• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life tickling project

Aznagoel

TMF Master
I love real-life tickling. People catched by surprise. Unconsensual yet playful. No bondage but manual immobilization. Lots of squirming.

Yet vidclips of real-life tickling are hard to find. Places like Webshots are loaded with real-life tickling stills, but I want the motion! And the sound!

In the past year I have been able to collect several clips of this nature. I think it's a good idea to bring them together in this thread. I will post my collection and I call upon everybody to add their clips here too! And tips and tricks on how to find such clips in the Internet are welcome as well!

Here is a few

The first four clips. Often the quality is not exceptional. But it is the best we have up to now.

On the beach (M/F+F)

This on I particularly like. It has been posted before, but it should be in this thread. Unfortunately sound is missing:

2 girls in a car (?/FF)

Funny clip. Two girls in a car get tickled. You can't see the actual tickling and the camera is moving like hell (as if the person holding the camera gets tickled as well!). The reactions look authentic, though.

Qian is definitely ticklish (f/f)

Unzip and join with hacha:

Jeff's near death experience (MMM/M)

Poor Jeff. He is attacked by three "friends" and gang tickled for 7 minutes!

This file is 27Mb and split in 6 chunks. You can find the last chunk in the next post.

Unzip and join with hacha:

Desmond Morris documentary (m/f)

This clip is taken from a documentary by Desmond Morris about the human species. You see a young couple playfully tickling. The (dutch) voice-over is providing you with totally irrelevant crap about young people showing that they want to protect each other. Just focus on the tickling!

Asian cutie (mm?/f)

One of my all time favorites. An asian cutie getting tickled on a couch. One guy is holding her, a second one tickles. At the end a third person (probably male) comes in to help tickling.

This is what I have collected sofar. Please join in and post the real-life tickling clips you have found. Maybe someone can post clips from their own family.

I'm looking forward to it!

Reality TV

I personaly haven't seen any, but I don't watch a whole lot, but I have heard there is occasional tickling on reality TV... that should be a good source for this kindda material if anyone's into it.

Wow. Very nice! I have tried looking for real life tickling vids but with no luck. Thanks for those!

I've been looking for such clips for a long time now. They were extremely rare. But I get the feeling times are changing. Video hosting sites are popping up, more and more video search engines are arising. So please keep looking, you are bound to find some new ones eventually!

Actually, Aznagoel, when I saw this thread I was gonna post the "TicklemeQian" clip...I just found it recently myself! Great thread tho.

Rxx

Nice clips. In the first set of clips, the one where the girl hits her head on the wall is hilarious.

tkrexx said:
Actually, Aznagoel, when I saw this thread I was gonna post the "TicklemeQian" clip...I just found it recently myself! Great thread tho.

Rxx

Sorry to have taken away your opportunity to post something here now. I hope you will get you "revenge" soon with a new clip ;)

Where did you find those pictures of the sweatered girls? Are they part of your clips?

duannewalton said:
Where did you find those pictures of the sweatered girls? Are they part of your clips?

I don't keep track of the sources of all my tickling pics, but I think these all come from www.webshots.com. When you keep an eye on the Images section of TMF you will see often postings poiting at great real-life tickling pics and lots of those pics are hosted on webshots.

I wish I had clips of them. Unfortunately sweater tickling clips are extremely rare. The best stuff I have seen sofar was on TickleTown/TicklishTeens.

Do you have an interest in sweaters as well?

That American Idol clip is one of the best mainstream clips I have ever seen - perhaps THE best.

Thanks, Aznagoel.

I completely agree with Theshire, in fact, I was going to write almost the exact same sentence but he beat me to it. I knew some of the other clips but I haven't seen that one (I've been offline for 8 months).

I have a clip for you! Now, when I was on here last, I couldn't post video clips.....let's see, how do I do this.....

ok, I can't figure out right this second how to put a clip up here so if you can't wait, email me at [email protected] and I'll email you the clip and you can put it up! I got it here a while ago, it's fantastic!

In fact, maybe someone else knows it. I'm talking about the English guy who tickles not one but TWO girls on what looks to be a dorm room bed. Upperbody, feet, everything.

Aznagoel, email me if I haven't figured out how to post it and I'll send it to you to put up!

Aznagoel said:
I don't keep track of the sources of all my tickling pics, but I think these all come from www.webshots.com. When you keep an eye on the Images section of TMF you will see often postings poiting at great real-life tickling pics and lots of those pics are hosted on webshots.

I wish I had clips of them. Unfortunately sweater tickling clips are extremely rare. The best stuff I have seen sofar was on TickleTown/TicklishTeens.

Do you have an interest in sweaters as well?

Not particularly. The one in the blue struck me for some reason and I wanted to find out more.

Ah, but as ALL of my 'lees are aware, I'm NEVER quite done getting revenge!

Take THAT! ...and THAT!!

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back