• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marina Sirtis story (They Came From Space)

They Came From Space
Alien/F, Gang, Non Consent, Celebrity
Starring:
Marina Sirtis (Star Trek: TNG)
By Slaver Tickler​

It was a warm summers day in 2005 when it happened. The lovely and talented Marina Sirtis had decided to lay out on her patio and tan her stunning body. The Greek beauty was in a bright blue bikini witch fit her perfectly, the top pushed up her full buxom, and the bottoms hugged her full hips. Simply put, Miss Sirtis looked incredible laying on face up, her oiled body glistening in the sun.

Due to the fact that the actress was listening to her walkman, as she tanned, she didn’t here them approaching. A small band of little green men, each about 3’6” tall. The had stout little body’s, and angelic little faces, you would never have suspected them to have any ill intentions towards anyone. Unfortunately this particular species of alien was notorious through out the galaxy for causing mischief every where they went. For the unsuspecting actress, today would be no exception.

As Marina laid with her eye’s closed the little green men moved in all around her. Soon she was completely surrounded and didn’t even know it. The former star of Star Trek felt small hand grasp each wrist, and each ankle, causing her to open her eyes. Marina tried to scream, but for some reason nobody seemed to hear her. Judging by the bizarre echoed, Ms. Sirtis deducted that some sort of transparency was surrounding them.

“What are you doing?” demanded the actress, as she struggled to get free, “Let me go you little freaks.”

The little green men seemed to under stand what the actress was saying, and appeared to take offence to her choice of words. The leader of the group looked down his comrades holding the woman’s feet, and nodded. The two aliens giggled, and began to softly stroke Marina’s pretty feet.

“Oh, what are you… no please, not that!” pleaded the actress, struggling to get free, “Oh, hehehehehe, oh no, hahahahaha, please don’t tickle me, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it.”

The 6 little men made a sound that seemed to be laughter, showing the actress that they knew what they were doing. Two of them startled her biceps, pinning her helplessly to the ground, and began to gentle stroke her smooth underarms. Marina squealed, and tried to pull her arm out from under the little buggers. The poor woman couldn’t believe this was happening. The aliens finger stroked her sensitive skin with masterful skill, like it was what there species did.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, let me go please, I hate it.” she said, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, I hate to be tickle it’s torture for me, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!”

Then there was only one thing left for them to do, tickle her midsection. The two remaining aliens moved in an began softly stroking her oiled sides, causing Ms. Sirtis to buck and scream. It was intolerable torment, she wriggled and bucked, but the little men were surprisingly strong, and easily kept her pinned. Soon her belly was assaulted with merciless little finger. She was completely helpless, all she could do was laugh, and plead for mercy.
“Help, please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, somebody save me, there tickling me.” screamed the sci-fi, star, “I can’t stand it anymore, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it.”

“We are having to much fun to stop human.” said one of the little men telepathically, “We will take you to our ship so our crew of hundreds can experience the fun of tickling you.”

Suddenly Marina herd a soft humming, and her surrounding seemed to fade into nothingness. Then, as the world came back into few, she was laying on a cold metal floor, and all around her were the same race of aliens that had been tickling. They’d beamed her up to there ship, and there were hundreds of there brethren to take turns tickling her as long as they wonted.

The End​

Marina Sirtis is one of my favorite ticklees - did you ever read 'The Temple of Laughing Waters' - thankyou for an enjoyable story - I would love to read a sequel where she is strapped down on their ship.

:d

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm not going to write a follow up, but feel free to build on what I've done.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back