• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cell - Part 2

Shaggy

TMF Poster
The Cell - Part 2
A half hour had passed since the beginning of Marla's water torture. Her armpits were now completely moist, and her giggling was non stop. Her breath came in gasps through the horribly forced laughter. This torure was not as agonizing as the awful foot tickling, but nevertheless was pushing Marla to the brink of insanity. She regretted drinking those two cans of Diet Coke at the airport, and knew that her bladder would not hold out much longer. But she couldn't linger on this thought for very long before her mind became lost in a haze of slow tickle torture once again...

Footsteps in the hallway... "Oh god," thought Marla, "maybe, just maybe, someone is here to rescue me." She feared that it would be Elena to torture her feet once again, which remained bare and bound at the edge of the table. Her worst fear came true when the raven haired Elena opened the door and strode into the room, exuding not only sexiness but sadism as well. She silently approached the giggling and quivering marla, and much to Marla's relief, removed the water bottles. Instantly, Marla breathed easy once again, as Elena began to push Marla's dark hair away from her flushed face. "Hello Marla... I'm sure you haven't forgotten me..." Elena began. "Consider yourself lucky that you only had to endure 30 minutes of water torture. Some captives have spent hours under these bottles, begging for mercy," she said seductively. "Now, let's get down to business... I want to know what you were transporting, and what it had to do with my government. If you choose to tell me, I will be nice and release you. Please don't fail to take advantage of my benevolence once again. If you do not coperate, we will find another diversion for you," she said with a sly look.

Instantly, tears formed in marla's eyes. "Oh, please, PLEASE, I dont know... I just don't know," wailed Marla, before breaking down in tears again. As she sobbed slently, Elena stood over her with a blank look on her face. She was plotting something... "Well, Marla, it seems that the threat of torture hasnt had much of a persuasive effect upon you. Maybe I've takent he wrong approach... Maybe if we pamper you, you will be more agreeable..." she said with a wink. Pampering? thought Marla. She has tickle tortured me for most of the afternoon, and now she wants to pamper me...? She just didn't understand. Little did she know that this form of "pampering" would be unlike any Marla had ever experienced...

Ten minutes later, Marla found herself in a tiny leather bikini, strapped on her back to a table padded in blue velvet. She was strapped down in a classic spread eagle position, arms and legs flailed apart. Elena entered the room with a sweet but mysterious smile, and Marla knew there was more to this situation than met the eye. "Well Marla, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Hopefulyl benevolence rather than torutre will convince you to cooperate." Marla just stared back at her with an apprehensive look. She knew it was useless to continue to protest, and maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, whatever the hell was about to happen...

"Now marla, I will introduce you to the young man who will be taking care of you today.." She opened the door, and a tall, well built man walked in. He had dark hair, green eyes, and was quite handsome to Marla. Her heart raced in expectation of what was going to happen. She just didn't know... "I'll leave you two alone," Elena said with a wink. She closed the door behind her, and the man and marla were now alone. He silently approached Marla's bound body, barely covered by the skimpy bikini which she was forced into wearing. "Hello, Marla" he said nicely, in a thick russian accent. "I am Kristopher. I hope we will get to be good friends by the end of your treatment."
"W-Wh-What are you gonna do to me?" Marla stammered. "Oh, Elena didnt tell you? I am going to give you a massage..."

"Massage?" thought Marla. "What??" It just didn't seem right, especially consdiering that she was on her back... "yes, marla, I am here to give you a belly massage. Bet you haven't had one of those before, have you?" Marla's instantly panicked. A belly massage. She now knew that she had been tricked and was in for another round of tickle torture. She tried to hide her fear as best she could though. "Um, sir... uh... I would rather be massaged on my back... I really dont like to have my belly touched..." "now, why is that,?" responded Kristopher, "are you ticklish?" he said with a grin. "Oh, no.. not ticklish," Marla said calmly, "just don't like to be touched there... it's just one of my quirks..." Kristopher saw the fear in her eyes however, and moved in for the kill. "Well, Marla, I think you should try something new. You might actually like it..." he said as he reached for a bottle of massage oil. As he greased his hands, Marla fearfully noticed that his fingers were long and bony, fingernails neatly kept. She held her breath as the hands slowly approached her drawn in belly. She knew it was inescapable... Then, hands and belly made contact,and Marla began to feel large, slick palms, rub across her stomach....

At the first crossing of her torso, Marla's captive stomach began a succession of ripples that would've impressed even the best of belly dancers. "Oh god, oh god... I CANT STAND IT!," thought Marla. She was holding her breath, biting her lip, but her stomach was rippling and dancing like a stormy sea. Her belly quivered and jumped, and she knew she was giving away her ticklishness, despiter her valiant effort to disguise it. Soon, Marla's tummy was covered in a coat of sweet smelling oil. Kristopher removed his hands, and Marla exhaled, gasping for precious breath. But now tt was time for the true massage to begin. "Ok, Marla, the massage will commence now..." said Kristopher pleasantly. And with that, Kristopher began to knead Marla's belly like it was dough, poking here and there, and patting it with his fingertips. Marla screamed and burst into hysterical laughter. This was worse than the feet and the previous belly tickling. This was indeed worse... much worse. This wasn't light, feather tickling. This was torturous tickling by large, skilled fingers, which found every soft cranny of Marla's belly. It was horrible....

"AAAAAAAGGHHH! STOOOOOOOP!" begged Marla through her insane guffaws. But Kristopher kept on massaging her stomach. He would take both hands, and grab as much flesh as he could, and lightly enough not to cause pain, and squeezed and dug into the muscle below the skin. Marla would've chosen death at this point if she had had that option. When he started pinching the curve of marla's waist and rolling the extra skin in his fingertips, she released a blood-curdling scream. Kristopher was taken aback at the effect of his "claw technique" and stopped. The begging started promptly. "PLEASE... OH GOD... OHHH... IM GONNA PEE..." was followed by ragged gasps and a fresh flow of tears.

"Whats wrong, Marla?" asked Kristopher innocently. "You looked like you were really enjoying it."

"Oh god...(gasp, gasp)... You are killing me, PLEASE... gasp... NO MORE" she shrieked.

"Marla, my dear" he said gently in his thick accent, "your problem is you are afraid to laugh. Elena assigned me to massage your belly because it brings out the laughter. I'm literally pulling it out of you. It's very therapeutic... And then, maybe you will cooperate with us. I'm sorry your therapy is taking so long but it must be done..."

Marla had no time to respond before Kristopher began scurrying his fingertips in lightning quick motions all across Marla's torso. He wasnt even bother to "massage" any longer; it was just all out tickle torture now. He went from ribs to belly button, to hips, to lower belly, and repeated. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! PLEEEEASSEEE HEELLP MEEEEEEEEEEEE! I HAVE TO PEEEEEEEE!!!!"
Kristopher then concentrated on an area of skin about an inch below Marla's belly button. He scratched it lightly and quickly, and Marla was now truly screaming. She lost it altogether when Kristopher began to dig into her navel. Marla's wide and deep bellybutton served her poorly now, as it felt like that evil finger was going right through her. When his hand discovered the tender crease between leg and torso, Marla went silent and simply shook tearfully. She knew what was coming and couldn't fight it anymore. She peed and blacked out, belly still quivering.....
To Be Continued very soon

Why hasn't this got any comments?

This is a great story!

Very nice story-content and scenario! I LOVE interrogation/torture!

Too bad there are so much spelling-errors in both parts of the story, it is not worth printing! :(

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back