• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback pays off! A stand-alone tale of Inspector Felicity Frost f/m; m/f; ff/m

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone! :bunny:
Wow, i can't believe it has taken me so long to write this! It was almost exactly a year ago i posted my first tickle-tale here and i remember commenting then about a second one. :blush: I guess sometimes it takes a while to percolate the ideas. ;)

Anyway, here it is. And though it involves the return of my favourite heroine, Inspector Felicity Frost, and her colleague and friend Zoe, you'll find this one quite different if you read my first tale.

This time there is only one piece of info i have to explain:
According to my Canuck cousin who works in nuclear energy, A.E.C.L. stands for Atomic Energy of Canada Limited. I gather it's supposed to be that country's national nuclear power agency.

So, without further ado, here it is! Sit back and enjoy! :jester::jester:

Payback pays off! Another stand-alone tale of Inspector Felicity Frost.

I lifted my leg from the two-person Jacuzzi savouring the feel of lavender-soapy water sliding down my calf as I extended my foot to press my big toe into the firm muscular flesh where Manuel DaSilva’s ample arm muscle met his barrel chest. I wiggled my toe into his underarm giggling at the way it made him twitch.

“You’re ticklish,” I said in Portuguese wiggling my toe a little deeper to make my point.

I giggled out loud watching him struggle to regain control. “Not half so -ticklish as you -Inspector Felicity Frost of -the Canadian Security Intelligence Service,” he managed to reply in accented English.

“Oh really.” I ran my tongue over my lower lip. “And suppose we test that little theory,” I challenged in Manuel’s native language.

He chuckled deep and confident. “Only if you’re prepared to submit to my particular fantasy -when you lose.” His full lips parted in a predatory grin that matched the lurid mischief glinting in those brown chocolate Mediterranean eyes.

I shivered with the thrill of anticipated delight that fluttered up from inside like a hundred butterflies gone wild. Returning his saucy grin, I drew my toe down the length of his left arm to his elbow.

Ever since I found out that being assigned to retrieve the top secret radiation treatment file the eggheads at A.E.C.L. had pioneered meant teaming up with Mr. Hunky-guy himself I couldn’t wait to board the flight to Lisbon. In a way I was surprised that the Portuguese secret police would employ a guy with such a strikingly masculine face as a spy. Once seen, no one would ever forget that dimpled chiselled jaw, strong nose and cheekbones framed by the most to-die-for curly black hair. Not that I’m complaining, mind you. Gawd NO! What a satisfying change from the pasty-faced boys-average in our service.

I confess it was sometimes beyond hard trying to keep my mind, eyes and –er- hands focused on the mission. But knowing that for some crazy reason, Mr. Perfect found this 28 year old girl of French Canadian, Cree, Pakistani and Chinese blood, desirable, definitely helped. So all the two of us had to do was stay focused on the assignment until we found the stolen file and then we could play to our mutual hearts’ desire. I admit it was a whole lot easier maintaining the necessary priorities thanks to the presence of my colleague, read: personal conscience, Zoë Budd. I swear that woman is psychic. How else could she always turn up or call in at precisely the most inopportune moments!

However, Zoë does have a heart and tonight she has found something to do somewhere other than our hotel suite -meaning that nothing stands in the way of Manuel DaSilva and I from indulging in whatever our creativity can dream up!!

His hand suddenly gripped my calf under the water. I squealed as he pulled my leg sliding my bottom forward against his large feet.

“Wait!” I shouted. He paused, fingers hovering centimetres from my dripping vulnerable sole. For a moment the body memory of my tickle-torture experience in Afghanistan threatened to engulf me. Those American soldiers had nearly driven me insane. I swallowed hard thrusting that terror to the back of my mind insisting to myself that Manuel would be different. This was foreplay not torture. But still, to be honest, I rather suspected he was right about me being more ticklish. I had to come up with a way to start before him.

“I should go first,” I blurted out without a clue as to how I could justify it considering I’d challenged him.

He stared at me surprised, but unmoving. “Come on, Manny, it’s only fair,” I said I somehow held my poker face and kept my voice even. I cocked my head saucily batted my lashes and beamed a winsome smile “Surely you Portuguese practice chivalry?” I asked tracing a teasing tongue over my upper lip to press my cause.

His masculinity piqued, he rouged and released my foot grinning. “But of course, ladies first. Go ahead, do your worst.”

Okay, just to clarify, I am NOT a lady who needs to be protected. The three thieves I’d killed, two with my Browning pistol and one with my bare hands, in our final showdown to recover the stolen files should prove that. But I’ll be the first to admit: all’s fair in love and espionage. And if his misplaced chivalry was going to give me first dibs, I was not going to argue. ;)

I continued playing my tongue over my teeth as I lowered my foot and slowly reached under the water. Taking his wrists, I lifted his thick arms and carefully placed them over the edge of the Jacuzzi thus exposing his sensitive armpits. Just imagining what it would do to him if I teased the dark patch of hair tufting from each sent glittering shivers down to the tips of my toes. This was going to be fun!

I slid myself to the back of the tub and chuckled menacingly. “I wonder which of your ribs is most sensitive,” I said teasing his mind. “Or is it perhaps your belly-button that is your deadly weakspot? Hmm? You refuse to answer? Well, then I guess I get to spend the night exploring all the possibilities.”

