• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Finally Happened!

bballa4life60

TMF Regular
This is a true story and happened yesterday. I'm a 6'4" 240 lbs muscular football player who's extremely ticklish everywhere. My girlfriend, who is short, average build, and one hell of a tickler, loves to tickle me, but had never tied me down and tickled me without mercy until just yesterday afternoon..

I showed up to her house around noon and, seeing how she was home alone, we instantly went to the basement. In her basement, there is a queen size, four-post bed. As we were laying there, I could tell she was a little more fiesty than usual, especially since she had just woken up and was still in her short shorts and low-cut tank top she had worn to bed the night before. She was laying beside me and suddenly started to gently tickle my sides and i started squirming some and suddenly she dug her fingers into my stomach and i jumped. Well, that itself was enough to send my elbow right into her chest.

"That's it.." she said in a stern but playful voice, "I'll be right back, you stay put..." And with that she left the room. I became excited at this point and starting thinking to myself if this would finally be it.

Sure enough, she came back into the room with five silky ties in her hand and instantly jumped onto the bed and straddled me right at my waist.

"I think you deserve a little punishment for hitting me like that. But to make sure it doesn't happen again, I think its time I tied you down.." Before I could reply, she grabbed my right wrist and quickly tied it to the right bedpost. I looked at her face, trying to contain my excitement and said, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" As I said that, she began tying my left wrist to the left bedpost, gave me an evil grin and said, "What does it look like?" and finished tying my wrist.

Then she sat back on my waist, still straddling me and said, "Look at you, the big strong athlete all tied up, helpless, and at the mercy of a girl that really knows how to drive him wild..." Maybe it was the way she said it and that I had never been tied up by her, but I instantly forgot about tickling as she began rubbing up and down my thighs. "Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while that I tied you up like this," she said as she winked at me and moved down to the foot of the bed.

That's when she pulled out her other two ties and tied my left ankle to the left bedpost my right ankle to the right bedpost at the bottom of the bed. "Now..." she said as she tightened the last knot,"...you're all tied up..." she said as she grinned and resumed her position of straddling my now defenseless and exposed body. She continued to distract me from tickling as she slowly took her tank top off, revealing her pink lacy bra. She leaned forward, right into my face and said, "Aww....poor baby can look but can't touch, can he?" Frustrated, I began to pull on the knots for the first time, but it was absolutely no use! She really tied them up tight. Then...it happened...

"So, let's see, what to do with my tickle slave now....." she said again in that playfull yet evil voice. I must have made it clear that I had forgotten about it because she then said "Oh..looks like you forgot all about that didn't you? Here, let me remind you!" I watched helplessly as her fingers dug into my sides as she started tickling me all over my chest, stomach, and sides. I instantly started laughing histerically and struggled with all my strength, but it was no use. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!! PLEASE!!!!!" I couldn't believe it but I started begging for her to stop! I loved the tickling sensation, yet it tortured me at the same time!

She continued to tickle all over my chest and sides, since they are the most ticklish spots on my body. Suddenly, she stopped and said "hmmm....maybe I should try tickling a spot I never though of before..." Oh no, i thought to myself. We've been dating for over a year, and obviously were familiar with each other's body, but she had no idea I was ticklish between my legs. Again, she read me like a book and instantly reached under my shorts and started tickling me. The sensation was unbarable! I wanted her to either stop tickling me or start being...well...."nice", but she just kept tickling me there until I was nice and hard. "Well hellol, what do we have here?" and before I could respond she just went away and it was honestly the best I had ever had.

After she had finished me off, she played around a little more and then untied me. I hope you enjoyed me story and I guess you must have if you made it this far. This is my first time ever posting a story so a little feedback would be great. Thanks!

Very nice, bball...

Sounds like you and your gf had quite the time. Your writing was great and I felt like I was there. I hope you and she continue to have great times like this.

Take care,

JP

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back