• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #4: Pistis Sophia, The Ascetic

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
In the plane of Solania, Devon and Demonia arrived at Pistis Sophia castle. The Demonic Ticklers went inside to Pistis bedroom through the window! They saw Pistis sleeping at her bed! The Demonic Ticklers tied Pistis arms and legs on her bed. Pistis Sophia woke up! Pistis asked: "What in the name of archon....?" Devon said: "Good Evening, Pistis Sophia. My name is Devon!" Demonia said: "And my name is Demonia!" Both of them said it together! "And we're the Demonic Ticklers!" Devon said: "We're here to take your feather of Pistis Sophia, so your a reasonable young lady, just tell us where the feather of Pistis Sophia and we'll be on our way!" Pistis Sophia: "I wish I could tell you but I don't speak Infernal and Abyassal for that matter!" Demonia was going to tickle her but Devon cease her to stop! Devon said: "Demonia, I'll take it from here." Demonia said: "Ok, Devon!" Devon grabs his Abyassal feather! Devon said: "Don't worry my beautiful archon, I'll go easy on you!" Devon tickles Pistis Sophia feet with his feather! Pistis Sophia laughed! Pistis Sophia said: "HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHHHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!" Demonia asked: "Tell us where your feather located at!" Pistis Sophia countinues to laughed! Pistis Sophia said: "NO..............HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Devon started to rhyme. Devon said: "This little archon went to the market!" Pistis Sophia continues to laugh! Pistis Sophia: "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAhAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAha..........OK.......Ok.......STOP TICKLING ME........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Devon stops tickling Pistis Sophia feet as she relax. Pistis Sophia said: "The feather Of Pistis Sophia is at the table far to the right!" Demonia went to the table and grabs the feather of Pistis Sophia! Demonia said: "Got it, Devon let's go!" Demonia continues to tickle Pistis Sophia feet! Pistis Sophia said: "QUIT IT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Demonia shouted: "DEVON LET'S GO!" Devon catch up with Demonia and The Demonic Tickle flew out of Pistis Sophia castle! Devon was smiling! Demonia asked: "Devon......you like Pistis Sophia didn't you!" Devon said: "Yes....I mean...no.......eh.....you got me Demonia!" Demonia said: "I knew it!" Devon said: "Hey I can't help it I have a little thing to beautiful, sexy, female arch......Why am I telling you this?" Demonia said: "Because it's you!" Demonia giggles. Devon said: "Well let put the past behind us and focusing our next stop, Mertion!" Demonia said: "Whatever you say......lover boy!" Demonia laughs as the two devil flew to Mertion to seek it's next victim!

THE END

Next Issue: Demonic Ticklers Victim #5: Raziel, The Crusader

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back