• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge (Interlude/Chapter4)

Revenge​

Interlude…​

Frank awoke with a terrible taste in his mouth, and a throbbing in his skull. The last thing he could remember was seeing Olivia, helpless and unable to utter a sound, then he felt something upside his head. As his senses returned to him, it became very clear that he had be betrayed by one if not both of his aids. It also became clear to him that he was now chained to the wall, with a ball gag in his mouth.

“How are you Frank?” said a soft voice, “I hope you weren’t hit to hard.”

Frank turned to see his prisoner walking towards him, he green eye’s looking over his nude body. The tide had been turned, and the naked man could do nothing about it. Mr. Alan was in the place he’d planned to have Olivia when the Nylon Dungeon representative had arrived. The accountant’s beautiful black body would be on display, and at the representatives discretion to use. Now he was on display, and at Olivia’s mercy.

Olivia stepped directly in front of her former captor, her voluptuous figure still bare, and looking more desirable then before. The expression on her face went from one of anger to longing, and back to anger again, as her eye’s traveled over Frank’s manly physic. Frank could feel his face becoming flush, and he felt like that helpless kid being gang tickled by his sitter and her friends again. The hungry glare in the woman’s eye’s brought about feelings of arousal and concern in the now helpless man. He knew what she was going to do, it was just a matter of time.

“Do you know what the sadist part of all this is?” asked Olivia as she caressed her prisoners firm pecks, “You are such a piece of man ass, we could have had a lot of fun together.” she continued, kissing his chest, “Think about it, out body meshed together in a sweaty heap, scream of ecstasy as we move together as one. Your fat dick in my wet pussy, god it gives me chills to thing about it.” she ran her tongue down the center of his rippled belly, “It would have been the best, and you blew it.”

Olivia knelt down, and blew gently on the man’s swelling member, her big green eyes looked up at the agonized excretion on his face. Frank was already so horny he could explode with the slightest touch, and his tormentor had no intentions of letting that happen. Though his manhood was 9 fat inches of ivory love stick, there was no way it would ever know the ecstasy of her sugar walls. The two Korean’s had promised her some time alone with Frank, before the would join in on his hell. Taking advantage of Yang hadn’t sat well with her partner Ying, or Olivia either. I minuets he would get what he had coming. For now it was Miss. White’s turn to have a little quality time with him.

As she stood up, Olivia pressed her d-cup breast against the prisoners lower abdomen and dragged them up his torso. The woman had always taken great pride in her ability to teas well, something she honed working as an exotic dancer while in school. The tall goddess turned around, still keeping herself pressed against Frank, and slowly bent over, grinding her ass against his pelvic area. The helpless man groaned, and strained against the chains that held him, as his tormentor reached between both their legs and gently caressed his scrotum.

“That is such a nice peace of meat you have there.” taunted Olivia as she turned quickly, “I’ll bet you’d love me to do something nasty with it wouldn’t you.”

The man closed his eye’s and nodded, only to hear the teasing woman laugh at him. Olivia’s loon skilled tongue began to lick his nipples, which were almost as hard as hers. The vixen was truly enjoying his torment, just as he had enjoyed torturing her. The accountant had never thought being in such a position would be so enjoyable, she preferred to let the men take charge in erotic situations. Now, however, she’d had a taste of true sexual empowerment, and she intended to do so a lot more often.

“I know what you’d like.” said the woman, she pulled up a chair, “You always did like my feet didn’t you Frankie?”

Olivia sat in the chair, and ran her hands over her nylon covered thighs. The shinny nylons looked so great on the black woman’s firm legs, they drove her prisoner insane with desire. Then she sat back and place the ball of her foot on his upper thigh, and slowly dragged her toes down his legs. The accountant smiled at the sight of the helpless young stud shivering at her touch. The luscious red were slowly licked with her long skilled tongue. She gazed at his throbbing dick, half expecting it to explode with his warm love juices on it’s own. The devilish woman began to stroke his scrotum with the tips of the toes on her right foot.

“I think it is time we joined you.” said Ying, as she and Yang approached.

Yes,” replied Olivia, turning to se her new found friends, “I think we’ll have a lot of fun, don’t you?”