He laughed but even a child could have heard the anxiety in his brave front. “You can try but don’t forget my turn follows yours.”

“Ah-ah-ah,” I wagged a finger. “I get to tickle you until you say ‘I surrender’ and you will only say that when you are ready to submit to my fantasy.”

His face twisted in surprise and worry. “That’s not what we agreed.”

I laughed out loud. “Very true,” I said running my toe up the inside of his thigh. “But then we hadn’t actually spelled out the rules of the game and since I’m going first, I get to define my turn.”

He gulped but didn’t argue. I could see that he was enjoying being dominated by his weaker female companion. I could feel it too as my foot caressed a uniquely male hardness growing beneath the bath bubbles.

“And now, my Portuguese captive, you will keep still,” I said firmly but keeping my smile. “If you pull away from my touch or bring your arms in, it will mean you surrender, and you will have to submit to whatever fantasy I desire.”

“I’m ready,” he said jutting his handsome chin in defiance. Hot tingles shivered through me. I was SO going to enjoy wearing him down!

“Shall we begin where we left off?” I asked once more lifting a toe to his now exposed underarm. “Remember, now, don’t mo-ove.”

His body tensed rigid as I planted my foot on his chest and played my toe through and over the damp hair beneath his left underarm. He shuddered, gritted his teeth and rocked his head back –but held his arm in place. The feel of his chest muscles rippling beneath my sole added to the wicked pleasure I got from watching him strain to the limits with such a mild teasing.

Back and forth I brushed my toe through his underarm hair. “Give up?” I asked knowing he’d refuse.

“Forget it,” he said through pressed lips. I giggled. Not surprisingly, my tickling of his underarm tickled my toes! What did surprise me was that by doing the tickling I converted the sensation from torment into erotic arousal.

“I see,” I said, “well then you won’t mind if I tickle the other side.” Without stopping with my right foot I turned my attention to my left one which I slowly trailed up his side toward the waiting hair under his other arm.

“For one so defiant, you seem a little nervous,” I teased stroking my left toes up and down his ribs. I ogled the muscles that bulged and strained as he pressed both arms against the side of the Jacuzzi.

He gasped and flung his head backward as I slid my left toe into its torture position amid his underarm hair.

“There, that’s better,” I said as he fought the urge to move by letting out a high pitched whine. “It wasn’t fair to give Mr. Left underarm all the fun,” I added in a child’s voice. “Now both underarms get to play, heehee,” I twisted my feet back and forth over his chest, wiggling my toes as they moved through the armpit hairs.

“No!” He grunted.

“No-o?” I asked innocently. “Is there something bothering you? Are you in pain?”

He whipped his rippling face back and forth.

“Oh good, I’d hate to have to stop so soon.” I dug and wriggled my heels into his sides evoking a very entertaining jump. “See? I haven’t even properly explored these tender spots yet. And since you say I’m not bothering you, let’s see if I can fix that situation by doing a little of,,, this.

I slid my feet free of his underarms. The look of heavenly relief on his poor tortured face was priceless! Especially knowing that even as he let his body sag, his torment would resume. I dug my toes hard into his sides.

I laughed out loud as he shot upright splashing water everywhere. “Woohoo! Looks like I found a nerve.” I dug in again and drove the first whimpering giggles past his determined resistance.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” I teased drilling my toes into his sides like spurs on a horse.

He writhed and wriggled and gave up all pretence at holding back the hysterics. Keeping one foot working his ribs, I kneaded the toes of my other foot into the straining muscles of Manuel’s abdomen with devastating effect.

I admit I was laughing almost as hard as he was at the high pitched sound of his hilarity. With him laughing so hard, his tummy never got to relax –making it the perfect target for both feet. Ten toes wriggled and tickled from his ribs to his groin until the poor boy had guffawed himself breathless.

“Manny’s got a weak-spot, Manny’s got a weak-spot, la-lala-lala,” I sang. Each frantic laugh I scored sent shivers of delight wriggling through me. I wondered that the heat between my legs hadn’t set the water boiling!

“AAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAHHH, No! SA-CRA-MENTO-HOHOHO!” he shrieked swearing in Portuguese.

“Now, now, honey,” I gently scolded, “If you’re going to use bad language like that then I’m just going to have to punish you more.” At last I reached for his feet beneath the water and trailed my nails along his large soles.

“GYEEEE-HEEEEE-HEEEE-HEEE!” His head whipped back and forth his eyes bulging manically.

“Come on baby,” I cooed, “you know what to say to make it stop. Just surrender to me, honey-bunch, and Aunt Felicity will make it all go away.” I danced my nails over the tops of his toes just as he mouthed the safe-phrase. “I sur-ren-der!” he gasped “Oh –GAAAWWD, I –SSSUR –RENDER!”

Feeling downright horny at having reduced Mr. Hunkster to a quivering mass of masculine hysterics, I nevertheless kept my word and ceased my tickling immediately.

I sat there gripping the inside of my thighs savouring the lingering giggles wheezing from the utterly spent gorgeous guy in front of me. ‘I did that to him with only a touch,’ I thought. My eyes dropped to the purple tip poking out of the water above his groin. Muscles deep between my hips suddenly trembled and clenched with the ache to suck on his male lollipop and slide him deep into the gnawing emptiness between my legs. I squeezed my thighs against my arms and shivering in delicious anticipation. Had I seized that moment to take him inside me I know I’d have exploded in the biggest O I’d had in months. But I had something more delectable in mind and so I held off – a choice I would soon desperately regret.

