• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toni's in trouble

feather tickler

Toni
Was standing along side her car one hot afternoon, wondering what happended. She was driving along and all of a sudden the car had stopped, so there she stood in her string bikini. Toni was on her way home from a friends house from swimming. Toni was hoping someone would come along to help her. About that time she seen a car comming, waving at the car to stop.
The car pulled up behind Toni's car, aman got out need some help her asked. Yes Toni said maybe you could give me a lift to the local gas station.
The man explained there is no station around here, let me take you to my place and you can use my phone. That would be great Toni replied. he took her back to his car and opended the door for Toni to get in. the man took off down the road. As he drove along Toni caught him staring at her legs. sorry
but i can't help from looking, you have very pretty legs. Thank you said Toni
blushing.

The man pullled off the main road and started down an old gravel road, I live back here in the woods a little. Toni said oh ok. Finallly pulling up in front of an old looking house, here we are Toni said oh this is a nice old house I love old houses. The man got out and opened the door fot Toni to get out, shall we go inside. he took her inside. would you like a drink. Sure said Toni.
the man came back with a glass of iced tea, oh by the way my name is Bill. Hi Bill my name is Toni. in a few minutes Toni was getting lite headed.
WOW bill feel dizzzy. then all of a sudden the lights went out. When Toni came to she noticed that she was unable to move as she was tied spread eagle on a large bed. what is going on as toni noticed that her arms wer tied up over her head and her feet were tied to each corner of the bed.The man walked into the room. comfertable Toni. Whats going on why am i tied like this. Well my dearhe replied i have been looking for a girl for a long time to tickle, and as i dove along i seen you standing next to your car and i said to myself Oh boy look what i found. Toni started to screammmmmmmmmmmm
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. please let me go i cant stand to be tickled. The man said scream all you want Toni no one can hear you. He reached down and lightly started on Toni's neck lightl;y with his fingertips, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please that tickles as toni jerked her head back and forth stopppppppppppppppppppppppp. then he tickled her ribs . OHHHHHHHH not my ribsssssss i cant stand it Toni was screamming with laughter.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHIUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT stopppppppp. please i cant stad it pleaseeeeeeeeeee. Oh no said the man you are going to get it all night long>

End of part 1 part 2 in a few days>>>.

I want to talk about tickling and my name is andrew

I think it was very funny I like to see girl get tickle really good especially jessica simpson

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back