• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Boyfriend's Birthday (non-fiction, f/m)

Ayumi Emi

My Boyfriend's Birthday (non-fiction, f/m, sexual content)

Hello people :)

This is my second post on your lovely forum, and although I'm really not much of a writer, I wanted to start out by sharing a story about one of my favorite tickling experiences. Since it's a media forum, I want to give some media for all that I've already admired :smilelove

Hope you enjoy, I sure as hell did (and so did Matt, but you'll never get him to admit it)

~ My Boyfriend's Birthday ~

by Ayumi Emi

Keys jingling, I unlocked the door to my apartment. Peeping around the door to make sure no kitties were about to escape, I slipped inside with Matthew, my boyfriend, behind me. Stumbling over the rows of sandals on the mat, (I'm a bit of a shoe fanataic) I reached along the wall and flipped the switch for the kitchen light.

Matthew slipped in behind me, and promptly tripped over the sandals as well, steadying himself on my waist.

"Do you think you have enough shoes, my dear?" he asked in his very best trying not to be sarcastic voice. I merely stuck my tounge out at him, as this was a question I'd heard more times than I could count. I kicked off my shoes, red satin flats with a peep-toe, and dropped my purse on the floor, along with my leather jacket. I went to the kitchen counter and fiddled with some papers, but really I was just waiting for Matt to notice the difference with the apartment. Being a good game player, he merely glanced at the closed bedroom door (a rare occurance) and ignored the black satin scarf hanging from the doorknob.

"Tired enough to go to bed yet?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the top of my head.

Feigning a yawn I replied, "Yep, bed sounds like a good idea."

We went through our evening routine, and at this point you're probably thinking, 'Wow, what a dull story!', but see here's where things got interesting.

Coming out of the bathroom, Matt stopped at the bedroom door, and looked at me as if to say, 'Now what?'

I grinned. "Happy birthday darling!"

"Ooookaaay..." He really had no idea what the hell I was talking about.

I continued to smile sweetly as I picked up the satin scarf and tied it around his head, making sure no light got in at all, for it wouldn't do to have him peeking. When his eyes were covered, I opened the bedroom door and nudged him inside. He walked slowly, arms outstretched, even though he knew there was nothing much in my bedroom except a giant bed in the middle.

I slipped past him to the bedside table and lit the few tealights I had left out earlier, for my benefit alone, obviously. With a little light to see by, I returned to my blindfolded honey, still standing by the door.

Stepping lightly into his arms, I kissed him on the lips. "Be a good boy now and take off your clothes!"

"You're not going to help??"

I giggled, "If you really think you need it."

As he unbuttoned his shirt I undid his belt, button, and fly, letting his dress pants pool around his ankles. There was a lovely erection already straining in his black boxer briefs, which I did my best to avoid touching. For now.

Finally down to his shorts and socks, I led him the few steps to the bed, and got him laying down on his back. We've played with bondage a bit before, and he was obviously expecting it, because he immediately assumed a spread-eagled position.

"Not this time darling," I said, pulling his arms above his head. I reached down to either top corner of the bed and pulled out the leather cuffs attatched to soft ropes. I had rigged the bed up earlier, and there was a short length of rope attatched to each leg of the bed, and then attatched to a leather cuff. The cuffs were lined in thick, soft black fur, to completely ward off chafing, but they had metal rings on either side and they could be locked quite securely together.

For now, I wrapped a cuff around each of his wrists and locked them together. I think he flinched when he heard my keys jingling. We don't often use the locks, only when we know there will be need of serious restraint. I had to struggle with the lock this time, however, as I tried to slip it through both little rings on the cuffs, fastening them together. There was no give left in the rope, at all, and he couldn't move his hands from one side to the other if his life depended on it. His hands were clasped together and pretty much jammed up against the wall.

I kissed him briefly on the lips as I slid down his body. His lovely, and still hard, cock brushed my thigh as I slid past, and I could feel him jump in his shorts. Yum.

I gave his ankles the same treatment as his wrists, wrapping each in a leather cuff and then fastening the cuffs together with a little padlock. There was still a little back and forth movement, so I grabbed another length of rope and looped it around the two ropes tied to the bed posts, pulling it as tight as I could, effectively trapping his feet in the middle of the bed.

I stepped back for a moment to examine my handywork.

What a beautiful man, made even more so by the flickering candle light over his taut muscles, straining against the ropes that I had pulled so tight as to almost hurt.

I walked to the head of the bed and drew off the blindfold. He blinked at me in the candlelight for a few seconds, then said simply, "Well then."

I smiled. "Well then indeed. I don't suppose you remember asking for this?"

"Asking for what?"

I started to slowly undress at this point, taking my sweet time unbuttoning my blouse. "Well if you don't remember asking for your own birthday gift, I'm certainly not going to be the one to spoil the surprise."

Either not knowing how to respond to that, or simply mezmerized by my slow strip tease, he watched me closely and tested the bonds in what he thought was a subtle manner. Silly men...

I let my blouse fall off my shoulders, and onto the floor. Underneath I was wearing a simple black push-up bra, which made a little more of my diminuative but "quietly ample" breasts. His phrasing, not mine.

