• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a stranger - MM/F Feet, Nylons Part 2 0f 3

dahoochman

TMF Expert
I decided to break this into 3 parts - sorry for the confusion....

In Part 1, I confess to my girlfriend that I have a fantasy of seeing her tickled by another man. She decides to go along, and we end up searching the chat rooms for this person. We end up meeting "Vinnie", a short stocky tickle fiend, for a brief tickle meeting in public. In part 2, we decide to take it to the next level. Enjoy....

Almost immediately after our first “date” with Vinnie, Jen and I both started looking forward to the second one. We settled on a Saturday night one week away – at our place. Vinnie informed us that he would bring everything.

Jen spent hours getting ready. For this evening, she decided to wear a black teddy and black stockings, black high heels, and cover it with a long silk black and white robe. Vinnie showed up right on time. Jen was impressed with how nice he looked, as it was obvious he was trying very hard to look nice. His clothes were all new, he was wearing nice cologne, and he came with a bottle of wine and flowers for Jen. He also bought with him a black bag, and smiled when asked what was in it.

We sat on the sofa, with Vinnie obviously aroused by what Jen was wearing. Jen sat next to him, teasing him by crossing and uncrossing her legs as they peeked out from under robe. At one point, Vinnie started to run his hand up and down her stockinged thigh, evoking a giggle from her. As we sat there sipping our wine, Jen would slip her feet in and out of her shoes, or let her heel dangle from her toe. At one point Vinnie asked her was wrong. “Oh, my feet are just a bit sore” she replied with a grin. Vinnie answered, “well we’ll just have to take care of that won’t we” and with that Vinnie stood up and extended a hand to Jen. Jen took his hand and stood, and Vinnie led her to our bedroom.

Once in our bedroom, Vinnie placed his mystery bag of items on the floor near the bed, and asked Jen to sit down on the bed. He smiled with approval as he looked at our bed, complete with brass headboard and footboard, plenty of places to tie things. I walked over to the corner of the room and sat in a small wooden high back chair that went with Jen’s makeup table. Vinnie reached into his bag and produced a blindfold, and placed it gently on Jen. As he did, he looked her up and down smiling. Then, he pulled out a set of soft nylon ropes, and asked Jen to lie back on the bed. He then motioned for me to come over and sit on the opposite side of the bed. As I did, he positioned Jen dead center in our Queen Size bed. As he sat on her right side near the headboard I sat on the left. He grabbed her right wrist and gently guided it through an opening in the headboard, placing it gently on a metal cross bar and then started to wrap the soft rope snuggly around her wrists and the metal posts. As he did this I did the same to her right wrist, pulling her arm taut so she was stretched. At one point I must have twisted the cord too tightly around her wrist as she jumped. I quickly loosened and re-did it, making sure it was snug. As I did, I could not help but notice how many times Vinnie was looping the rope around her wrist and the bed post. He didn’t want her to move an inch! He then came over and tightened the one I was tying.

At this point, her wrists were now tied very tightly, Vinnie reached down and gently scratched Jen’s armpit, and she squealed, kicking her feet as she jumped. “Oh, we need to do something about that” was Vinnie’s reply. With that, he reached into his bag for more rope and scooted to the foot of the bed. He tied a length of rope to the footboard and then pulled the other end up to Jen’s feet. But before wrapping the rope around her ankles, he tucked a pillow under her ass. Then, he pulled on both of her legs to stretch her, and proceeded to sit on her ankles. He then wrapped the cord around her ankles many times, securing her tightly. He ran a quick finger up the sole of her right foot, and smiled as her foot twitched. She was now spread out like a Y, tied tightly and helpless, with her back arched from the pillow under her.

Vinnie stood up to admire his work, rubbing Jen’ stockinged legs as he walked back to the head of the bed. Sitting on her left, he started to lightly tickle her left armpit, and I did the same to her right. At first she giggled and squirmed, so we both started tickling harder – at this point she started to laugh loudly, and started to thrash against the binds tying her. I looked at Vinnie and we both laughed, and then we tickled her more. Vinnie slid down the bed and started to poke her ribs and stomach as I worked over her armpits, all the while ignoring her please for us to stop. After several minutes we decided to give her a rest.