When Manny finally regained his voice he dutifully played the gentleman and, with a playful smile that sent more shivers through me, asked what I wanted him to do now that he’d surrendered.

I know it sounds silly, especially coming from an experienced intelligence agent like me but it’s true. I suddenly felt oddly shy. I slid along the tub toward him and taking his gorgeous face in my hands drew his muscular body against me till I was close enough to whisper in his ear.

He chuckled deep and soft at my request and twisted to whisper his accented reply, “your wish is my command, your highness.” I sucked a breath biting hard on my lip at the down low pre-orgasm ripples that anticipated his lips and tongue exploring my lower self.

“But first, a little taste of what’s to come.” His eyes sparkled with mischief as he produced two looped slip-knotted plastic bands.

“Manny, no,” I said grinning but pulling my wrists away from his grasp.

“Oh come on,” he teased, “Don’t tell me the ever-confident Inspector Frost is afraid of losing a little control.”

Damn! I thought. I’d been made! Actually the idea of a little bondage made me quiver with ecstatic delight. But you don’t spend years in the secret service without being a little nervous about being bound by another agent – no matter how hot he makes you feel.

“Look, it’s nothing,” he said demonstrating how the padded loop that he intended to fit around my wrist remained unlocked, meaning I’d always be able to escape if I wanted to – unless of course he was a double agent and had planned for that.

Oh gawd. Whatever resistance I almost had melted under the sunshine of that dimpled boyish smile, helped along, I have to confess, by the heat of my sex-starved longing.
More the fool is me!

In a moment he’d secured my wrists above my head and anchored the straps into little catches designed for a low-hanging laundry line.

I pressed my slightly bent elbows into my ears to prove to myself I could still move i.e. I was still in control enough to get out of a bad situation. But before any serious second thoughts could bloom in me, he wrapped his powerful hand around my narrow ankle and gently raised my right foot to his mouth.

“Oh gawd,” I squeaked, as he gently blew suds from around my toes. Damp warm firmness pressed into the ball of my sole. I clutched and pulled against the padded loops as his tongue traced a curious pattern down the length of my instep as far as my heel then back up again. “MAN-NY!” I gasped arching back when his tongue teased between my toes.

Hungry desire suddenly tightened, coiling inside me like an over-wound watch of pure female energy. My own tongue extended to caress my lips in a rhythm with his teasing my sole while bare arms pressed against my ears to ease the building sexual tension. I imagined myself spread-eagled in the world’s largest catapult held back from being shot into ultimate ecstasy by the barest thread.

“Just -a little –bit,,, Manny!” My head flung back keening in a pitch way beyond soprano. “Oh gawd, YES!!”

He nibbled my baby toe.

Instantly the taut coil of sexual energy poised to spring loose sagged in impotence.

“NOOOO!” I shrieked. My fingers writhed clenching into fists. I slid my bottom along the tub to the extent of the looped wrist bindings till I felt his toe touch my lower left cheek. My pelvis quivered in frustration as his toe slid just out of range when I shamelessly sought it with my nether lips to quench the intense hunger that still burned inside me. For a moment I focused my mind on my ‘down-below’, but no amount of fantasy thinking could re-coil my inner energy enough to release my inner tension. As long as Manny kept up his light nibbling, my muscles refused to clench enough to allow me even a false orgasm.

“You, wicked devil!” I shouted at him trying to laugh through my sharp frustration. “How could y- oh gawd!” My head flung back again as he switched back from teeth to tongue. He flicked tickly licks over the tops of my toes and down the outside of my foot, each one once more ratcheting up my inner coil of energy in exponential increments. By the time his tongue teased my ankle I felt sure I’d pull the fixture out of the bathroom wall! Held once more in the catapult by that tantalising thread I begged him, “please, Manny, do it!” I bit my lip hard and squeezed my legs over my clit. “Oh YES!” I cried out. I could feel the thread about to snap.

He nibbled my ankle bone.

“AAAAAAGG!” I hammered my head against my arms arcing my frustrated body. “Manny! PLEASE!” I whimpered as once more the coil faded leaving an oven-white hunger searing inside me.

“Hmm,” was all he said before he again went from nibbles to tongue this time drilling the tip in devastating circles between my ankle bone and Achilles tendon. I felt my foot shiver and jerk in reflex to his teasing. I pulled and twisted trying to rub my clit against the tub bottom hoping to score release before he left me suspended in frustrated anguish. But somehow he guessed the exact second my body was about to let go and by a careful application of his teeth to the base of my heel he again ripped away my chance to expend the flaming need within me.

“MANNY! NO! I –CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” I shrieked. Denied-pleasure suddenly gripped my whole body shaking me like a doll. “Let me –have it. Please! Oh God, Manny you have no idea what this is doing to me!”

Tears of agonised longing ran down my face like I was five years old. I couldn’t stand it. Every nerve in my right leg buzzed with tickly tingles that quivered from my toes up my calf and thigh to my clit and back down again.

When he lowered my leg and shifted his grip to my other foot I erupted in manic laughter expecting a repeat of the same torment. In theory I could have escaped any time. At least I could have kicked him away but even as the thought occurred to me his expert tongue went to work on the tips of my toes and I was once more captive to the desperate tightening coil down below.

