• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party game, real story

That

TMF Expert
ok, i was at my friend's party(his parents actually but he invited some of his own friends), doing the ussual multiplayer halo and smash gaming...then they called us to ''play'' with the girls...we didnt want to so we took turns to go to the garden where they were...at my turn the girls(a black haired 19, blonde 17 and one about 15) started arguing...
...i dont remember what they were arguing about sorry :p, anyway,one said something like
(blond girl, 17)-at least i dont laugh like a witch
(blak haired, 19)-oh yeah?! well lets se how you DO laugh, and dig her nails on her ribs, the other tried to defend herseld and then she ordered me
-Holds her arms above!
and well, since it was my turn, I did, and the black haired merciless tickled her armpits and ribs, after about a minute she managed to break free and say
-Now its your turn! and attacked, of course i wasnt gonna try to stop the tickling so, i changed sides, too bad it was only about 15 seconds after that my turn ended.

Hmmm...might want to exclude the ages or move this to a more general section. (by move I mean delete this post and re-post the story in a general tickling subforum)

well i always post my real life stores here...

Gamer said:
Hmmm...might want to exclude the ages or move this to a more general section. (by move I mean delete this post and re-post the story in a general tickling subforum)

Whats wrong with 17 and 19 Gramps?

They are above the legal age of consent aren't they?

Nice story man! Keep them coming.

In the UK, the age of consent is 16. Here it varies from state to to state, and is 18 where I live, in New York state. People have gone to prison for writing and distributing erotic stories about people under 18. That is why the moderators remove such material.

See Myriads post:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=14138

milagros317 said:
In the UK, the age of consent is 16. Here it varies from state to to state, and is 18 where I live, in New York state. People have gone to prison for writing and distributing erotic stories about people under 18. That is why the moderators remove such material.

See Myriads post:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=14138

Ooops! Better remove it then. Or wait, why not modify the ages slightly as suggested by the unfairly maligned gamer. I offer you my sincerest and humblest apologies........gramps :evilha:

wow uni making friends right and left with that gramps thing. hehe

isabeau :cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back