• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #3: Erathaol, The Seer

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
At the plane of Venya, Devon and Demonia arrive at Erathaol's castle outside of his bedroom window. The Demonic Tickler went inside of Erathaol bedside very quietly. They saw Erathaol sleeping at his bed. The Demonic Ticklers tied Erathaol arms and legs at his bed. Erathaol woke up. Erathaol asked: "What in the name of.....?" Devon said: "Aaahhh, I'm sure glad you woke. My name is...." Erathaol interrupted Devon introduction. Erathaol said: "Not to interrupted or anything but I already know who both of you are! You're Devon and Demonia, known as The Demonic Ticklers.Your intention for being here is to steal my Feather of Erathaol! Trust me, I know my sources too well!" Devon asked: "Wow, and I supposed you'll not going to tell us where the Feather Of Erathaol is, bookworm?" Erathaol said: "No, not even a single word." Devon said: "Demonia, you know what to do." Demonia said: "I'm already on it!" Demonia grab the feather of Barachiel and The feather Of Domiel. Demonia notices that Erathaol is wearing gray sandals on with no socks on his feet! Demonia said: "My, my, my your sleep with your sandals? Well these sandals got to go!" Demonia removes both of Erathaol sandals off his feet and tickles Erathaol feet with both feathers! Erathaol started to laugh! Erathaol said: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Devon asked: "Where the feather of Erathaol?" Erathaol continues to laugh! "WH...AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhhahHAHAhahaHahahaahhahHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...OK....OK...HWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Demonia stop tickling Erathaol as Erathaol is breathing to relax!" Erathaol said: "The....feather Of Erathaol is in the other room surrounding by sword archon which you're never going to past!" Devon asked: "Really.....?" Devon teleport to the other room and he receives the feather of Erathaol and he teleport back to Erathaol bedroom! Erathaol was shocked! Erathaol asked: "How did you......" Devon said: "Elementary, Erathaol I have a special ability to teleport without leaving a trace. Demonia let's go!" Demonia and Devon files out of Erathaol castle! Devon said: "That was so easy!" Demonia said: "I didn't know that you could teleport, Devon!" Devon said: "Well now you know, Demonia! Next stop, Solania!" The Demonic Ticklers flew to Solania seeking their next victim!"

THE END

Next Issue, Demonic Ticklers Victim #4: Pistis Sophia, The Ascetic

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back