And that’s when he revealed his wicked plot.

“Actually I know exactly how this is affecting you, Felicity my dear,” he said. His unnaturally calm voice shivered chills down my spine though doing nothing to cool my inner fire. His tongue flicked and I fell again into the aching thrill of what I now was sure would be another bout of pleasure cruelly denied at the last minute.

“You see, this technique was developed a thousand years ago by the Moors who ruled my country then, as a way of controlling unruly hareem women. By now you no doubt have guessed, the effect of continuously bringing a female to the brink of orgasm and then stripping it away just before release provides enough exquisite torment to make her willingly sacrifice her first born son.”

Tears ran down my face in sobs as I began to fully grasp my impossible predicament. But it didn’t matter. My whole focus remained on nothing but my need for orgasmic release. I cried out loud shaking my head begging him please to give me what I craved. He merely chuckled in wicked satisfaction and continued his devastating application of pleasure, waiting as before till the last possible second before ripping it away from me.

“Oh GAWD NOT AGAIN AAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” I wailed madly as his cruelty brought me not to orgasm but bone-jarring convulsions that hammered me against the porcelain tub.

He grinned at me, taking pleasure in my agony. “What’s more, I’m told that no woman ever had to be restrained for this torture. It’s amusing don’t you think, how each victim so willingly submitted herself to such agony?” He chuckled till my frantic craving for release was nearly matched by a desire to wipe that smart-ass Iberian smirk off his face! If only I could focus enough mental energy to kick him, smack him, even splash him, just –-once --before,,,

“Manny, just tell me what you want!” I whimpered helplessly as his tongue slowly worked its dark magic down my left sole.

“I want to know,” he said between tonguings, “where can I find the nuclear medicine file we retrieved?”

Exhausted from being dangled just this side of orgasm so many times, my brain still managed to put the pieces together. The Portuguese had only agreed to help us get the stolen file back so they could acquire the information for themselves. They must have assigned Manny, Captain DaSilva I amended filled with fury at his betrayal, as a back up plan. If Lisbon failed to strike a deal with Ottawa to obtain the information by friendly means, he would extract it from me through his exotic torture.

“Manny, I –please –you know,,, I –can’t. Please, just –give me RELEASE!” I shrieked. But even though I now understood what he was doing to me I was powerless to stop myself from willingly embracing the effects of his tortures.

His voice lowered to a ‘Barry White’ tambour. “Tell me where the file is and how I can get it, my darling Felicity,” he said, “and I promise you the most fulfilling orgasm you’ve ever known.”

OH GOD!!!

I swear could taste it! I wanted it!
-And I knew I’d do anything to get it!

If I was to guard my country I had to escape! -or else,,,

I could feel the thread holding back my pleasure tighten to the breaking point. My whole body felt on fire. And that’s when the small facecloth brushed against the base of my thigh giving me a wild idea.

Maybe, if I could just angle myself to rub against the cloth -without him knowing- the effect might be enough to snap the thread and release my inner energy enough for me to regain control of my body and escape this gilded nightmare.

Grimacing with anticipated frustration I slowly carefully swivelled my hips to the side. “MANNY!” I shouted to hide my ploy as the edge of the cloth brushed briefly against my lower lips.

“After your feet,” he said around his tongue swirling over my anklebone, “I’ll show you how this torture works with your kneepits too.”

“Nooo!” I begged as the inner tension rose again to its familiar fever intensity, “please, you know I –can’t –tell –you-u. Gawd please don’t do this!” I whimpered.

The barely cognisant corner of my mind seemed to register the cloth drifting among my hair-down-there. ‘Just -a few more -millimetres,,,’

“Come on baby,” he cooed, parodying my earlier taunt, “you know what to say to make it stop. Just tell me, honey-bunch, and Uncle Manny will give you what you most desire.”

“No, please, MANNY!” I shouted, my head whipped back and forth bouncing between my convulsing arms. I felt a thumb-sized piece of the cloth touch my lips. I tipped my hips to press my clit down on the cottony folds.

Vengeful fury rose to burn alongside the white-hot hunger. ‘Now, I’ve got you, you,,,’

The nibbles returned.

“BASTARD!” I wailed as the coil sagged a split-second too soon flinging me once more back into unreleased sizzling agony.

“Nice move with the cloth,” he complimented, as I trembled and wept no longer in any control of myself. “But your orgasm belongs to me, my dear, and you’ll get it, when I allow it.” He flashed a patronising smile down at me, and in that moment I finally hated him.

My resistance dribbled away in wracking mindless sobs. Tears of frustration, betrayal and despairing futility streamed down my cheeks as his tongue started again. “No, please, no more,” I moaned knowing that if I did not give in this time then surely my disorientation and craving agony would drive me to tell him on the time after that. And one truth made me hate myself even more than him: the moment I spilled and betrayed my Queen and country, he’d give me such an overwhelming release that I would thank him for it and call it a worthwhile trade.

“Please, God, have mercy,” I prayed through the now horribly familiar sensation of hanging by a thread just this side of the BIG OH.

“No, No, No, No, No,” I wept, my head lolling from side to side in helpless surrender to the approaching moment of still more burning frustration.

