• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #2: Domiel, The Mercy-Bringer

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
At the plane of Mercuria, Devon and Demonia arrive at Domiel's castle! They went inside of Domiel's bedroom noticed as they saw Domiel sleeping at his bed. The Demonic Ticklers tied Domiel's arms and legs at his bed. Domiel woke up. Domiel asked: "Huh, who are you two and why am I tied up like this?" Devon said: "My name is Devon." Demonia said: And my name is Demonia." The Demonic Ticklers said it together: "And we are the Demonic Ticklers!" Devon said: "We're here for your feather of Domiel!" Domiel said: "Well whatever your demons are looking for, I'm not giving it you!" Devon show Domiel "The Feather Of Barachiel." Devon asked: "Does this refresh your memory?" Domiel asked: "That feather belongs to Barachiel, where on earth did you get that?" Devon said: "That we to know and you to find out! Spill it, pretty boy where The Feather Of Barachiel?" Domiel said: "I not telling you where it is!" Demonia got the Feather Of Barachiel from Devon and grabs her Infernal feather! Devon said: "Suit yourself!" Demonia tickles Domiel feet with both feather and Domiel the archon lord is laughing so hard! Domiel said: "NO.....NO....HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Devon asked: "Tell us where your feather of Domiel is?" Domiel continues to laugh! Domiel said: NEVE...................HEHHAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....OK.....I GIVE.........HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHA!" Demonia stop tickling Domiel feet as Domiel tries to relax. Domiel said: "The feather of Domiel is under my bed. Demonia went under Domiel bed and received The feather of Domiel! Demonia said: "I got the feather of Domiel!" Devon said: "Good, let's go! Devon and Demonia files out of Domiel Castle! Demonia said: "I can't believe he keep his most valuable possession under the bed!" Devon said: "You could say that again, Demonia. Well onward to Venya!" The Demonic Ticklers flew to Venya to seek it's next victim!

THE END

Next issue: Demonic Ticklers Victim #3: Erathaol, The Seer

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back