• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Ticklers Victim #6: Sealtiel, The Defender

Bartmanhomer

TMF Poster
At the plane of Jovar, The Demonic Ticklers known as Devon and Demonia arrive at Sealtiel's castle. They were inside to Sealtiel's bedroom through the window! They saw Sealtiel, an ebony-skinned male archon sleeping at his bed! The Demonic Ticklers tied Sealtiel arms and legs at his bed! Sealtiel woke up! Devon said: "Rise and shine, Sealtiel. Tonight is your unlucky night! My name is Devon!" Demonia said: "And my name is Demonia." Both of them say it together. "And we're the Demonic Ticklers!" Devon said: "We're here to get your feather of Sealtiel. So either you'll cooperated with us by telling us where the feather of Sealtiel is or we'll used the same method just like we used by the five other archon lords!" Sealtiel asked: "And what other method are you going to use?" Demonia said: "I'm going to tickle torture you!" Sealtiel said: "You could tickle me all you but let's me warned you, my skin is extremely resistance! All the demon, devils, and yuguloths that I fought, barely made a scratch on me. I'm hard to kill and I'm definately hard to laugh!" Devon said: "Demonia, this going to take two ticklers to wear this guy down." Demonia suggested: "I'll take the feet and you take the upper body!" Devon walk to Sealtiel side of the bed and Demonia lean down to Seatlel barefeet! Devon tickle his armpits and Demonia tickle Sealtiel feet! Sealtiel laugh extremely hard! Sealtiel said: "HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!" Devon said: "Hard to laugh, ey?" Demonia asked: "Tell us where the feather of Seatiel is or we'll do this all night if we have to?" Sealtiel continues to laugh! Seatliel said: "HEHEHEHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH..........OK..........OK.........HHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Devon and Demonia stop tickling Sealtiel as he relaxing. Sealtiel breathed: "This is the first time that any fiend tickle me that much.............!" Devon said: "Trust me, we're pro at torture archon!" Sealtiel said: "The feather of Sealtiel is located at the steel room!" Demonia said: "I'll get it!" Demonia walk to the steel room break through the door with her bare hands! She walk to get the feather of Sealtei and received the feather at her hand. Demonia went back to the room! Sealtiel asked: "How did you......" Demonia said: "I did some physical training back at Baator! Devon let go!" The Demonic Ticklers flew out of the Sealtiel castle! Devon said: "Demonia, I didn't know you could do that!" Demonia said: "Yeah well, I guess I don't know my own strength! And guess what we've six feathers!" Devon said: "Yes and we only got one more feather to go! Our final destation is Chronias!" The Demonic Ticklers flew to Chronias to seek it's final victim..............The leader of the archon lord!"

THE END

Final Issue, Demonic Ticklers Victim #7: Zaphkiel, The Watcher

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back