Somewhere in the witless wasteland that was my crumbling sanity I heard metal scrape on metal and the sound of a lock clicking open.

“Red alert, love-birds!” a woman’s voice rattled around my brain. “I’m coming in.” A door opened and stopped suddenly. “Hey!” The voice said, “I don’t care what sordid sex you’re into. Get up and let me in here!”

I realised I recognised the voice. It was Zoë! She’d arrived with her usual outrageous timing. Some buried part of me wanted to howl at the irony of her intrusion. Another part of me was just together enough to seize the opportunity for escape.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!” I sobbed as loud as I could. And then in a last desperate gasp of sanity shouted “STO-O-P!”

With that final cry for help, my world spun away in mad convulsing giggles. Only dimly did I hear what must have been a tremendous crash of Zoë kicking in the door. For what seemed like hours, reality drifted past my senses that felt like they were wrapped in thick cotton as though I were waking from a strong anaesthetic.

By the time reality returned I found myself half seated and hanging by my now aching wrists, slack-jawed and alone in the tub and –Lord have mercy- still filled with a smouldering fire inside my loins! Shouts and clattering made me look over the edge of the Jacuzzi to see Zoë in a life and death struggle with a naked Manuel DaSilva on the bathroom floor!

Manny grabbed her blouse and slammed Zoë down on the linoleum, her grip on his slippery body slackened. Finally coming back to myself I struggled to sit up cursing the so called ‘friendly’ wrist bindings still digging into my flesh. I freed myself just as Manny slid out of Zoë’s grasp grabbed a towel from the rack and made for the door.

“Stop him!” I yelled. Zoë shook her head and pivoted on her hip spinning around to kick her boot into his feet. He flailed and fell face-first to the floor. The blow must have momentarily winded him because I had a pair of seconds to grab the wrist bindings, hurdle the edge of the tub and pile onto his back.

“Quick, Zoh, grab his legs!” I shouted over my shoulder as Manny tried to turn under me. Focused as I was on staying on top of him despite our soap-slippery naked bodies I didn’t see what Zoë did. All I heard was a terrifying crash and then Manny went nuts. Shouting and swearing he twice nearly bucked me off him. But before he could lever himself for a third try I slid my arm around his neck. I felt him try to pitch me forward over his head, but with Zoë holding his legs he couldn’t get enough purchase to throw me. But his attempt did give me the opening I needed to throw wide my legs in a gymnastic splits that my former coach would have been proud of and scissor his torso between my bare thighs. I gripped his dimpled chin pulling it upward counter-flexing his back.

“Zoë! Do what you have to, to secure his legs!” I managed to keep my grip despite his aggressively if ineffectually flailing arms. I could have given her the wrist-bindings, but I had other plans for those.

“Let me GO!” Manny grunted through clenched teeth.

The outrageousness of his demand actually made me laugh. “Oh I don’t think so dearest,” I said with none of my former warmth. “Not before you answer a few questions of mine.” ‘Starting with why you betrayed me and why you refused to honour your promise to give me what I asked for?’ -not necessarily in that order. Oh yess, I was going to get what I invited him over for whether he was willing or not. Then maybe we’d talk about letting him go. But first I had to subdue him.

I looked over my shoulder. My ever-resourceful partner had made use of the fish-net nylons I’d worn for the evening and deposited by the side of the tub to tie Mr. Hunk’s ankles to the base of the bath.

“Good job, Zoh,” I said eying his upturned helpless soles. I fixed Zoë with narrow eyes and a wicked smile. “Now tickle his feet.”

She blinked at me then grinned.

Manny bucked forcing me to dig my knees into his sides and use both hands to grip his chin. He had time to growl out a muted “NOO!” just ahead of Zoë’s nails that scrabbled over the bottoms of his feet.

“Woohoo,” I shouted as he bucked and shivered trying to claw at my legs while laughing as much as my grip on his jaw allowed. “Now this is more like it, Manny,” I teased thrilling to the feel of his rippling muscles between my thighs and against my nether lips.

For a moment I lost myself, arching back and clamping my upper lip between my teeth, I shook out my still-damp hair and savoured a piece of what I’d longed for since laying eyes on this man’s picture. He’d used me, betrayed me, and tortured me to find out my country’s secrets. And I still wanted the thrill of riding him ‘all night long’. I suppose I figured that now more than ever I deserved it.

Zoë of course was a little more sober. :p “Down, girl,” she finally said, though it was more than clear she was thoroughly enjoying her role in dishing out the revenge of a woman-scorned. “We still need to find out who’s behind our captive’s betrayal.”

In that moment the answers to all my questions came to me in a flash. “It’s obvious,” I said still struggling to hold on. “The Portuguese need the medical technology and decided to get it –by fair means or foul- for the good of their people.” I suppose it was that truth that helped me to once more warm to Captain DaSilva. Well, that and the fact that his buff bare body was squirming helplessly betwixt my legs.

“But why did you have to go and betray me, Manny?” Scorn returned and I pulled on his chin that had grown quiet with breathless hysterics. I knew the answer I guess I just had to demand the question.

He slapped his hand five times on the linoleum floor before finally going limp.

“WHY, DAMN YOU?!” I rubbed my fist over my face erasing a traitorous tear.

“I think he’s passing out.” Zoë’s observation brought me back to my senses. I let go of Manny’s chin catching it just before it conked on the floor.