I unbuttoned my jeans, undid the fly, and slowly wiggled my way out of them, turning around briefly to bend over and take off my socks, giving him a glimpse of my practically bare bottom peeking out of my half-off jeans. Turning back around I let my jeans fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Keeping with simplicity, I was sporting a black thong. It's one of my favorites, however, for it's softness and ability to turn me on when it rode up high ;)

Matt watched as I stepped to the end of the bed, and crouched down by his feet, which were hanging off the end, since my bed was not exactly built for his stretched-out 6 foot frame. Kneeling, I let my warm breath wash over his slightly cold toes, and I giggled as he struggled to lift his head and see over his toes.

See, we had played this game before, him and I, but I had always been the 'lee. Although he wasn't an original ticklephile, I had converted him quite quickly when I asked him to strip me, tie me, and tickle me. He was a bit taken aback, and it took a little practice, but he managed to turn into quite the evil tickler. He knew all my horrible spots, and had no scruples when exploiting them, and I never argued because hey I asked him to! But always, secretly, I wanted to know what it was like to be the one in charge. To be the one holding sanity at bay with ten wriggling fingers...

I examined his soles, and decided to start off slow. I ran one long, pink fingernail up from his heel to the ball of his foot, and back down again. I could hear him giggling quietly, and immediately I felt a little zing of pleasure. Oh yes, this was going to suit me just fine. I drew little circles all over his wrinkling soles, his feet flexing back and forth, attempting to escape my tickling fingers, but as I mentioned earlier, there was no give in the ropes, so he had to settle for pointing his toes...

I was giggling along with him, running my fingertips up and down and up and down his soles, along the inside edges, pausing to scrabble on his heels, coming around the outside edges to tickle the tops of his toes, then scrabbling back down to tickle underneath and in between.

"Baaaaaaa-beeee nooo-ho.... oh God.. thhh-hisss isn't faaa-ah-ha-ha-haaaair..!!!" he complained, half laughing, half whining.

I held his two big toes with one hand and scurried four fingernails under them with the other. "Oh yes it IS fair! You've tickled me plenty of times, and now it's my turn darling, and I'm going to give back every single tickle you've ever given me, and I'm giving them ALL back tonight!" I gave an evil little chuckle and dug all ten nails into his soles.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle! Awwww is the big strong man ticklish? Awwwww poor baby!!! But you're laughing! You're having a great time aren't you! You want me to tickle you alllllllllllllllll night don't you??"

On the allllll I tickled right up the top of his shin to his knee, as Matt tried his very hardest to kick while completely restrained. I tickled in circles up his thighs, one hand on each, sneaking up the legs of his shorts to quickly tickle the insides of his thighs, pulling back before I brushed against anything too exciting.

I hopped up on his thighs, sitting right below his erection, which was doing its darndest to rip his shorts. "Oh baaaaaaaaaby!" I said in a sing-songy voice, "guess what tiiiiiiiiime it is? It's time for your favorite tickle spot!"

His eyes grew huge! "No! Baby! No that's not fair I'm all tied up I can't fight back! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

I cackled with delight and pulled down his shorts just a little bit, exposing his hip bones. He hated this, he really did, whenever I pulled this move during a ticklefight he freaked out and usually pinned me within a moment. But now... now he was stuck and I could exploit it however long I wanted!

"Oh yes! All your tickly hip bones are miiine!"

I grabbed his hips and rubbed my thumbs furiously over his protruding hip bones. He's not skinny, but he's lean enough that I had fairly good targets. My god how he bucked!!! I hard trouble staying on top, but I braced my knees a little farther apart and hung on as he howled with laughter.

"OHHHHHHhhhh MY GOD BABYSTOPBABYSTOP ICAHAHAHN'T TAHAHAKE IT BABY STOOOOooOOOOoooOOOP!"

Laughing along with him I rode my bucking bronco and tickled the fury out of hips, changing tactics and pinching my way up his sides, back down to grab his ass and squeeze that in a most ticklish manner as well. I danced my fingertips up his ribcage, pausing on each one to wiggle and make sure he felt it! Up and down, up and down, he was starting to swear, and sweat, and his cock got even harder as I "accidentially" rubbed up against it while trying to get a better grip on his ribcage.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squealed as I continued my fingers' climb up his body. I scrambled into his armpits, one hand on each, all ten nails working as quick as they could, up his biceps to the crook of his elbow, up to his wrists (which are obscenely ticklish for a man) and back down to his pits. His eyes were totally squinted shut, his mouth HUGE as he laughed and cursed me whenever he had enough breath.

I'd like to say I tortured him all night, but he gave the safeword shortly after (about the same time as I started to tongue-tickle his ribs).

I'm not all mean though, I promise! I rode that boy like a cowgirl until the sun came up ;)

Last edited:
ayumi great story, very well written and creative as heck. keep up with the writing, its my favorite part of the forum. glad to see you starting.

isabeau :)

Hey, if it doesn't work out with you and this guy I wanna be, remember me!

Please tickle me!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back