Vinnie stood up and walked to the foot of the bed, all the while looking at me. Carrying the bag, he pointed to the chair and invited me to sit again. “You DID say you just wanted to watch, right,” he said as he pointed to the chair. As he did, I got up and walked over and sat down, all the while mesmerized by looking at Jen tied so tightly and helpless. Jen lifted her head off the bed and tried to listen, as the blindfold kept her from seeing what was happening. Vinnie walked behind my chair, reaching into his bag as he did. “You know what would make this really hot,” he said as he pulled my arms behind the chair – “This” and with that he clicked handcuffs on my wrists. It took me a second to realize what was happening, but by the time I did it was too late – my hands were tightly cuffed behind the chair, and Vinnie was tying a cord around my shackled wrists to the chair.

A rush of fear went through me as this was definitely not part of my plans – but Vinnie leaned down close to my ear and whispered “sit back and enjoy, I know this is what you want”. With that, he pulled very tightly one last time on the cord securing my handcuffed wrists to the chair, and walked back over to the bed. By this time, Jen had her head up trying to listen, saying over and over, “What’s going on?” Vinnie walked over, sat next to her on the bed and whispered “Oh nothing sweetie, we’re just getting everything ready for you”. With that, he dumped his bag of toys on the bed – long stiff feathers, brushes, an electric toothbrush as well as regular ones, a vibrator, scissors, a plastic fork, more rope and handcuffs, and a digital camera. He snapped a quick picture of Jen tied to the bed, and then sat down again next to her. He took a single finger and slowly ran it from her tied right wrist to her armpit. Jen giggled and squirmed, and with that, he lifted her blindfold, and she immediately looked over at me to see me handcuffed and tied to the chair. She then looked over at the pile of toys and must have immediately realized what she was in for. I could see the fear in her eyes, she was insanely ticklish, and this person that we thought we could trust had betrayed us, and had us both at his mercy. Jen looked up at Vinnie and mouthed “Vinnie, please, what are you going to do to us?” Vinnie just looked down at her and smiled. “What do you THINK I’m going to do to you sweetheart? I’m going to tickle your brains out, and there is nothing you can do to stop it”…………………………….

wowow i love it. great story cant wait to read part three. imagine such a nice sweet man turning out to be like that. totally awesome. post the next part as soon as you are able. keep on writing i demand it. hehe j/k

isabeau :bouncybou

great fantasy!

encore! encore!!

Keep it coming when you have time!

Great story. I can't find part 3... Did you ever post it?

If it's on here, how about giving it a bump or shooting me a PM with a link.

Thanks. Love your stories.

Part 3

Hi Everyone,

I definitely finished this story and posted part 3, and it disappeared. There was a bit of a sexual tone to it (after he ties and tickles her senseless, he vibrates her to an orgasm and then jerks off) so maybe that is why it got removed?? In any event, I do not keep copies of the stories I write, and at this point I would have to re-write a new ending.

I have been working on a few ideas for new stories, does anyone have any specific requests?

Dahooch

I definitely finished this story and posted part 3, and it disappeared.

That is a bummer! Great story you have going here. Please do re-write part 3... and if Vinnie has an electric toothbrush in his bag, all the better.

Love the story. I would love to be given the chance Vinnie was. That would be a blast.

Hi Everyone,

I definitely finished this story and posted part 3, and it disappeared. There was a bit of a sexual tone to it (after he ties and tickles her senseless, he vibrates her to an orgasm and then jerks off) so maybe that is why it got removed?? In any event, I do not keep copies of the stories I write, and at this point I would have to re-write a new ending.
Any chance you posted it on Tickle Theater or some other site, as well as the TMF? Do you post under other screen-identities? If so, please check around for us. :beathorse: ... Hey, what can I say??? This was a terrific story and it's been left unfinished in my mind. Besides, once something hits the internet, it never vanishes completely.

Petition to have this story finished, or at least Part III recovered somehow. It's a fantastic series. Let's do this!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back