“Ohmigawd.” I pressed two fingers against the side of his neck hearing my own heart pound as I felt for a pulse, and sighed relief when my fingers registered a strong steady beat.

Okay, so sue me. Yes Manny had tortured me and driven me half mad and I had hated him for it. But somehow seeing Manny defeated and understanding his motive that hatred drained away.

But that didn’t mean I had forgiven him yet. We still had some unfinished business and now, with him momentarily senseless, I had a chance to finish it.

“Help me get these on his wrists,” I commanded handing Zoë one of the padded wrist-bindings my captive had used on me. “Quickly, before he comes to.”

With our hearts racing, aware that any second Captain DaSilva would rouse to the attack, we struggled with the dead-weight of his still-slippery muscular body, looping his wrists and after a momentary frantic search securing the ends around the leg of the sink. At the last minute I had us roll him to his back so that as Manny woke from his asphyxiated slumber he found himself stretched lengthwise arms secured above his head staring up at two scowling women.

A thin smile creased my lips as, realising his predicament, our young hunk pulled and strained against his bonds proving the effectiveness of our handiwork. For the first time I saw real fear in his eyes and decided that I liked it.

I crouched down beside him letting my knee caress what I knew to be his sensitive ribs and favoured him with my best cruel smile. “Hello Manny, dearest, welcome back. I see you understand your situation perfectly,” I said, casually hooking hair behind my ear then reaching out a finger to trace his jaw line.

“Look, I never wanted this! It was cruel I accept that. I’m sorry, Fel, I,,,”

“Shh-sh-shh” I pressed the trailing finger over his lips. “Now, now, let’s have none of that. After all I know why you went after the information. And,,,” I let the anticipation hang in the air and watched my finger tease his lips and slide over his dimpled chin and down the front of his throat to fiddle with the thick chest hair. I noted with satisfaction the way my touch made him shiver and tense. “For all that, Captain DaSilva, I can forgive you.”

“What?!” Zoë planted both fists on her hips. “How can you,,,”

I stopped her with a sharp look. We had the file, they didn’t. It was not really important exactly who had given the order in the Portuguese security service. Odds were they’d all agreed with it anyway. All that mattered was payback for Manny’s betrayal. And that was personal, and as such I knew exactly how I could ‘get satisfaction’.

“What I can’t so easily forgive is the way you betrayed me. For that I’m going to make you suffer first.”

I looked up at Zoë and flicked my eyes at Manny’s large feet. “If you would be so kind.”

She smiled at me before favouring our captive with a sadistic sneer. “With pleasure.”

“NO! Please, Fel! You CAN’T!” Manny protested as Zoë positioned herself at his feet and I swung my bare leg over him to straddle his waist and locked my fingers together cracking my knuckles letting the implications work on his psyche.

“Oh but I can, Manny, and this time there is no safe word.” I gave him a long lascivious chuckle before lowering my nails to his exposed abdomen. “Why don’t I start here.”

I swear, I’d barely touched him before he let out a pig-like squeal of agony and delight. Taking my attack as her cue Zoë too began tracing her nails up and down his soles giggling at the frantic yet helpless way his feet twitched to escape her torment.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” I teased grinning down at him as I danced my nails around his waist and up over his furry tummy, licking an occasional nail into his button to evoke a glass-shattering shriek.

“GYAAAAAAAAAA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA!! NOOO HOOOO HOOO HOOOO!! AAAAAAAAAA- HEEE HEEE HEEE!

I arched back delighting not only in the hysterics I/we reduced him to but also the delightful way he wriggled, writhed and bucked beneath me. The heat that he’d wickedly brought to searing temperatures returned and with it the coil of anticipated ecstasy –an ecstasy I was going to take before I was through with Manny.

“Woohoo! Look at you! all helpless and giggling like a girl. That’s it baby show me those muscles!” I gnawed my lower lip and dug my fingers into the sensitive muscle around his ribs. Oh yessss!

What a thrill! By alternating my touch between his lower and upper ribs, and his washboard abs I could actually provoke different muscles to flex. It was like having my own little Iron man show right in front of me.

“Check it out Zoh.” I called over my shoulder demonstrating his bulging biceps and rippling chest and sides.

“Cool! You should see his thighs!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKK!”

I looked back to see what had made Manny arch under me and fling his head frantically back and forth spraying spittle from the corners of his mouth. Zoë, the little imp, was gently scratching her nails on the inside of his thighs just above the knee.

“I’d say you’re doing very well,” I said to him turning back in time to hear him wheeze out his final audible hysterics. “But don’t think it’s over. After all we wouldn’t want to stop when you’re enjoying yourself so much.” I let my bum ride up against his iron-stiff manhood and trailed my fingertips in a dancing procession up his sides to his underarms. “Remember how it tickles up here?”

He let out an eye-bulging shriek that told me he’d at last reached the point where the tickling had moved from agonising fun to actual torture. His head fell back mouth open rasping in what air he could suck between forced hysterical exhales. My abdomen shivered inside rippling in pre-orgasm. There was just one more thing to do.

I slid my self over his hardness pressing it downward under me. His face mixed with pain and tickle agony as I rode over his shaft indulging in the feel of it pressing against my clit. I so wanted to suck him deep inside me and draw the life out of him. But I held back.