End Interlude​

Chapter 4: White Man Laughing​

Frank groaned from the aching in his loins. The helpless man was relieved to have the ball gag removed form his mouth, it had tasted very bitter. Suddenly it dawned on him what it was, the Aphrodisiac he had given Yang the night before. The restrained man’s glair turned to Ying, just as a blindfold was forced around his face. With his sight removed from him the man began to panic, it was bad enough knowing that these three women meant him ill will, but not being able to see it coming was even worse.

The three women quietly backed away from their prisoner, taking great pleasure in his psychological torment. They watched with glee as he jerked about in his restrains, causing his swollen penis to sway back an forth. Olivia couldn’t help but sigh at the sight of his perfect physic. Toned and athletic, but not to bulky. The accountant had never liked those big Hulk Hogan types, she preferred the leaner swimmer types, or even a light weight boxer. The two Korean women showed no real interest in him, outside of enjoying his humiliation They had removed there garments as well, so that they might ad to his sexual frustration.

“I know your there, you bitches!” he screamed, “I know you won’t let this opportunity slip away!” he continued, his anger building, “Well when I get lose I’ll get all 3 of you.” he threatened, “Then I’ll have some real fun, ha!”

Frank pulled and jerked, and his hard cock swayed, but none of his efforts could free him of his restraints. Worse of all, for him, all the ruckus he made hid the sounds of the three women crawling cautiously towards him on the hard wood floor. Suddenly the man stopped moving, as though her heard something. The handsome man’s head moved quickly from left to right, as he tried to gage where the sound was coming from. He was totally oblivious to the fact that Olivia was already position right between his legs, and that the two Korean’s were closing in from either side.

Olivia wiggled her finger’s just inches away from the prisoners firm thighs. The voluptuous woman could literally feel the tips of her fingers itching to touch the helpless man’s tanned skin. Looking to either side, she saw that Ying and Yang were in position, she slowly dragged a single finger nail down the length of his smooth inner thigh. The reaction she got was instant gratification.

“Oh mommy no!” blurted the man from that first touch.

Olivia burst out laughing at the pathetic plea. It was priceless. The black beauty rolled forward onto the floor, holding her stomach as she giggled. It was like something you’d see out of a movie, or a cartoon. The woman laughed so hard you’d have almost though she was being tickle tortured again.

“No, no, no, no.” Frank gasped, as he felt the fingers of the Asian women on his sides. “Please, hehehehehe, I’ll be good, hahahahaha, stop it, I can’t…” he couldn’t get out another word.

Olivia, having regained her composure, knelt between the man’s legs, and began to gently kneed his knee caps. The 2 Koreans pulled back, allowing her a moment, and greatly enjoyed hearing him howl with laughter. There friend seemed to have great skill with her fingers as she knew exactly how to touch for maximum reaction.

“Ah, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hohohohoho.” laughed the man, as he pulled at his restraint desperately, “Oh no please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no more please.”

“You pleas are quite pathetic Mr. Alan.” commented Ying.

“Yet I fined them oddly amusing.” chimed in Olivia happily.

The woman sat back, and relinquished control to her trained allies. Instantly she was impressed by the masterful way they could manipulate Frank’s body. There skilled finger tips played him like a clarinet, causing his voice to go from hi to low and back again. Olivia was very happy that it had been Frank who had done most of the tickling, and not those two. There was no way she could have resisted begging had she been in their clutches.

Yang’s skilled fingers softly stroked the sides of the franks exposed sides, while her partners dug in hard on his lower ribs. The helpless man couldn’t stop laughing long enough to beg, and Olivia just sat wide eyed on the floor, enjoying ever minuet of his torment. Then she saw that his erection was starting to soften, and decided to do something about it. Quickly she positioned herself under his scrotum, and started to gently caress his ball sack. To he surprise she herd Frank howl even louder and she knew she’d struck gold.

“PLEASE, NOT NY BALLS, HAHAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STAND IT THERE.!” exclaimed Frank, “NO, NO, NO, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!”

“Oh, would you like us to stop?” asked Olivia with mock sympathy, “Well maybe if you beg really sweetly we will.”

