• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #1: Barachiel, The Messenger

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
One dark night at The Seven Mounting Of Celestia, The plane of Lunia. An archon lord name Barachiel, The Messenger was resting at his bed. Until two devils name Devon and Demonia came in to Barachiel bed unexceptedly. The two devils tied Barachiel arms and legs on the bed! Barachiel woke up furiously! Barachiel asked: "Who are you, and what is your business being at my place?" Devon said: "My name is Devon and this is my partner, Demonia. We're known as the Demonic Ticklers and our business is to take your prize possesssion, the feather of Barachiel! So where the feather of Barachiel?" Barachiel said: "I'm not the telling you where it is." Devon said: "Well I was hoping that this will come to this, Oh Demonia." Demonia asked: "Yes, Devon?" "Give him, the Infernal feather." said Devon. Demonia grab her Infernal feather and tickle Barachiel. Barachiel laughed "You wouldn't, HEHAHAHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!" Devon asked: "Let's tried this again, now where is the feather of Barachiel?" Barachiel refused to response as he continue to laughed "I neve....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAh......never tell..HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAH...........I never tell you anything............HHAHAHAAahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHahhAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" Demonia said: "I could do this all night long if I have to, beside your security won't saved you!" Barachiel said: "WH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahhaahahAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHAAHhahahahahahahahahHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH..................OK........OK...............I'LL TALK PLEASE!" Demonia stop tickling Barachiel! Barachiel breathed hard! Devon asked: "So you'll going to confessed where the feather of Barachiel located?!" Barachiel said: "Yes......the feather of Barachiel is inside of a display at the table far behind you!" Devon went to the table and open the display! Now Devon received the feather of Barachiel! Devon said: "I got it, Demonia, we got what we came for! Now let get out of here!" Demonia catch up with Devon and the two devils flew out of the window! Devon said: "That one archon lord down, six to go!" Demonia asked: "So where are going now, Devon?" "Next stop, Mercuria!" said Devon! As the two devils flew to Mercuria!

THE END

Next Issue, Demonic Ticklers Victim #2: Domiel, The Mercy-Bringer.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back