I let his shaft spring up the front of my lower self giggling at the unexpected sensation of it sliding through my lower hair and the sight of it bobbing by itself as it came free of my pressure.

Still tickling his underarms I bent forward till my mouth could taste his quivering rippling abs. I kissed him evoking a delightful series of fresh wriggles and strains. Oh GAWD I wanted him!! I wet my tongue and slid it out between my lips so I could write my name on his belly. The way he shivered and quivered against me gleefully squealing with each looping letter tingled through me till my clit dripped with female nectar. I grinned wickedly as in a final devious act I dug my tongue into his navel –to dot both ‘i’s in ‘Felicity’

Purple-faced, his mouth worked forming silent syllables in Portuguese that looked like an explanation. With my little bit of lip-reading skill I caught that his sister’s family had been threatened if he failed to return with the documents.

I suppose I wanted to believe it. Not that it mattered. This would definitely be a one night stand. It would someday be some other guy with whom I would have the chance to build a solid relationship -and, I thought with unaccountable jealousy, some other woman who would permanently bed this delicious buff-ster.

But this night wasn’t over yet. I would make it one we’d both remember.

I looked back at Zoë who was gnawing his toes. Empathetic tingles in my own feet made me wince on Manny’s behalf. “Think he’s had enough?” she asked me between nibbles.

Oh gawd, did I actually blush? It would explain the warmth in my face and the saucy smile and wink she gave me before carefully extricating herself from his feet. I watched her rise and leave the bathroom. “Come out when you’re ready,” she whispered and pointed to herself then the rest of the suite.

Still tickling, I nodded waiting till she’d closed the bathroom door behind her before I slid my bottom up over his shaft and licked his tip with my nether lips. I sucked a breath shuddering at the thrill and joy of the hardness that I could at last take inside to fill the pouring wet emptiness. I slowly slid my hips down his shaft trying to savour the taste then gave up and swallowed him deep into myself. Oh GAWD!! I arched back abandoning my tickle to slide my hands up my fiery-hot tummy and over my breasts. I rotated my hips playing the hard stalk within me against my insides like a stir stick while running my fingers through my hair pulling, arching and moaning in sheer delight.

I looked down at him his mouth wide to suck air, his face returning to a more natural colour. I watched his eyes roll back as he groaned something in Portuguese that in English would have sounded like “Oh yeah, baby!” That’s when the little devil on my shoulder whispered something deliciously wicked –and I grinned.

I reached out and dug my fingers into his lower ribs tickling him a little more.

GYAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA! NOOO-HOO! GAWD I SUR–REN-DER-HER-HER!” I watched with satisfaction as his eyes bulged in a head that whipped frantically back and forth. “I’LL DOO-HUUU-HUU ANYTHING!”

I stopped digging, preferring to trail my fingertips lightly over his tummy. “That’s just what I wanted to hear, my love,” I whispered in Portuguese. “And here’s what you’re going to do. You’ll hold back your pleasure until I allow it, or else I call Zoë back in here and for the next sixty minutes we -” I dug my fingers into his abdominal muscles “-tickle you to death.”

“Oh gawd oh gawd, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” He nodded desperately and I stopped and smiled and leaned forward sliding myself up his shaft till only his tip remained inside, kissed by my open flower. I smiled at the agony of restraint that etched his face in a tight grimace. “And now, my brave Captain,” I continued whispering in Portuguese next to his ear, “you’ll see that two can play at your wicked torture tactic.” I feathered my lips over his cheek and kissed him thrusting my tongue into his mouth before pushing myself up and once more slowly sliding my hips down his shaft delighting in the anguished gurgle of effort he exerted on himself to keep from coming.

“That’s it baby, keep holding it, or else you know what’s –coming.” I giggled shamelessly at my own joke fluttering my fingers in the tufts of his armpit hair. I slid up him again savouring the feel of his velvet hardness drawing along one ‘inside’ G-spot after another.

Again and again I ‘pistoned’ myself up his shaft to the top sucking at the tip of his manhood then sliding back down again, watching his face contort and strain till I thought his eyes would literally burst from their sockets. I clamped my lower lip between my teeth as my abdominal muscles squeezed his shaft in a powerful grip honed in childbirth. I ran my hands over my body and his: clasping my breasts and hips, fingering my throat ears and pulling my hair in handfuls then kneading his muscular abs, chest and shoulders and tracing feather-light circles around his nipples.

Time stood still for me. The only sign of any progress toward morning was the change in the angle of the moonlight shining through the bathroom window. Passionate energy coiled and roiled deep inside me making me feel more alive than I had in months. I only wished the moment could last for eternity. But even the bravest of captains have their limits.

“Oh GAWD! Felicity, I love you! But I–I CAN’T! Felicity, ple-ease!” I watched his every muscle and vein bulge, and for a split giddy second I worried he’d rip the sink out of the floor! Then I felt the unstoppable tightness clenching his buttocks thrusting his loins up into me. As if my own sex had been waiting for just that signal, the coiled spring of female energy within me, which had been so long denied release, suddenly ‘unsprung’ with mountain-hurling power. Wild ecstasy grabbed me and flung me to the moon, whirled me round the solar system singing and whooping with reckless joy before whip-lashing me back into my shuddering body.