“Oh please, I am sorry Olivia.” begged the man as the women backed away, “I can’t stand it anymore, I’m sorry, you have no idea how sorry I am for what I did.” he continued, desperation in his voice, “I-I got carried away, and I am so sorry.”

“That’s it, that’s the best you can do.” said Olivia in disgust, “Well I am afraid it just wasn’t sincere enough.”

“Oh god no, not again!” exclaimed the man helplessly.

Hands clawed at him mercilessly, stroking his ticklish flesh and enjoying it. Sweat ran down his helpless body and tear ran down his cheeks. His mined reeled, and he remembered that day when he was a boy being tickled by 4 grown women all over again. Only this time it was worse, because his mother and father weren’t coming home. There was no reason for them to stop. They didn’t care how much he peed, or begged, and would beg like never before. They took no sympathy in his suffering either, and pay no mined to his apologetic remarks. They knew that once he was free, he would hire men to track them down, and they would be in his possession forever. Tickled , and teased. Drugged for sex. So they kept on him with out mercy, and with great enjoyment.

Ying and Yang soon delved into the man’s armpits, while Olivia tool to teasing his cock with a feather. Frank was going mad from the torture, trapped between ecstasy and agony, and not even able to see what was being don to him. The aroused cock was sticky with natural it natural lubricant, and was so hard it hurt. It stirred with every stroke of the feather. Once and a while Olivia would give the fat knob a lick, just to intensify his suffering.
“HAHAHAHAHA, pee, I’ll pee, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE!” screamed the helpless man.

Quickly Olivia leapt to her feet, just in time to avoid the stream of warm urine shooting from the tip of his throbbing tool. The cruel women all high-fived each, while the man wheezed, desperate to catch his breath. The two women looked at the man slumping in his chains, and then looked at each other. Olivia pointed down, and the two Asian women nodded. Now it was time for his feet.

“NO, OH NO, NO THE FEET!” Screamed the man, as she tried to pull his legs from Olivia’s grasp.”

“Oh yes, the feet you little wimp.” giggled Olivia, as she held both thighs under each arm, “Now shut up and take it like a man.”

The two Korean’s began to gently stroke their long nails over the man’s surprisingly soft soles. After winning his millions Frank had mad the mistake of getting a pedicure, and now he was paying for it with interest. He squealed and bucked, and jerked his legs. He pulled back so hard that Olivia lost her balance and fell back onto his hard cock. The black beauty smiled as she felt the man’s hardness penetrate her wet swollen labia. Quickly regaining her composure, the accountant slowly slid back and forth on her prisoners boner, while holding his legs in place so his feet could be tickled

“Oh yes, tickle those feet lady’s” sighed Olivia, trying to keep her actions a secret, “Oh yes oh that’s some good tickling.” she sighed, as her orgasm built, “That’s it, tickle him harder, harder, oh so much harder!!!”

With a final thrust, the horny woman fell to her knees, dropping the mans strong legs. A spew of white cum shot from Frank’s dick, just missing Olivia’s pretty face, as she turned slightly. Ying and Yang helped their friend to there feet, and into a room to get changed. Soon the trio would be off, leaving the disgraced man hanging form his own chains.

The End​

Last edited:
yes i have a comment. will the three escape? will frank escape? will he get revenge yet again? excellent story so far slaver and i enjoyed it as usual. keep up the good work and hope there is more soon. usually i dont like F F F / m tickling but frank deserved what he got and more.

isabeau :bouncybou

They got away.

As for Frank recapturing Olivia, or his former helpers, I leave that to you guys to fantasies about. I would like to thank all of you who showed me the greatest suport I've ever had. It is propable the first time people focused on the story I was trying to write, wrather then my spelling or sentance structure. I am very proud of the job I did on this story, and all of you are part of why.

Be on the look out for:
"Tickle My Wife... Please!"
&
"Revenge II: Pay Backs are DeLicious"
(Featuring all new Characters)​
Thanks again for your suport.

Last edited:
Brilliant

I dont think you could've ended it any better. On it's own I dont think I'd ever read part 4, but parts 1-3 setup for it so perfectly I just had to. Awesome work.

Cool,

Thanks Dal, glad you liked it. I realy feel I may have opend some eyes to F/M tickling, and that it can be pretty sexy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back