Chyna wrinkle her soles open and close. Chyna continued to laugh and her strength began to leave her as her feet were tickled.

Lee: "look at her laugh! Chyna is just as ticklish as the women she tortures!"

Coach: "but it is taking TWO women to tickle her. dont worry Lee, the great wall of Chyna will not break."

Spanish Red noticed that Beckie's toe tickling was making Chyna scream more. Spanish Red then let go of Chyna's foot and nailed Beckie. Chyna laid on the mat, trying to recover as Spanish Red kicked Beckie in the midsection. she then kneeled down and rolled Beckie on her side. Spanish Red stared at Beckie's exposed side and then she "lobsterclawed" Beckie's side and Beckie erupted in laughter.

"that's right Beckie! laugh! laugh for Spanish Red! if i were you, i would quit now or your pink feet will suffer the same fate!" Spanish Red taunted.

Beckie's laughter was wild and hysterical as her body writhed on the mat. her legs kicked, but not as violently as she still felt the effects of Chyna's bearhug. Spanish Red continued to tickle Beckie and ctft2001 asked her if she wanted to submit. Beckie refused to submit, even though the tickling was driving her insane. Spanish Red then used her other hand and tickled under Beckie's armpit. more laughter came from Beckie as now Spanish Red's hands her tormenting her ticklish hot spots.

"kitche kitchee koo!!! laugh Beckie!! you are sooooo ticklish arent you! i can see your boots Beckie.....i wonder if what's inside of those boots are ticklish too! soon, so very soon, i am going to find out!" Spanish Red taunted.

Beckie moaned in ticklish laughter and soon, her body became weak. she still refused to submit and suddenly the tickling stopped. Chyna managed to come from behind and nail Spanish Red. Chyna then grabbed Beckie and threw her out of the ring. Chyna was focused on destroying Spanish Red now. she picked up Spanish Red and slammed her to the mat. Spanish Red moaned in pain and slowly rolled over onto her stomach and tried to crawl towards the ropes. Chyna then sat down on her back, straddling her.

"so, you think you are just going to try and tickle my feet and get away with it? now, you piece of crap, time for you to suffer!!!" Chyna shouted.

Spanish Red began to whimper, then she cried out in ticklish laughter as Chyna dug her fingers into Spanish Red's sides. her legs kicked wildly as she felt strong fingers digging into her ribcage Chyna enjoyed feeling Spanish Red's body writhing under hers and really wanted to torment Spanish Red. she remembered Spanish Red interfering in her matches and tickling her. now, Chyna didnt plan to stop tickling Spanish Red until she submitted or passed out. ctft2001 asked Spanish Red if she wanted to submit. Spanish Red refused, even though the tickling was breaking her will. she tried to reach for the ropes, but they were far away. Chyna moved her fingers up and down he sides and into the armpits, causing more uncontrollable laughter from Spanish Red. Spanish Red reached her arm forward to the ropes, but it was no use. her legs stopped kicking and her breath was getting short. just as she was about to tap out, Beckie got back into the ring and nailed Chyna from behind. Beckie then grabbed Chyna by her hair and threw her against the ropes. she then attempted a back body drop, but Chyna stopped in her tracks and kicked Beckie in the face. Beckie stood upright, then Chyna kicked her in the midsection. as Beckie hunched over, Chyna put her in position, then powerbombed Beckie almost through the mat. Beckie was out.

Lee: "a powerbomb!! Coach, she just powerbombed Beckie right through the mat!"

Coach: "i TOLD you!!! it's over Lee! it's over!!!!"

Chyna looked at both Beckie and Spanish Red. a sinister smiled formed on her face and then she grabbed Spanish Red's ankle and Beckie's ankle and dragged both women to the middle of the ring. she had them laying on their stomachs and she sat by their feet. she grabbed Beckie's ankle and Spanish Red's ankle, intertwined then, then sat on their shins. Chyna then began to unlace both boots and smiled as she thought about what she had in mind. soon, both boots were unlaced and Chyna pulled of Spanish Red's boot, then pulled off Beckie's boot. Chyna looked at Spanish Red's sole through the sheer nylon and smiled at the helpless toes. she then peeled off Beckie's sock, exposing her soft, tender, pink sole. Chyna then raised both of her hands, then began to tickle the sole of both women. Beckie and Spanish Red both broke out into hysterical laughter as Chyna tickled their respective foot. Chyna liked the feeling of the nylon on Spanish Red's foot, but enjoyed how tender Beckie's barefoot was. both women laughed hysterically as now their toes were being tormented. Chyna played with Beckie's toes, then she scrabbled her nails up and down the nylon covered arch of Spanish Red. both women were exhausted and howling and now their feet were being tickled. Beckie looked at Spanish Red as she looked at Beckie. both women were laughing hysterically and their feet were trapped. Chyna then began to slowly rake her nails up both soles and Beckie and Spanish Red's laughter flowed together. both women began to get lightheaded and then, both women tapped out on the mat at the same time. ctft2001 called for the bell.

Lee: "i dont believe it!!! it's over!!!

Coach: "YES!!!! I KNEW IT!!! I WAS RIGHT!!! Chyna made them BOTH tap out at the SAME TIME!!!!! hahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha!!!!"

"....ladies and gentlemen...the winner of this bout and......NEEEEEEEEW WOMEN OF WRESTLING CONTINENTAL CHAMPION.........CHYNA!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

ctft2001 raised Chyna's hand in victory as she grabbed her title belt and smiled. the music of the NWO played and she laughed at the sight of Beckie and Spanish Red laying on the mat, exhausted and tickled out. she left the ring to a chorus of boos with her newly won championship across her shoulder.

UP NEXT: Americana defends the WOWF United States Championship against Lana Star!!!!!"

okay folks, how did you like this episode? oh, how i wish the WWE would have these type of matches.....feedback always welcomed.

Last edited:
Excellent!!!

G :veryhappy reat match Prime!!! I can't wait to see what happens next , btw I like the way the stories are spaced out it makes it worth the wait!!!!

I love coming back after a break and getting to read your stories. Great as always PT. Keep up the good work. :fish:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back