“MANNY-YYYYYY!” I cried out as a tsunami of my warm female nectar flooded over his shaft just as his own male volcano shot forth a stream of hot life deep into me. For minutes we rocked rhythmically as one, moving heaven and earth in the unison of our physical togetherness. Finally, exhausted by the shared ecstasy, we collapsed, I on top of him wrapping him in a deep lingering kiss.

Still spinning from the wonder of the precious intimacy it was fully an hour before I had the awareness to wonder at the crazy events that had brought us to that point.

I looked into that dimpled face that now smiled tenderly down at me. His powerful arms, which I didn’t remember untying, cradled me against his barrel chest while his thick fingers tenderly wiped tears of after-joy from my cheeks. For a moment his eyes looked away fixing on some anguish beyond our four walls. I sensed the pain in his heart and nearly wept at what he’d lost.

I manoeuvred my arms that our cuddle had pressed between my chest and his, and reached up to caress his face. “Don’t worry about your sister, Manny, we’ll get her out, I swear it.”

He looked back at me and smiled. I blinked and swallowed trying to push away the thrill it gave me to see that face light up. “Thank you for that, Fel, it means a lot to me,” he said softly, “However, I have a few friends who can get her and her family across the border to Spain. But you know,,,” he fingered hair from my cheek curling it sensuously around my ear. “Thanks to you, I can’t go back to Lisbon.”

I gnawed my lip, lowering my eyes from his. I did know; just as I knew where he intended that statement to lead; just as I knew the heart-aching reality that nothing could ever last between us.

But for now, I told myself, while the night sky remained, I could pretend that Captain Manuel DaSilva formerly of the Portuguese secret police and I, Inspector Felicity Frost of CSIS, did have a future together. I grabbed the towel he’d left on the floor during our three-way scuffle and swatted the light-switch.

I grinned at him in the now moonlit twilight of our passion-palace. “Who needs Lisbon,” I said, flicking his nose with my tongue, “it’s plenty warm enough right -down -here”. Reaching around his still-stiff shaft I gently guided it inside me. “Welcome home, hon,” I whispered and rolled on top of him to cover his mouth with mine.

Well that's it. I hope you liked it as much as i had fun writing it. If you have a moment, do please jot a note here to let me know what you think!

Many blessings, and happy tickles :D

Chickles:redheart:

fRosted with delight!

Chickles,

I love the way your creative mind operates. Your writing is detailed, witty, and incredibly sexy all at once. I'm very impressed to say the very least.
Let's put our pens together and make magic sometime...

Hiya Invisible Ink! :bunny:

Chickles,
I love the way your creative mind operates. Your writing is detailed, witty, and incredibly sexy all at once. I'm very impressed to say the very least.
Let's put our pens together and make magic sometime...

MAJOR BLUSH!! ##^__^##
Thank you ever so much for posting such a kind and encouraging reply! :Kiss2: You made my day! :bowing::veryhappy

I gather by your comments, and of course by your pen-name :p, that you enjoy writing stories too. I'd love the opportunity to swap ideas. It would be an honour. Please feel free to PM me sometime.

I hope you have a great week! :dog:

Thanks again, Invisible Ink!!

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:

WOW,Made up my mind!!!

WOW Chickles,this is the best tickling story ever,mch better than the first part,
I read it many times and everytime I have shivers all over my skin,
You really have creative mind and you are a very talented writer,besides being a lovely person that all tmf people luv. :wavingguy

Excellent job Chickles!

I need a cold shower. :cool2:

Seriously, this was highly erotic, well detailed a nice and easy read and just an all around great job.

Keep posting!

OHMIGAWD!! :blush::blush::blush:

Eeeek!! You guys are WAY TOO KIND! :blush:

Seriously, thank you so much for your very thoughtful and encouraging comments! :bowing::bowing: What you said really does mean a lot to me.:veryhappy It tells me that i succeeded in what i was trying to do.

Hearing about how you enjoyed the story, makes the whole thing worthwhile, and moves me to want to share even more stories. I can't tell you how much I REALLY SUPER APPRECIATE IT!! :bouncybou I hope to have another tale out soon!

Thank you again for taking the time to share your support. :twohugs:

I hope you're having a great week! :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Chickles, that was fantastic!! :bowing: :xpulcy: Loved every word! :wavingguy

leafstk said:
Chickles, that was fantastic!! :bowing: :xpulcy: Loved every word! :wavingguy

Hiya Leafstk!! :bunny:
*heeheehee* Thank you SOOO much, Leafs!! :justlips: It was most thoughtful of you to follow up and read the tale. :bowing::bowing:

And you even enjoyed it too!:blush::blush:

I'm just glad that as a Canadian reader you thought it was okay:p. The story really was fun to write.:)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:xoxox

Hi Chickles! :wavingguy :wub:

It was that much more fun to read, I sure hope you write more.... loved it!! :D <<<<----

leafstk said:
Hi Chickles! :wavingguy :wub:

It was that much more fun to read, I sure hope you write more.... loved it!! :D <<<<----

Hiya Leafs!! :bunny:
EEEEK!!
OMG Leafs! Thanks so much for saying all those nice things!:eek::eek: But -HELP!- You're making me blush!! :blush::blush:

I definitely hope to write more in the future! I really appreciate your kind words of encouragement!!:veryhappy It is really sweet of you!! :twohugs:

Many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back